Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lady is a NASTY piece of work!! She blasted not only Catherine, but also Prince Edward!! She’s a woke journalist which IMHO, are the WORST!! 🤬
Maybe she should cage match me! 😆
(Should I toss her an invite?!?)! 🤣😂😂
IMG_6720.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
great thead title I can give my thoughts on this very telling picture now

Out of the two of them You would think Markus was the one married to smeg the way He is looking towards Her tells Me He is possibly more than a close friend

On the other hand Hazza looks and prob feels like a ' spare ' part He is not even clapping He is just sitting there looking gormless it would not surprise Me if Hazza is a Cuck He seems very passive He is not happy to be there next to Markus .

Markus looks very cofident & in control there
View attachment 2806240
My immediate thought when I first saw this photo was - Harry looks so pathetic. He almost looks like he’s going to cry but he looks really pathetic and feeble.
I can only imagine what his life is really like, but I imagine his wife torments him. Blows hot and cold, puppeteers him, and really has him under her spell - i.e. Stockholm syndrome. How do some people wield this kind of power over others

I thought that first, and then I thought how flat the bridge of his nose is, further exaggerated by how bulbous the end of his nose is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I could be VERY charitable to Arthur Chatto....

Mmmmmmm. Lovely.......

He is in The Marines , but when he comes out , may be given future Charitable roles by the R.F.

Gratuitous photos of the adorable young hunk.....😃🥵

View attachment 2806725
View attachment 2806726

Disgusting old tart with your crutchless knickers just get a grip,anyway he is coming this way to be tended and coached by me and Johnny.

bleeping filth on this forum and I am so easily shocked by this blatant filth and lechery.😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
This lady is a NASTY piece of work!! She blasted not only Catherine, but also Prince Edward!! She’s a woke journalist which IMHO, are the WORST!! 🤬
Maybe she should cage match me! 😆
(Should I toss her an invite?!?)! 🤣😂😂View attachment 2807007
I wouldn’t describe her as woke. Quite the opposite in fact.

I don’t like her. Popbitch reported she is a horrendous bully but despite complaints, TALK TV continue to employ her and have brushed it under the carpet because their rival - GB News were trying to poach her.
This woman and DW both criticised MM for bullying but they are not much better themselves.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Out of the two of them You would think Markus was the one married to smeg the way He is looking towards Her tells Me He is possibly more than a close friend

On the other hand Hazza looks and prob feels like a ' spare ' part He is not even clapping He is just sitting there looking gormless it would not surprise Me if Hazza is a Cuck He seems very passive He is not happy to be there next to Markus .

View attachment 2806240
Quite an achievement...being the SPARE even in his own marriage.

Life busy, so no time to read all the stupid rabid sugary comments on C's brilliant photo, but their stupidity is, as always, off the charts....it's all green in South- and Mid-England already, my neighbour's enormous camelia is in full bloom, and the grass will certainly need cutting soon.
As for the lack of wedding ring 🤦‍♀️ she might not wear it at home, or still a bit swollen from the op...(I had to have my wedding & engagement rings cut off when I was pregnant - didn't wear them for months, until I wasn't swollen and we got them repaired - I hasten to add somehow I'm still married 😂).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I hate speculating, but this woman seems to tout for gossip mongers if it means people continue to talk about her.

Here’s a theory: They’re not together. This is on her terms but he has accepted it and actually finds it easier, because although he misses the sex because she does anything (yes he told a friend this), she’s also very high maintenance and extremely bossy and he was fed up of her earache.
He wanted the ring back because it contains his mother’s diamonds. She capitulated, reluctantly.
They appear in public together as they have a brand together and they actually get on well. They both have the same agenda to cause the RF as much disruption as revenge for perceived slights, and they both want to make lots of money by being adored. They both have no work ethic, so they expect this good fortune to fall into their laps simply because they believe they are worthy of the adulation.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

View attachment 2806240

Great way to start a new thread with this beautiful picture!

Markus is the handler/whoremaster/pimp. Meghan is the ho for hire and Harold is the useful idiot

Lots of broken dishes in the motel kitchen in Uvalde or wherever the hell they are camping out this week. Anywhere, but home with the invisikids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
sqe0v3o2mbnc1.png

This is from Megs speech 😁
Apparently she thinks that mothers of newborn babies spend all their time scrolling through social media 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
The thought had crossed my mind too.... As she's wearing a jacket and sitting slightly forward - to perhaps hide a baby bump?

Equally this could be be supporting you and your tin hat 🤣😘

I thought the same. Never mind tin hat. I am wishing for a for pair of twins or triplets l.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.