Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Charles is a people pleaser, and ill or not, his son and his wife’s mind games will play on his mind very heavily, which will be torturous, because there is absolutely no way of pleasing them. Not unless he apologises for the yarns they spun to save face, and he absolutely cannot allow himself be blackmailed (can I still use that word, sorry) like that.
TBH I think that there are certain similarities between Charles and Harry - both seem quite emotional and need to be liked, both seem to want to steer the press to write nice things about them via "sources" and I think that both are bad at dealing with conflicts and confrontations and try to ignore them instead.

William on the other hand I think is a lot more like TQ. He doesn't seem to crave the adoration of the press - he has a private life that remains private. In fact he seems to compartmentalise his life with his private life remaining private - just look how little has leaked out about Catherine. William also seems to have very loyal friends and staff. I think that this annoys some elements of the press as it's harder to source stories about PPoW.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I thought KC3 and QC left Clarence House at 3.35pm. Dimwit had arrived there at 2.45pm.
The Bentley had arrived at 1.20pm to collect KC3 and QC.
Helicopter left from BP not Clarence House.

I think Dimwit rang from airport or hotel to say he arrived and was told he would only have a few minutes before KC3 and QC would be leaving for Norfolk.

Someone probably already commented.
Chris Ship's pain over not being able to find out where Harry stayed, actually tells a story.
They aren't seen unless ''fixing.''
Harry could have arrived the day before, and then a photo-op gets staged with Harry's arrival the day after.
Mocking media vultures is a Royal pastime, see Philip and his cab, Sarah and the 3 day Bucks siege, Margo's Glamis castle birth and the 10 miles away witness (7 days of waiting ) and media, Diana and the wine gummies event.
Royals troll the media all the time.
See Harry ,Andrew and Edward visiting chapel the last time.
When do you usually see Royal helis photographed unless they call for pap shots? (Jubilee , William &K with children .)

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It looks as though they're tinkering with the very important phrases "domicile of origin" and "domicile of choice" regarding the Stoat's CoS position. It's very difficult to change domicile origin to choice, and they seem to be trying to get round the illegality of the Stoat's holding this position. Harald is a CoS along with William, Stoat, PA and Beatrice in that order. If Stoat was to be removed because of domicile, Eugenie would be a CoS. I could be wrong as it's very confusing but that's as I understand it.
I don’t think it really matters who is on the list. Camilla is a CoS and the next four in line by law and Anne and Edward have been added.

If the King is ill it doesn’t need four or five people to do his job and whoever has to take on roles will have to be asked and tasks given out. Harry can’t just rock up to the palace and demand the red boxes and an audience with Richie.

Only WIlliam is going to have detailed knowledge of the day to day important business having been mentored by HMTQ so the others will just have to do a bit on knighting with swords or garden party opening.

Nobody (MIG’s) is going to let anyone else near any state matters of importance unless the first in line cannot carry out the duties.

I imagine it being like the royal version of Yes, Minister

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It looks as though they're tinkering with the very important phrases "domicile of origin" and "domicile of choice" regarding the Stoat's CoS position. It's very difficult to change domicile origin to choice, and they seem to be trying to get round the illegality of the Stoat's holding this position. Harald is a CoS along with William, Stoat, PA and Beatrice in that order. If Stoat was to be removed because of domicile, Eugenie would be a CoS. I could be wrong as it's very confusing but that's as I understand it.

Domicile is key.
It doesnt just mean where you live.
It's really complicated.

Whilever he is so high up in the L of S it can be said he is domiciled in the UK because it is his home country and he will eventually return home.
That is to say, if something happens to those ahead of him in the LofS, he might be needed as counsellor of state or even could be King, therefore whilever that is a possibility, the UK is deemed to be his domecile.

This is why a load of us keep banging on about getting him removed by parliament.
He announced he was stepping back.
He quit.
So create an act of parliament to remove him.

Obvs when George has his own kids and Harry moves further down the LofS it won't be much of an issue.

I think Charles is thinking long term. He doesn't want the unpleasantness of removing Harry. He would rather wait and let Harry drop further and further down the line.

Meghan will be deemed domiciled in the USA because everyone knows she has no intention of living in the UK.

TBH I think their domicile status only really matters when deciding what tax they pay.

He won't be called upon as C of S now Anne and Edward have been added.

Charles has been sneaky.
He's achieved the result of not needing to call upon Harry for C of S duties without there being an ugly showdown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
#

cant get the flipping link to work! Article in Mail saying he got on the earlier Delta flight because the BA one was delayed for 2 hours. He was in a hurry to rush back to Wacko Jacko, I mean Wacko Meghan!
He was on a curfew..."Be back by this time or I'm locking the door!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Asxwell as no seatbelt at the Hertz event when they were being "chased"

Whenever I see this picture it makes me feel sad for the child because you can clearly see that he has been crying or was crying when this picture was taken. He doesn't look happy at all and Meghan isn't doing anything to comfort him either as she is looking down at something possibly her phone.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think Charles is a people pleaser, and ill or not, his son and his wife’s mind games will play on his mind very heavily, which will be torturous, because there is absolutely no way of pleasing them. Not unless he apologises for the yarns they spun to save face, and he absolutely cannot allow himself be blackmailed (can I still use that word, sorry) like that.
That's the tragedy in this situation. Unless The King appologizes which will confirm the lies they have told, this will only continue and get worse.

Then, when William takes the Throne, they will continue until they wreck his health, his wife's health and try to take out the children while they are at it. I just don't see an end in sight unless Charles acts.

H&M are beyond evil.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Here you go @JAR21

It just seems to be from a quick scan an overview of procedures and examples of when CoS have been used recently. I can't see any proposals for change but it does clarify that H is eligible to be CoS despite living in the US.
I don't think this is a House of Commons overview, we're being gaslit.
The CoS rules are clear that a CoS has to be domiciled in the UK. If they're "clarifying" that Harald is eligible to be a CoS despite living in the US, this is against the rules.
Chuck seems prepared to go to any lengths to avoid upsetting the Stoat, even bending ancient rules to suit him.
We've seen so many articles since 2020 that Constitutional experts were worried about the Stoat being a CoS yet not being domiciled in the UK. Bloggers and legal people have commented on it.
So are they really expecting us to believe that suddenly the Stoat's been eligible after all despite living in the US? Stinks.
They want to keep this loon on to stand in for the Monarch? They're all mad.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Whenever I see this picture it makes me feel sad for the child because you can clearly see that he has been crying or was crying when this picture was taken. He doesn't look happy at all and Meghan isn't doing anything to comfort him either as she is looking down at something possibly her phone.
“ I want my Momma! I want to go home and see Momma!”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I genuinely think I’ve jumped into another dimension every time I go on twitter/X ! I mean, the conspiracy theories are absolutely mental! Especially with regards to the PPoW. However today’s delight was-ooooh William is copying Harry trying to get a legend of aviation award, look how he has arranged this evening to copy him, ooh he’s copying his velvet tux!
I have spent all day trying not to reply to these imbeciles because that way lies madness-I just cannot with these people!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

This article was printed on 11th January and found it's way into the document put forward in the Commons, as per my previous post.
Wow Andrew's certainly been useful to deflect attention and lump in with the traitor Stoat. There's no reason to strip PA of either his titles or his CoS role, and he's being shamelessly used as a tethered goat. Very handy. PA's not been convicted of anything, and Chuck's past is far seedier and he should be careful about throwing stones.
Unpopular view I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.