Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pictures are very similar to the ones that were taken in September when Harry was visiting in the UK for the one year anniversary of the Queen's death. The glasses look the same in both today's article and the article from September, but the only difference is that Meghan isn't wearing a hat in the September photos. So, it is possible that the photos released today are from September.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...rkle-driving-three-years-prince-harry-uk.html

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Apologies if already posted but just spotted this link on X.

Screenshot_20240208-170958_kindlephoto-1584413051.png

Interesting read.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
every report the time gets shorter and shorter, do we think they just installed a trap door?
Yes! I've been picturing something similar to Graham Norton's red chair so that Hazbeen sat down and made himself comfortable Camilla simply pulled a lever and sent him down a laundry chute or something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Lady C

Haz's visit? 12 minutes. Fact that visit was curtailed by KC tells us there is no trust.

Performative? A form of photobombing by the Harkles, sensing a vacuum and swooping in, a PR stunt. The Harkles have to muscle their way into everything, not enough that they will be in Canada/İnvictus next week. Grotesque media junkies.

Press spinning a narrative? Money-driven. As if a leopard can change his spots and Haz can suddenly be the saviour of TRF at a time of illness and estrangement be healed.

The Harkles will never be desperate for dollars? They have no liquid assets or the income to afford or sustain their lifestyle.

Kids after divorce? While residing in US, Cali law applies. İf they return to UK even for a short time then UK law will apply.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
A little gift for you all - what happened at Clarence House.........................

charles and camilla running away .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
You know she would if she had the chance!
View attachment 2744126

She should be up there. A ‘foodie’! A ‘fashionista’! A ‘mom’! A Duchess! An ‘advocate! A philanthropist!

BUT SHE’S NOT!!

Guess why…….

….because she’s a horrible, greedy, grasping, lying, cheating bleep. And that’s why no one wants to touch her with a barge pole. Boo hooo!
it would be Rouge not Vogue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh look the knob head has come out for a quick pap shot with good old friend back grid 🤮🤮View attachment 2743152
I Megatron was rubbing her hands with what ever is on them🤢
Thoughts of all the 💍🫅💎 she can buy with Harry’s inheritance if and when he gets it

Letter arrives at montishito with royal stamp mark on envelope
Megatron fights with Harry to open it

Harry smiles and says let’s have roast chicken then we will read it together
Excitedly Harry rips open the envelope
To read

Harry my darling boy all my wealth properties and the throne will be yours
Squeals of excitement from Megatron
Megs is already on the phone to her friend who was on dragons den to order a crown

Next Page
When hell freezes over

Ps
I’m not your father I’ve been firing blanks since William was born
But brought you up as my own even though I have dna proud who your real father is
Signed HRH King Charles
witnessed by the Rest of the royal family and the best solicitor money can buy
Ps sorry you can’t afford one
PPs NOT SORRY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
To be fair although KP looks like she could eat an apple through the bars of a stable - hers are all uniform in shape and size and nice and straight.
---
I’ve just heard a little bit of Tea concerning Lady Louise and her being present at garden parties etc this season.
I hope She upgrades Herself to Princess :coronation::coronation:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Well, I guess those who think that KC3 is weak, wavering, or longing for his "darling" boy have yet another example of him giving the Stoats the back of his hand. He is a stealth gangster!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
A fascinating perspective from the Vintage Read as always. She hypothesises that Hazbeen is such a dimwit that he could be easily persuaded by Migraine that the minute-by-minute leaks re his flight/the blink and you'd miss it visit actually came from the palace. Consequently, the RF were, once again, setting poor Hawwwwwy up for failure. Not at all beyond the realms of possibility and VR asserts how this could be done to someone who is very clearly mentally unwell anyway.

Reactions: 28
It looks like the Parliament briefing is done because a possibility exist that we may get Prince Regent William .
So, they will call it something more... modern. (lol at modern) than Prince Regent
In the misery category, Regent is at , and even bellow levels of Counsellor of State.

Additional , ideally nothing happens , but if it does the Regent is relevant as last years snow in a majority of Commonwealth countries, territories...spheres of influence blah, blah blah.

Counsellors of State are very often ...more relevant in other territories .

Due to outrage potential , since I joined, I have written 5 pages which mention the problem with this.
So combined Regency Acts, Commonwealth and Harry, and Harry's security status were all explained in those posts.
I can't find the right one, and don't know if I used ''Counsellor of State'' or ''constitutional stand-in'' or... so even more pages.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A little gift for you all - what happened at Clarence House.........................

View attachment 2744190
NGL It bothers me that he's creeping round the RF so much. Do we think he sends Shelley Miscavige flowers too? No I don't think so... Where is she Tom?
I hope they check the flowers for bugs
Not the creepy crawly 🪳 type
---
Micheal Jackson reincarnated

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So we've had "Sorry, I'm hiking in Transylvania" and "Sorry, my helicopter is waiting" - any guesses as to what Chuck's next Harry dodging excuse will be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.