Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is PASSIONATE about having the age of consent changed so young boys under 16 can legally have sex with a consenting partner [of any age]. 😒
What a paragon of virtue.

Here we are trying to enforce the ban on child marriages but it's a tough task to break centuries of traditions and conditioning. This dumbling will bring the UK back into the 16th century (or whenever they didn't have rules for this sort of stuff).

I'm confused now. He should hang out with the Gruesomes because they'll markle him, but if he hangs out with them we'll have to hear more about him 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think (if he wasn't completely spaced out), this is what Sparry was thinking about in that lift.

Although he could have been thinking about this. It's still way too high-level for the Legend of Aviation though.

I think the dialogue would be a lot less interesting....

Untitled-3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Page Six
"Harry and Meghan Markle to skip Super Bowl ahead of Canada trip"
Social Links for Sara Nathan
Published Feb. 10, 2024, 3:14 p.m. ET
Just seen another creepy clip of him "washing" his hands, wringing and writhing them. Gross.

Did they not manage to manifest tickets?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Page Six
Just seen another creepy clip of him "washing" his hands, wringing and writhing them. Gross.
Hm, did TS said she wouldn't be coming if Spores are in vicinity:)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Page Six
reminds me of "I'm ever so 'umble" Uriah Heep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So, they apparently aren't going because they are too busy preparing for their trip to Canada for the Invictus Games opening event next week. I call bull###it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
You must feel safe and comfy posting these on here, that you are among friends 🥰

Don't we all feel like that when posting here?
Am I not among friends?

I don't know why but your comment has made me feel uneasy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry I don’t understand much of this at all …
However the way I see it ( very probably wrong )

Counsellors of State…they have to be CALLED . Usually 2 act together , up to a maximum of 4. They now have 6 to choose from , with no order of precedence …..which means Harold and Andrew will never be called.

Regent - If KC3 and POW die and Prince George still a minor , a Regent is appointed ..next in LOS , so Harold. Even if Harold removed for whatever reason , then it would be Andrew !!! So maybe the Regency Acts need to be updated to appoint someone suitable for PG. Camilla can never be Regent as she is not in the LOS.

But you’re saying everything is a machination for KC3 to look good and bring Harold back ??? Can you explain it simply for me
Well I tried, since I got here, before Philip & Queen died. Was accused of being anti -Charles , because I reflected on the media if something happens .
We need a changed Regency Act, we got the precedent of usage of a previous Regency act. No changes at all.
If Charles dies Camilla is no longer counsellor. That's minus 1.
If Charles is alive but William Regent-That may be minus 2. Kate isn't Counsellor.
Harry and Andrew would never be called in the current setup. So right now. But only now, if something changes-death, Regency -we don't know. (Andrew wouldn't be called, because people ) Harry possibly would (proximity to the Crown.)
Camilla can be Regent based on 1811 Act.(with the very common Windsor title manipulations )

The simplest explanation for my skepticism about Charles is that I gave the benefit of a doubt since 2012. Actions not PR, not spin.
I can't see it. Not once.
So you are actually understanding the problem with:
'' So maybe the Regency Acts need to be updated to appoint someone suitable for PG. ''
It's the now setup vs the possible setup if something happens .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't we all feel like that when posting here?
Am I not among friends?

I don't know why but your comment has made me feel uneasy.
I don't know why either. I was once reassured on this thread by someone in a very similar way to what I posted to you, and it meant a great deal to me.
I know you've had upsets with people plagiarizing your work.

I meant exactly what was written, that I was pleased that you felt free to post your drawings here without fear of them being stolen or copied. I don't understand how this can have been seen as something to make you uneasy.
I'm even more uneasy than you now as I've no idea what you mean.
Maybe you could explain?
I've commented several times how free and friendly this thread is.
I've been on here a long time and you must know me a bit by now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If this is true, it saves us from a couple of days of press abut them.

But...but...

The cheapseats
Rachel's outfit
Her dancing
Her rictus grin
Trying to get close to Taylor Swift
Or anybody famous
Harold's face like a slapped arse

We're going to miss out on all of that

*sniff* I need a moment.

No, no I'll be fine 🥺

;)😂
---
Is she going to play the piano and sing as part of it? (As she is such a versatile...umm...talent!) 😂
I heard the mouth organ is her speciality

giphy.gif

😁

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.