Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Bower...triggered Mumsnet with '' ...actually obliterating the Sussexes from our state of life .''
Terribly funny.
A lawyer used ''obliterate .''
Never done before.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Screenshot of screenshot from twatter:

1707425786577.png

and of course Spore has a "cunning" plan to follow - reconciliation (couldn't be bothered to screenshot page six) . His cuntines know no bounds or reason.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I didn't say it solved all of the problems, just that it removed the "what about Andrew" issue that gets thrown around.

It's a start. And something needs to be started.

Otherwise King William will still be saddled with Hazbeen at #4. Or possibly Aldi.

And King George will have Charlotte and Louis. And then Aldi and Lidl. Two dual nationals raised in the US, with American citizenship, able to act for the British Head of State. How can Parliament go along with that prospect?

KC3 should do something a bit like Sweden, and their rules that you have to be educated in Sweden to stay in their LoS. Surely a new LP could be issued saying dual nationals of countries other than Realms will have to renounce their non-UK citizenship at age 18 to remain in the LoS.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Screenshot of screenshot from twatter:

View attachment 2744605

and of course Spore has a "cunning" plan to follow - reconciliation (couldn't be bothered to screenshot page six) . His cuntines know no bounds or reason.
By constantly calling the sheriff's office it sounds like an exact repeat of when she first started to date Harry as she claimed that she was being harassed 24 hours a day by freelance photographers and would call the police constantly to tell them that she didn't feel safe. She's basically going back to square one as she is repeating everything that she did before.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I still don't understand the 'mercy dash' to see his father when he didn't say a word when KC went to hospital for his prostate op. And the known risks of anaesthetic especially to an older person. Its only since the African Parks scandal emerged that he came
He’s a bleeping attention seeking twit that’s why. Meg doesn’t get the inches from Harold in the bedroom so she needs the inches in the paper. Her only thrill in life.
---
Best I can do, am sure someone can make a better one :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2744618
The best face of all time
IMG_8217.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
It's a start. And something needs to be started.

Otherwise King William will still be saddled with Hazbeen at #4. Or possibly Aldi.

And King George will have Charlotte and Louis. And then Aldi and Lidl. Two dual nationals raised in the US, with American citizenship, able to act for the British Head of State. How can Parliament go along with that prospect?

KC3 should do something a bit like Sweden, and their rules that you have to be educated in Sweden to stay in their LoS. Surely a new LP could be issued saying dual nationals of countries other than Realms will have to renounce their non-UK citizenship at age 18 to remain in the LoS.
We need George, Charlotte and Louis to grow up fast and have loads of children.
---
By constantly calling the sheriff's office it sounds like an exact repeat of when she first started to date Harry as she claimed that she was being harassed 24 hours a day by freelance photographers and would call the police constantly to tell them that she didn't feel safe. She's basically going back to square one as she is repeating everything that she did before.

The sherriff's office are now saying "wrong number" as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Really Interesting titbit from Richard Eden in the DM - KC spent longer meeting with Bea and Edo than with Hazno on the same day!

That's gotta burn 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Nobody trusts the treacherous weasel

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Really Interesting titbit from Richard Eden in the DM - KC spent longer meeting with Bea and Edo than with Hazno on the same day!

That's gotta burn 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Nobody trusts the treacherous weasel

Even if his family forgave him which they won’t it’s highly unlikely, no one would trust him again. If she remains married to him hell no! They wouldn’t be trusted even with a weekly shopping list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If I were KC3, I would offer this deal to Prince Andrew - announce that you are voluntarily removing yourself from the LoS, but your girls will stay. You will keep your titles. I will pay all of your bills so that you can stay in the Royal Lodge and promote your girls to Working Royals (if they want).

It then takes the "what about Andrew" argument completely off the table
I think the "What About Andrew?" argument was bogus in the first place, and has become a confected howl from a group I can't identify but who I know is there.
I think he's been stitched up like a kipper but I'm not sure how, and if I were him I'd never ever renounce my place in the LoS in a grubby deal with the grubby Chuck. Can you renounce your place in the LoS? I agree that Beatrice would be a good working Royal, she's dignified.

Reactions: 27
Behold some pictures of Migraine when younger. Before she was denigrated and forced to wear trashy clothes in Deal or No Deal.

She was so so classy :ROFLMAO:

I really do think we are going to see a drip drip drip of previously hidden or deleted pictures coming out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.