Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think this is a House of Commons overview, we're being gaslit.
The CoS rules are clear that a CoS has to be domiciled in the UK. If they're "clarifying" that Harald is eligible to be a CoS despite living in the US, this is against the rules.
Chuck seems prepared to go to any lengths to avoid upsetting the Stoat, even bending ancient rules to suit him.
We've seen so many articles since 2020 that Constitutional experts were worried about the Stoat being a CoS yet not being domiciled in the UK. Bloggers and legal people have commented on it.
So are they really expecting us to believe that suddenly the Stoat's been eligible after all despite living in the US? Stinks.
They want to keep this loon on to stand in for the Monarch? They're all mad.
You are confusing domiciled with resident.
Harry isn't resident but never declared anywhere that any other country is his permanent home.
He said that ''UK is his home.''
Denying , removing the domiciled status from anyone (unless they chose so) is a almost impossible task.
Also , governor generals (example) are logically never resident in the UK. Or any other ''on behalf of the Crown'' functions .

Reactions: 21
I don't think this is a House of Commons overview, we're being gaslit.
The CoS rules are clear that a CoS has to be domiciled in the UK. If they're "clarifying" that Harald is eligible to be a CoS despite living in the US, this is against the rules.
Chuck seems prepared to go to any lengths to avoid upsetting the Stoat, even bending ancient rules to suit him.
We've seen so many articles since 2020 that Constitutional experts were worried about the Stoat being a CoS yet not being domiciled in the UK. Bloggers and legal people have commented on it.
So are they really expecting us to believe that suddenly the Stoat's been eligible after all despite living in the US? Stinks.
They want to keep this loon on to stand in for the Monarch? They're all mad.
And as someone else said, if KC can't trust him enough to offer him a bed for the night at one of the Royal rooms, how can he trust him to be CoS

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
According to Neil Sean, a reliable source said that when Harry saw Charles, Ginger announced that Meghan would like to speak to Charles on the phone. Obviously it was pre-arranged that Meghan would be ready and waiting by the phone. Charles replied that that wouldn't be necessary.

"That won't be necessary" is right up there with "Recollections may vary"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I still don't understand the 'mercy dash' to see his father when he didn't say a word when KC went to hospital for his prostate op. And the known risks of anaesthetic especially to an older person. Its only since the African Parks scandal emerged that he came

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
If I were KC3, I would offer this deal to Prince Andrew - announce that you are voluntarily removing yourself from the LoS, but your girls will stay. You will keep your titles. I will pay all of your bills so that you can stay in the Royal Lodge and promote your girls to Working Royals (if they want).

It then takes the "what about Andrew" argument completely off the table

• Heart
  • Wow
I still don't understand the 'mercy dash' to see his father when he didn't say a word when KC went to hospital for his prostate op. And the known risks of anaesthetic especially to an older person. Its only since the African Parks scandal emerged that he came
To try and make himself look good.
He's fooling fewer and fewer people as time goes on.

• Heart
  • Sick
If I were KC3, I would offer this deal to Prince Andrew - announce that you are voluntarily removing yourself from the LoS, but your girls will stay. You will keep your titles. I will pay all of your bills so that you can stay in the Royal Lodge and promote your girls to Working Royals (if they want).

It then takes the "what about Andrew" argument completely off the table
You mean after Harry is then removed his children stay in the LoS, keep their titles and Harry gets paid with a property of his choice, and once they are of age to sabotage on behalf of Harkles they become working Royals ?
How?How do you solve Harry's children?
Not even busing all York's solves it.
Also Andrew removing himself from the LoS voluntarily , how would the necessary Act of Parliament be started (yes even then) without Andrew actually in front of the worlds media being declared traitor criminal or whatever , because there are no precedents of removal aside from treason and catholicism .
It's a bit... well it's not about Andrew , but that is not allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pics of William this week starting to emerge.
He looks strained and tired. Hardly surprising.
This was at the handing out of honours on Tuesday and God Save The King is being played.

William feb 2024.jpg

William feb 2024 pic 2.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You mean after Harry is then removed his children stay in the LoS, keep their titles and Harry gets paid with a property of his choice, and once they are of age to sabotage on behalf of Harkles they become working Royals ?
How?How do you solve Harry's children?
Not even busing all York's solves it.
Also Andrew removing himself from the LoS voluntarily , how would the necessary Act of Parliament be started (yes even then) without Andrew actually in front of the worlds media being declared traitor criminal or whatever , because there are no precedents of removal aside from treason and catholicism .
It's a bit... well it's not about Andrew , but that is not allowed.

I didn't say it solved all of the problems, just that it removed the "what about Andrew" issue that gets thrown around.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All the Manifesting in the world and FINALLY they're teasing the kids might suddenly appear out of desert air?View attachment 2744363Get the DNA kits ready and keep the chopper on standby!
Aw you'd think they'd want to keep the kids away from the big, bad racists so they don't inflict any generational pain with their unconscious bias 🤔😴 Amazing what you can magically brush under the carpet when there's some dosh to be made though, eh?!...The pair of them couldn't lie straight in bed

• Heart
  • Haha
When they changed the rules of primogeniture so that female children of the heir are no longer bypassed by their younger male siblings, it's a shame they didn't make the law change retrospective so that Princess Anne would be above Andrew and Anne's children would be ahead of Andrew's.

I wouldn't be surprised to find it was considered and Anne refused.

Shame.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Bookworm. For those interested. H's visit and Lidl's birth cert. Good point made - if KC doesn't trust H enough to stay in one of the Royal rooms then why he is he trusted enough to still be a CoS
To me that means the RF/government knows something we don't - so they're confident that Harry will never actually end up acting as a CoS.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't say it solved all of the problems, just that it removed the "what about Andrew" issue that gets thrown around.
I know, but what is then after Andrew is removed, the plan/execution of a plan for Harry.

Who and with which arguments is then removed from Harry's side.
So we reached ''What about Andrew '' as stopped.
Media happy.
What's next?
Remove Harry?
Try to remove Aldi and Lidl?
And we get ''What about Bea and Eugenie.
Oh, and removing ''black children '', from the LoS?
Why not ''white children'' like Sienna, August...Tindals.
Reciprocity ?
The media would definitely play the Royal whack a mole game.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Bookworm. For those interested. H's visit and Lidl's birth cert. Good point made - if KC doesn't trust H enough to stay in one of the Royal rooms then why he is he trusted enough to still be a CoS

Thanks @LadyMuck 🌂
BookWorm thinks William is sheer class. Tom Cruise made a sizeable donation at the Air Ambulance Gala.
On the Stoat's UK visit he apparently stayed at an hotel. BP has 52 guest bedrooms, and all C had to do was pick up the phone. If C doesn't trust his son enough to stay in a royal residence, how can he trust him enough to be a CoS and be in the LoS and on the RF website? What is the king saying? How bad must it be if you don't offer your child a bed and a meal, yet have him in a position of possibly managing your Firm?

BookWorm showed a copy of Lil's birth certificate from Santa Barbara County, and it contains exactly the same information as published by TMZ some time back.
BookWorm stressed that this certificate is a complete and utter fraud, and some Government body or entity is covering up for the Sussexes.
She went through the anomalies one by one.
It's all wrong, titles can be passed from person to person, and Ffarkk could become Lili's parent. Lili has no legal father, it's fraudulent, so how can she be in the LoS?
The US State Department is complicit in fraud, and this is a criminal act.
Ends
I don't think the US State Department or Santa Barbara County had anything to do with this "birth certificate". I think the Stoats produced it, like this, on purpose to give rise to the very questions Bookworm is asking. Like the obvious photoshops, done deliberately.
If the US State Department was going to produce such a document you'd not know it from the real thing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.