Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #415, well done to our @TheCutiePatootie!

We continue our discussion about the King's diagnosis, and tracking Harry's flight home-- no stopping in flyover country, Harry!

As always, our fondest wishes for excellent health to all royals and non-royals.

(If you have something to add to the summary, please do so!)

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Latest pics of Meghan behind the wheel grinning like she's won the lottery days after KCIII's diagnosis being made public are obscene. I try to ignore her and Hazbeen, it's a happier life, but her preference for shunning decorum at any opportunity and making everything about her is repellent. I've rarely disliked someone I've never met more, she's hideous and I do think extremely "wrong" in a worrying way.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 112
Fred name suggestiment:

Harry and Meghan #416: Go Away Flop Gun, We’ve Got Top Son

IMG_1629.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 134
Jeez, didnt recognise that was Tom Cruise, o_O

William looks like he has lost weight.

Meghan putting on her best smile for the cameras :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 55
I’m still at a loss to understand how Prince William is being controlled by the media. I just don’t see that at all when it comes to William. Not saying William may change tactic but it won’t happen because the media have bullied him into it. He will change or adjust because he himself will see the need for it.

As others have pointed out, William has been under pressure for years to increase his work schedule, to not spend so much time with family. He hasn’t changed. It’s pretty obvious on this score he will not be bullied.

The media had a field day when William decided to take time off to be with Catherine. Did he flinch & back track? Nope, in fact he has again said his schedule will still allow William time to spend with his family. There was not one photo op of him or Catherine going to & from the hospital. The media were desperate for those photos. Yet, William didn’t provide any photos.

Sure, William may make mistakes. But William will learn, he will change tactics but only if he sees the advantage to doing so.

On this we will have to agree to disagree because I just can’t see how the media is controlling William.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
What is Smeg doing to her teeth? They look like the glow in the dark stickers my children had on their bedroom walls when they were little.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Hideous odious POS has done her carpark walk.. Harry has dumped a tonne of carbon into the atmosphere to be seen to fly directly to the Kings side only for him to be shunned ..
I’d be embarrassed if I was him.. he is such a cringe fest
If he was on FB he would be checking into hospitals and gasping at the YOU OK HUN? Messages

PM ME HAZZ!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Thank you for the shiny new thread and the very ominous but necessary warning of a title 👌❤

I've woken up to a new thread and the news that Smegs did a carkle. And something about a Regent? 😱

Anyway, I'd predicted that Smegs would do a carparkle (a carkle is tomatoes tomaatoes potatoes potaatoes). So I need a nice new psychic (not psycho 😂) name. Winner gets a photo of a crystal flower (they get to choose the colour I'll make).

Earnings from the psychic readings will go into reparing the VIP Lounge - Smegs sneaked in while the CAS Squad were focusing on the UK, and smeared white glow in the dark paint everywhere. I assume while trying to brighten her veneers 🙄 Also, we need more pets - slimming down isn't an option here.

In keeping with the Valentine's Week theme (Propose Day today), here's part of a trinket box I'd made on commission a few years ago. Hope the bright swirls of colours keep us in good cheer!

IMG-20240208-WA0000.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Hideous odious POS has done her carpark walk.. Harry has dumped a tonne of carbon into the atmosphere to be seen to fly directly to the Kings side only for him to be shunned ..I’d be embarrassed if I was him.. he is such a cringe fest
Hazno is too thick and entitled to give a duck and she's a psychopath who has no shame and access to wealth. We'll never beat these people, they will always win. Their actions totally drain me and you can clearly see now that their actions have drained Charles and Catherine to the detriment of their health. I loathe them more than I've loathed any couple in history.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
I find him and his made up religion a bit creepy but no doubt he's team Wales. Smeg would sell the flatpacks for kindling to just get one bunch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Anyway, I'd predicted that Smegs would do a carparkle (a carkle is tomatoes tomaatoes potatoes potaatoes). So I need a nice new psychic (not psycho 😂) name. Winner gets a photo of a crystal flower (they get to choose the colour I'll make).
“Carparkle” made me literally laugh out loud. I woke up the cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Going back to the end of the previous thread

and

Do we have anymore thoughts on this?

Reactions: 25
According to the Mail, carparkle was seen driving around drinking coffee ☕
Polish_20240208_062846353.jpg

That's against the law in the UK!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Ahh so according to the DM Harry took it upon himself to fly over and see his father. Knew it wouldn't be long before Meg appears for a quick pic.

• Sick

“Carparkle” made me literally laugh out loud. I woke up the cat.
Oooh I like cats ❤ Hope yours is registered with @Nuttynana's CAS Squad? I'm not sure who came up with carparkle, but I love it 😂

Jeez, didnt recognise that was Tom Cruise, o_O

William looks like he has lost weight.

Meghan putting on her best smile for the cameras :sick::sick::sick:
Yes, lost weight and was literally swaying during the investiture ceremony yesterday. Couldn't have been swaying to the music (BBC didn't play the original audio, but I'm assuming there was some while they were all standing to attention for a while) - he's had military training to keep still.

People keep saying that he has so many staff and the royals don't do anything so how can he be tired. It's like the royal family members aren't even humans (or lizards as they like to claim - they exhibit affection and grief and need time out too. I had one who wasn't a pet but it would come and watch tv in my room every night at the same time, especially when I was going through a heartbreak. It was very nice and ate bugs ❤).

Oh this reminded me of when William and the Gruesomes were attending a service after Louis was born and William couldn't stay awake ❤😂 The other two were of course smirking, but this shows that William has always been involved with his family.

Otherwise he could have been like the countless men from all walks who let their post-partum or later wives struggle with all the childcare, chores, visitors, taking care of parents etc, and serving their man-child asses while the man-child in question gets more than eight uninterrupted hours and plays video games, and goes around telling people he's the father/husband of the year because he did one tiny chore after being yelled at about it for months.

Those men either always look well-rested or make the most pitiable faces when they want sympathy - just like our lovely Gruesomes 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.