Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just couldn’t wait to get back to his jailer, errr I mean beloved wife!

#

#
cant get the flipping link to work! Article in Mail saying he got on the earlier Delta flight because the BA one was delayed for 2 hours. He was in a hurry to rush back to Wacko Jacko, I mean Wacko Meghan!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Well the DM has an article which meticulously explores the ''privilege '' of getting ...cancer as an individual with private health care. About Charles .
And then one wonders about the consequences on MH after constant bombardments with informations that ''motivate'' us to..lay down and die.
I mean nobody ever...ever survived cancer without...privilege. See Steve Jobs right?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Isn't this guy her friend?

View attachment 2744043

I see no Smeg.

View attachment 2744045
View attachment 2744044

When the INSANE Jameela Jamil is invited but not the most royal princess who ever royaled*

*I'm sure that she turned it down so as not to distract from the other women

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Are we supposed to believe that the paparazzi were just hanging around in Monteshithole, saw a random car coming, noticed immediately from a distance that it was her, got their cameras ready and took these pictures while she drove past them? Does Peg think we're as thick as H? It's obvious she paid them to be there at a certain time, even told the license plate. Maybe drove slowly past them a couple of times to make sure they got enough pictures. She is like a one trick pony, Backgrid is all she's got. I mean we knew that she was going to do this while H is away, once again.
Where was her security ? More to the point, where were the kids?….🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Latest YouGov.

The graphs show 2011-present.

Shows that Haz and Smeg being way more 'popular' than William and Catherine was a myth. Smeg was never anywhere near.

Screenshot_20240208-182450_kindlephoto-1588905002.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Going back to the end of the previous thread

and

Do we have anymore thoughts on this?
BIB your post "Do we have anymore thoughts on this?"
Thanks YeltsinsTank and The CutiePatootie
And @LadyMuck 💍 for Neil Sean below.
It was reported that C phoned Harald when he was diagnosed, some days before it was announced to the press. Stoat was asked not to say anything until it was made public, and immediately it was made public the Stoat said he was coming over. I think the Ho told him to come for reasons below, and this is why they sat on the news instead of leaking it as usual. It was important for once to keep quiet.

I don't believe the Stoat wasn't invited or expected, or that C was left kicking his heels and delayed his helicopter flight.

Neil says the visit didn't go as planned and that the Stoat expected to be welcomed with open arms. Neil's source says C was moved by the gesture but it wasn't necessarily welcome as it would cause concern that the Stoat rush to see C suggested something serious. I don't believe this either.

Ending on a sinister note, Neil informed us that Chuck was presented with crayon drawings and get well cards from the Flatpacks, as well as photos on a phone showing the Flatpack "development".
Important for the Stoats, that this bit about the Flatpack photos, crayons and stuff be leaked.

Neil doesn't question the children, absurdly titled prince and princess. I'm not sure if we're supposed to take him at his word? This is the third video where he seems to question nothing, but maybe that's not his job, investigating?

I wonder what happened on this visit , but I'd put money it was not as we were told. I'd guess that the blackmail pressure has increased with Chuck's illness, as they can only blackmail him and not William. That's what the crayon pictures were for, to remind Chuck - as though he needs reminding - that the Flatpacks are not legitimate and shouldn't be in the LoS.

The press and Neil Sean paint a picture of a passive Monarch, a victim subjected to the whims of his son but anxious to accommodate him - though only for 30 minutes. For this short audience while the rotors clattered, he's been praised as brave and decisive.
We're told Chuck is ill, and this may be true but it may not be true, it could be a deep dive escape hatch. He needs one, and anything is possible, literally anything. Do we know if the Stoat is back in the US?

The Ho's papped with luminous teeth "driving", but she's got such a squat body she's a dwarf in the car and can't possibly see over the steering wheel.

The show goes on, with the Stoats gearing up to parade themselves in front of another audience of disabled veterans. Again, the Army and RBL ease their slimy passage. We'll wait for the outraged headlines again about how they made it all about them, what about the money, disgraceful. We should cut and paste it, keep it in the Wiki and use it at every charity event.
JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No wonder he is bitter, William came first, has the height, had the hair (in his younger years), has more of Diana’s features in his face and eyes, has a statuesque kind hearted glamourous wife who is a great mother, and he has the intelligence, and passed all his own exams and flew his own helicopters… whereas Hazno looks like Henry VIII, is dense as a box of rocks, is the Spare, couldn’t pass his own exams, had to pose and pretend he could fly a helicopter and then buy himself awards, could only get a golddigger to marry him etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
According to Neil Sean, a reliable source said that when Harry saw Charles, Ginger announced that Meghan would like to speak to Charles on the phone. Obviously it was pre-arranged that Meghan would be ready and waiting by the phone. Charles replied that that wouldn't be necessary.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Well the DM has an article which meticulously explores the ''privilege '' of getting ...cancer as an individual with private health care. About Charles .
And then one wonders about the consequences on MH after constant bombardments with informations that ''motivate'' us to..lay down and die.
I mean nobody ever...ever survived cancer without...privilege. See Steve Jobs right?
Money can buy you many things but it absolutely cannot buy you health, no matter how expensive your treatment is….

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Not to mention helicopter left Clarence House early afternoon, so had plenty of daylight left.
I thought KC3 and QC left Clarence House at 3.35pm. Dimwit had arrived there at 2.45pm.
The Bentley had arrived at 1.20pm to collect KC3 and QC.
Helicopter left from BP not Clarence House.

I think Dimwit rang from airport or hotel to say he arrived and was told he would only have a few minutes before KC3 and QC would be leaving for Norfolk.

Someone probably already commented.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Asxwell as no seatbelt at the Hertz event when they were being "chased"

• Sick
Reactions: 36
All the Manifesting in the world and FINALLY they're teasing the kids might suddenly appear out of desert air?
Screenshot_20240208_104731_Samsung Internet.jpg
Get the DNA kits ready and keep the chopper on standby!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Have you got a link to this?

What is the purpose of this paper? What is it trying to achieve?
It looks as though they're tinkering with the very important phrases "domicile of origin" and "domicile of choice" regarding the Stoat's CoS position. It's very difficult to change domicile origin to choice, and they seem to be trying to get round the illegality of the Stoat's holding this position. Harald is a CoS along with William, Stoat, PA and Beatrice in that order. If Stoat was to be removed because of domicile, Eugenie would be a CoS. I could be wrong as it's very confusing but that's as I understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.