Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those friends he had in the UK, not to mention family and not one person offered to meet him for a drink/dinner. We all knew he was on his way so they must have too, you’d think someone would want to catch up with him 😂. At what point is he going to realise what a controlling, friend and family alienating cowbag he’s married to?
Not even a pity dinner/drink with Eugenie and Jack!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Isn't this guy her friend?

View attachment 2744043

I see no Smeg.

View attachment 2744045
View attachment 2744044

was she was brushing her teeth that day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
All this talk of garibaldis... my 2 little redheads had a rather balding riding instructor. On sight of them he would sing "Ginger Nuts, Ginger Nuts" and then one day the oldest sang back "Garibaldi, Garibaldi" Classic moment. He was a truly lovely man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Who the hell drives around holding a mug of coffee? I own like 20 travel mugs ffs! Don’t most people who drink coffee or tea???
If we were to zoom in it’s most probably branded in some way. Either with an Archwell logo or a commemorative Lady Di mug.

She’s a grifting halfwit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
If we were to zoom in it’s most probably branded in some way. Either with an Archwell logo or a commemorative Lady Di mug.

She’s a grifting halfwit.
Or the doormat thingy- we know they were aiming to merch Sussex Royal, it’s prop ably a sample one!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Edward Eminful ; 40 megastars for British Vogue

IMG_2257.png

Meghan Markle ; Here, have a photo of my teeth in a car park

IMG_2258.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
One good thing about Charles being ill, is that he will probably be too occupied with his recovery to be arsed with the Spare's whinges and poor me games that it will scupper any chance of a reconciliation for the foreseeable.
I think Charles is a people pleaser, and ill or not, his son and his wife’s mind games will play on his mind very heavily, which will be torturous, because there is absolutely no way of pleasing them. Not unless he apologises for the yarns they spun to save face, and he absolutely cannot allow himself be blackmailed (can I still use that word, sorry) like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Edward Eminful ; 40 megastars for British Vogue

View attachment 2744100

Meghan Markle ; Here, have a photo of my teeth in a car park

View attachment 2744105
You know she would if she had the chance!
IMG_8790.jpeg

She should be up there. A ‘foodie’! A ‘fashionista’! A ‘mom’! A Duchess! An ‘advocate! A philanthropist!

BUT SHE’S NOT!!

Guess why…….

….because she’s a horrible, greedy, grasping, lying, cheating bleep. And that’s why no one wants to touch her with a barge pole. Boo hooo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So apparently he changed flights, which means the one that flew about 10 mins away from my house was the one he was on. Phew!

Here's an archive link of the screenshot someone posted earlier:

And some crap from The Telegraph:

And the bargain basement Windsor Suite:

• Sick
Reactions: 29
If that picture was taken in the last 48hrs, why has she got the air con running? The weather has been chilly and stormy there, hasn’t it? You can see the outline on the windscreen.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.