Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Come on Rachel, give us something new to work with.

Your average 14 year old drama-queen having a strop can come up with more original drama than this and without "security", paps or an agent 😂

Edited to add: Actually, Bob the cat with the IQ of an amoeba has been providing me with more drama today since it's the first time in his living, albeit very short, memory that he has actually seen snow (spoiler: it isn't) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Also they're charging per use on social media for the backgrid photos too.
Royal Rogue spoke about this on his video I think yesterday or the day before. It took forever for Backgrid to answer him how much would it cost for him to use a pic of the Sussexes in a carpark on his video. If I remember correctly the price for one photo on one video was $750. They also made an offer for him: 3 photos for one video for the discount price of $1850! Needless to say he didn't take it.
---
I googled terrifying smile and this was the first thing to pop up…View attachment 2743942
Wow, how did you find a photo taken in the Montecito bedroom?! 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Is she parked in a carpark?

Maybe she's had their tennis court made over to look like a carpark and has positioned some cars to make it look like she's driving in traffic.

I’d say it’s a carp park because of the way the row of cars to the left is positioned.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Even backgrid dislike her and deliberately show their pap in the reflection!View attachment 2743964
Was she taking driving lessons on a parking lot...? I thought it was sort of illegal to drive a car where you can't see out of. Kinda like letting a child drive a car and they cannot even see over the steering wheel without sitting on a pile of phonebooks.

BTW I'm still not convinced they own that house in Montecito or that they live there.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Harry & Meghan #416 since my fam'ly snubbed me, found a new place to dwell. On the end of lonely street- haznofriends hotel.

It prob won't fit.
Brilliant @Chita …. I’m now here curling my lip and singing this like Elvis, good job nobody around to see me! 😄

Going back to ‘the visit’ …. did I read on here, or was it somewhere else, that he had taken pictures that the kids had drawn to give to KC and Hazno was showing him delightful photos of them on his phone?

1) Who was present to know this?
2) Why didn’t he bring actual photos of the flatpacks for KC to keep?
3) Who made up this romantic ‘happy family’ scenario?

It’s someone with a vivid imagination who thinks we are all gullible fools! I wonder who could leak such stuff 🤔
-—————————————————————————
I agree, something profoundly amiss with her mind...

But I really, really can't get my head round why she does this?
What exactly is the purpose of staged shots that are often blurry and always cringey?

I mean, walking through the actual, practical set up for these shots, she has to plan where she's going to be at a very specific time; then she has to consciously pick up her phone and press buttons and actually speak to Backgrid people to tell them to be there.

Then she has to take time out of her day (Ok, we know she only works an hour a week, but still she has to organise herself to go out.)
She has to make sure the flatpacks are taken care of, that the car has enough gas, then drive to that place, keeping an eye on the clock, and perhaps loiter around if the Backgrid people are a bit late.

Then she has to practically deal with the Backgrid bills for photog, processing and photo distribution. She'll see tangible proof of her inane, useless behaviour....

All this takes a high level of engagement, consciousness of her activities.
But there's zero financial utility in these photos - no one ever gave her a job because they saw a cringey, blurry Backgrid shot of her!

So why does she do it?
I have only two reasons:

1. Every one of these photos is calculated and timed to be a sharp, toxic arrow aimed at the RF - a wind-up, a photographic version of flipping the bird at them, 'Ner, ner, I'm still here, infesting your nightmares and daymares!!' A sort of harassment in plain sight.

2. Is it pathological vanity? Does it make her feel VVIP? Does it feed her pathological need to be the centre of a camera's attention?

Is it both?
Or something else?
Something else …..she’s a nutter!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Same in France. Eating, drinking and applying makeup can all lead to being fined. It's considered a risk to your concentration.
In LA you can give a blowjob as you drive. Ask Madame ... she'll confirm it. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Isn't this guy her friend?

1707406964737.png

I see no Smeg.

1707407022427.png

1707406990468.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Harry & Meghan #416 So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye. Don’t stay, just go back to the Ho Wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was she taking driving lessons on a parking lot...? I thought it was sort of illegal to drive a car where you can't see out of. Kinda like letting a child drive a car and they cannot even see over the steering wheel without sitting on a pile of phonebooks.

BTW I'm still not convinced they own that house in Montecito or that they live there.
Nor me @Debra_Whinger
I think they have deliberately thrown so much shade over everything, that we can't believe a thing they say .
What really pisses me off is the thought that they think they have pulled the wool over our eyes & are laughing at us .

Reactions: 29

View attachment 2744043

I see no Smeg.

View attachment 2744045
View attachment 2744044

I know she probably wouldn't have done it but it would've been brilliant if Catherine was there.

• Heart
I agree, something profoundly amiss with her mind...

But I really, really can't get my head round why she does this?
What exactly is the purpose of staged shots that are often blurry and always cringey?

I mean, walking through the actual, practical set up for these shots, she has to plan where she's going to be at a very specific time; then she has to consciously pick up her phone and press buttons and actually speak to Backgrid people to tell them to be there.

Then she has to take time out of her day (Ok, we know she only works an hour a week, but still she has to organise herself to go out.)
She has to make sure the flatpacks are taken care of, that the car has enough gas, then drive to that place, keeping an eye on the clock, and perhaps loiter around if the Backgrid people are a bit late.

Then she has to practically deal with the Backgrid bills for photog, processing and photo distribution. She'll see tangible proof of her inane, useless behaviour....

All this takes a high level of engagement, consciousness of her activities.
But there's zero financial utility in these photos - no one ever gave her a job because they saw a cringey, blurry Backgrid shot of her!

So why does she do it?
I have only two reasons:

1. Every one of these photos is calculated and timed to be a sharp, toxic arrow aimed at the RF - a wind-up, a photographic version of flipping the bird at them, 'Ner, ner, I'm still here, infesting your nightmares and daymares!!' A sort of harassment in plain sight.

2. Is it pathological vanity? Does it make her feel VVIP? Does it feed her pathological need to be the centre of a camera's attention?

Is it both?
Or something else?
she's a bleep. End of

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 2744043

I see no Smeg.

View attachment 2744045
View attachment 2744044

Oh, he asked her but she had to refuse as she was picking up milkshakes for the flatpacks on that day …… such a shame! 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.