Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny, Peter Philips (untitled) promoted British milk in China.
(profiting from the Royal connection )
Harry gets a job via Commonwealth connection (listed on Butter UP)
media crickets about''profiting from the Royal connection.''
Sarah writes random books (what she did before marriage ) and publishing
Harry slanders RF in a book
Zara (untitled) gets sponsorships based on a sports career.
(profiting from the Royal connection)
Peg (titled) does random gigs, including Clevr(clear advertising )
One needs to be them, to survive the ''profiting from the Royal connection'' screams in the media or even the population .
Yes we noticed , but everyone else is either distracted with outrage of defense of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It's funny, Peter Philips (untitled) promoted British milk in China.
Harry gets a job via Commonwealth connection (listed on Butter UP)
Sarah writes random books (what she did before marriage ) and publishing
Harry slanders RF in a book
Zara (untitled) gets sponsorships based on a sports career.
(profiting from the Royal connection)
Peg (titled) does random gigs, including Clevr(clear advertising )
One needs to be them, to survive the ''profiting from the Royal connection'' screams in the media or even the population .
Yes we noticed , but everyone else is either distracted with outrage of defense of them.
IMHO, difference is in attitude: neither Peter, Zara or Fergie were promoting themselves as the best thing UK ever got. Also, they didn't try to gaslight anyone, unlike "great humanitarians" on the other side of pond.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Not hung over, just tired. Didn't go to bed til 5am.
Then couldnt sleep coz it was rainy and windy.
Have given up trying to sleep and have decided to have Christmas cake and mince pies for breakfast ( yes, still have some left.)
Mmmmm Christmas Cake breakfast! I. Started the year with the cannoli left over from last night. Thanks for the wonderful 1st thread of the year @Chita. And for the excellent title. @Thalia. Thank you, it’s perfect!
Happy New Year Tattle Fam!
ezgif-5-61fd48ff3b.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is the Epstein list out yet? I forgot to get popcorn and lemoncakes for the fun, but I still don't want to miss it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is the Epstein list out yet? I forgot to get popcorn and lemoncakes for the fun, but I still don't want to miss it!
Well predictably a ''mystery'' ''revelation'' element is attached to it, but most was known to those that followed a bit closer.
Doe 36 is Clinton.
Also, those that might not be named pretty much every person that attended Edge Billionaires Dinners .
It just depends if ''guilt by association '' is applied or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder what the adults in RF say to their kids, eg the Wales, Tindalls etc, about the invisikids. I'm sure George, Charlotte and Mia would be full of questions such as 'can we see a photo of our cousins' and 'why don't they ever visit'.
This! All kids ask questions and even if if they don't, surely they must know what's going on?
Newspapers are everywhere and they visit stores where tabloids are displayed.
Exactly why was Princess Charlotte so terrified just sitting near the Stoat?

Chris Rock says every family has that one crazy uncle you keep the kids away from. Andy and Hairy are that guy!

Did anyone watch the Famous Five?
V worried people are disappointed
b1n6cIi.jpg
😞

Which of you bints puked into the fern in the VIP bog???
It's bright orange sick so thank duck it didn't get on the carpet. The smell of Cheesy Poof and stale smoke are going to linger for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Holy forking shirtballs, what even is this photo 😂

Rachel Myra, you need to avoid drunk tweeting 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Harold and meghan: same shite, new year.

The saga of harold and maude meghan reminds me of Groundhog day, except the harkles NEVER learn from their mistakes. Every morning the ILBW wakes up, shows harolds his balls in a little Tupperware container and says "I got you babe.":rolleyes:

They say out love won't pay the rent-and when it come to the harkles 'they' were right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Smegz biggest sugar has left!

Left what?
Their job?
Their partner?

Who is it? And what have they left?
Can some kindly person please explain?

Oh, closed their twitter?
Who are they?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
WME putting out guff so as to explain the lack of securing gigs i.e. their market is America and spinning it as there being potentially prohibitive rules involved with her *friendly reminder America* Royal status as an excuse as to why they aren't getting any more further major deals is the angle to Meghan needing "answers". In short, it's the family/institution who is to blame for the lack of commercial traction. WME also have a reputation to maintain and putting this out as an excuse for failing to make Meghan happen helps them as well. Wouldn't be surprised of we get news soon that she has been dumped as a client.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Holy forking shirtballs, what even is this photo 😂

Rachel Myra, you need to avoid drunk tweeting 🤣

Smeg playing games again? Guess where I am sort of thing?

Snow (or polystyrene packing beads) in hair, a furry jacket, a container with a label we can't read, wonky blind on window overlooking white stuff outside, champagne, intense smug stare....

Arctic Circle somewhere? No kids of course.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.