Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoppy New Year, dear Tattlers! Spent the day with a bit of a hungover, as one does one they have too much fun.

Avid Gardner has a point, but are we surprised the ILBW uses other people tragedy for her sins and grifting? The same ILBW who went to Rwanda and changed clothes every 5 minutes and took a fashion photographer with her despite being there as UN advocate to bring awareness for the children and women there?

She has always been shameless on how she uses others: other people money, houses, planes, connections, jewellery, media attention and even tragedies.
Shameless is the perfect word to describe her. That and deluded - thinking she was better the Catherine and that she can demand answers from KC. Her level of self importance is breathtaking

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I bet she's already got the photos done and ready to be released at short notice if necessary as a distraction for something.
" car park"....

...she's used to them, under the sodium street-lamps, of a night..... 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Somebody will know.

I have a twatter account just so I can read the links people post in here and to look at trending news topics but I don't follow any Harkle related tweeters so I have no clue which accounts are their supporters.
I don't know her details but definitely remember that Trelawney account. When I had Twitter she was a highly active Sugar 😳

Reactions: 30
Here is a beautiful post on Catherine and William. Just 🤔 thinking, could this be why we had all those roast 🐔 stories

That's lovely. I'm smiling at the photo of them walking together, presumably after William was playing polo. So elegant.

Reminds me of the complete opposite and all the hilarity we had on here, at the time, over H&M at the polo match, the BHS hat, the lipstick... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
WME putting out guff so as to explain the lack of securing gigs i.e. their market is America and spinning it as there being potentially prohibitive rules involved with her *friendly reminder America* Royal status as an excuse as to why they aren't getting any more further major deals is the angle to Meghan needing "answers". In short, it's the family/institution who is to blame for the lack of commercial traction. WME also have a reputation to maintain and putting this out as an excuse for failing to make Meghan happen helps them as well. Wouldn't be surprised of we get news soon that she has been dumped as a client.

It makes sense that they are trying to make it seem as if she is hesitating to accept the barrage of offers coming her way until she gets clarification from the Crown…not that there are no offers

I think HMTLQ made it pretty clear that they could not use the titles or the family connection to merch, not that that has stopped them at all. Am I misremembering or wasn’t there something about them agreeing to run any potential deals by the family first (which they also blatantly ignored)

Reactions: 42
Shameless is the perfect word to describe her. That and deluded - thinking she was better the Catherine and that she can demand answers from KC. Her level of self importance is breathtaking
Might we also say gormless as well as shameless?
How thick do you have to be to refuse to be taught these things as was generously offered from the start?
Duchess Sophie, Lady Susan Hussey, Samantha Cohen, all experts, plus a large team of trained assistants... she either turned them all down or bullied them into resigning.

Now she's asking to be schooled in Royal ways?! And by no less than the King?

Breathtaking and gobsmacking.
Too late. On yer bike Smeg.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.