Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the adults in RF say to their kids, eg the Wales, Tindalls etc, about the invisikids. I'm sure George, Charlotte and Mia would be full of questions such as 'can we see a photo of our cousins' and 'why don't they ever visit'.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope KC will just ignore MM requests for clarity. Any coms will just end up as Netflix fodder and will be used to continue the victim narrative. Although you do have to wonder if they will start to see that it’s wearing thin.

Reactions: 41
Happy New Year everyone 🎉🥂

So is she "challenging " the King, or is she applying a new PR tactic - "I didn't understand what I was doing wrong, honest guv! Tell me the rules & I will obey"??!!
View attachment 2661673

She is soooooooo desperate for some sort of engagement from the RF so that she can merch her RF connections and titles - but she is irrelevant to the RF these days. Even her attempts to invite herself for Christmas were merely ignored.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
She is soooooooo desperate for some sort of engagement from the RF so that she can merch her RF connections and titles - but she is irrelevant to the RF these days. Even her attempts to invite herself for Christmas were merely ignored.
I want Rachel to keep her title.

She is like a Greek tragedy where the more she tries to convince people that she's important, royalty, an A-lister... somebody, the less successful she is and the more she is ridiculed.

If she loses her title, we're back to her playing the victim so let her keep it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

She is like a Greek tragedy where the more she tries to convince people that she's important, royalty, an A-lister... somebody, the less successful she is and the more she is ridiculed.

If she loses her title, we're back to her playing the victim so let her keep it.
Hm, yes, Lady Dumb sounds nice and appropriate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All my opinion but I think there's another possibility. She may have been seriously rattled by KC3 saying he wouldn't "humiliate" them the other week. It leaves the question hanging as to what happens if he changes his mind and decides to. She might want KC3 to commit that they'll always have the Sussex titles. And possibly that she'll keep it after a divorce. And that the Flatpacks will always be Prince/Princess.

Whether they'll admit it or not Smeg still needs that Royal association. It's all she's got to set her apart from any other C-lister touting for merching deals.

Her US team might also be spooked by the media talk and polls in the UK about stripping titles. And the fact that there are MPs trying to push it forward in Parliament.

If I were KC3 I wouldn't bother clarifying anything. I'd let her stew.

If I were the PoW I might start dropping a few 'slimming down the Monarchy' hints of my own.
JMO but I doubt she's rattled about anything at all, and they will keep the Sussex titles along with the titles for their dollies. C won't change his mind, and he's not letting her stew either. Of course she needs the Royal connection but has got it, her children can officially inherit the Throne of England however unlikely. PC personally handed them the trump card and can never take it back.

If C was going to strip the titles he'd have done so, and has said he won't. If he was going to change their status on the RF website he'd have done so. Ditto Harald being a CoS when he shouldn't be. C's determination not to upset the Sussexes extends to doing questionable things unfortunately. This has been recently packaged as a compassionate desire not to "humiliate" them, and recently infused with Christian charity PR opportunities and press briefings. He's covering his backside as best he can but increasingly people are not fooled.

Bob Seely will get nowhere, and Rishi squashed it last December anyway with a statement that it would not receive royal assent. Unlike the frankenstein genetic modification Bill which received royal assent in March, Bob's Bill will bite the dust.

We serfs can look forward therefore to a glittering utopian future where we're eating mules crossed with Herefordshires, with a Flatpack on our Throne. All hail!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

I say remove the Sussex Dukedom and allow her to merch herself as Countess of Dumbarton 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Happy New Year everyone and for those at breakfast so sorry🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2661382
I don't know what he's grabbing there (nor do I want to) but meanwhile WTF is he wearing? Terrible trousers, a coat that looks like someone at their first night at sewing machine night school made it, and that utterly impractical and stupid ring on his finger that must surely irritate the crap out of the adjoining finger?

I won't even go there with the stupid eyebrows or the pubic hair on his head.

Absolute loser!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder what the adults in RF say to their kids, eg the Wales, Tindalls etc, about the invisikids. I'm sure George, Charlotte and Mia would be full of questions such as 'can we see a photo of our cousins' and 'why don't they ever visit'.
I think they just aren't discussed often so probably very few questions as they've been gone 4 years now so the younger ones won't remember or know them and the older ones have moved on.
---
This is interesting on twatter:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Bib, yeah that will happen :

Not.
Also, all the stupidity alleged against the Harkles, certainly doesn't mean that their legal team is stupid.
Of course ''Harry didn't win a thing against MGN'' feels good, but the 386 pages tell a different story.
So the idea that slim drowning in work William and Charles will do something about the titles when blocking the children's titles was far easier is very...optimistic.
Now the titles are in their new birth certificates and Harry is set.
Of course the theorists have to earn, but there's nothing that can be done now.
BIB
when blocking the children's titles was far easier is very...optimistic.
there's nothing that can be done now.

Wow I've just posted the same!

Reactions: 24
I don't know what he's grabbing there (nor do I want to) but meanwhile WTF is he wearing? Terrible trousers, a coat that looks like someone at their first night at sewing machine night school made it, and that utterly impractical and stupid ring on his finger that must surely irritate the crap out of the adjoining finger?

I won't even go there with the stupid eyebrows or the pubic hair on his head.

Absolute loser!
He looks like something out of a 70s mail order catalogue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The have been disturbingly quiet over the holidays. Can’t decide if it’s because they are plotting or because they are terrified by the Epstein list being released.
Frantically trying to find a rent-a-kid shop that's open during the holidays so they can take some photos.
Wonder if Aldi got his Leica......

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think they just aren't discussed often so probably very few questions as they've been gone 4 years now so the younger ones won't remember or know them and the older ones have moved on.
---
This is interesting on twatter:
Old.
Here's Mandelson:
1704130777444.jpeg

Fproduction%2Fa2d7f182-1ef5-4374-823e-ca05d6c1f3ed.jpg

Guess that Jeffrey needed a ''spin'' doctor.
Of course it's attached to Andrew , instead to his real ties.

Also, there are more than 1000 people (which can be ''associated'') from the British ''establishment .''
The US Citizens might be confused now, it's not just Ghislaine.

She is the daughter of 2nd Baron Macpherson of Drumochter .
Nope at 22 it's a choice:

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Ugh, how gross. What grown man poses like this? Loser. Either he can’t find it or he’s hit an unbearable itch. There’s antibiotics for that.
What you said is making me vaguely recall an ad for ringworm ointment, and a couple of scenes from films where the character(s) was(were) given new uniforms (implication being the material was cheap/starched too stiff). Hope I don't remember these scenes in full 😂😂

Maybe Smegs gifted him scratchy pants 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.