Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year everyone and for those at breakfast so sorry🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2661382
Is he playing with his todger? Or doing a Michael Jackson impersonation? 🤢

Is the list of names being released today or is it tomorrow?

oh and Smeg looks like a Smeg fridge because she has no waist. So no matter how skinny she gets, she’ll always look wide from certain angles. She could dress to disguise this, but she sees herself as being as tall and willowy as Catherine is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is he playing with his todger? Or doing a Michael Jackson impersonation? 🤢

Is the list of names being released today or is it tomorrow?

oh and Smeg looks like a Smeg fridge because she has no waist. So no matter how skinny she gets, she’ll always look wide from certain angles. She could dress to disguise this, but she sees herself as being as tall and willowy as Catherine is.

We think tomorrow because today is a holiday.

The named have had a couple of weeks to appeal against their names being revealed.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
This came up on my Insta - imagine one of your fan pages posting this photo! Yikes.
View attachment 2661302
Can anyone else see the face in her dress? There's a bit of fabric jutting out under her ..bust(?) (she barely has one .. the original Flatpack 😂) that looks like a nose, then a sad 'mouth' underneath it. If you look from a distance you can see a face.

The knee faces have company. We need The Doctor - Slitheen on the loose! 😱😱😱

I agree with this 100%. Especially after Megxit the BRF has been looking like a family out of one of our crazy daily soaps 😂😂 And Smegs resembles my narc uncle's narc and greedy wife

We're all related! 😂

No hangover, barely registered the alcohol. I've been freezing! Even my trusty hot water bottle didn't help much last night. Tried having sugary/fatty stuff then played with the Pup to burn it all off and generate some heat, but no luck. Snuggling him helped but he's mostly in a bitey mood today so that's not an option 🤦

Power was out for a few hours today so it was all dark (to conserve the inverter charge). Weather apps and the met department kept promising at least a partial sun, but nope, no chance at all! Single digit maximum temperature my side. "Winter will be warm this year", they'd promised 🙄 Have to be back at work tomorrow. Couldn't get anything I wanted to do/prepare done. Thank God for work from home!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This came up on my Insta - imagine one of your fan pages posting this photo! Yikes.
View attachment 2661302
She’s getting her bid in early for the next pantomime season …..playing Little Red Riding Hood.

”My what big eyes you’ve got” 👀
”All the better to see you coming, and run away in the opposite direction” 🐺🏃

Thanks @Chita for starting the first thread of 2024 and recap and congrats to @Thalia for the great title.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cant believe it's almost a year since Spare came out.
It sold a lot of copies quickly but soon became a laughing stock thanks to his stupid story telling (lies) and even more thanks to South Park.

I think Charles should have given the South Park guys honorary knighthoods and their medals should be in the shape of a todger and painted icy blue.
I was watching The Last Leg last night and they played Haz reading the bit about his ‘oscillating’ todger, treating it with Elizabeth Arden cream and thinking about his mother while doing so.
The audience didn’t laugh just groaned and grimaced as did the presenters who made some uncomplimentary remarks about it …… everyone is so sick of him moaning he is now not even a joke.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Is that a meal in an indoor/underground car park? Could be her nirvana, merching in a restaurant and a garage simultaneously.
(I just looked at the ductwork and girders)

Happy New Year to everyone.
She is a real dogface now and those buck teeth are awful,pity the poor fucker who gets a deep throat with those choppers.

She has gone from a reasonably attractive Woman to a haggard old ho.

Couldn't happen to a nicer person, bleep!!
---
Ew! Why is it scratching it’s smooth parts?!!
Dick for sale!
---
Ew! Why is it scratching it’s smooth parts?!!
Dick for sale!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The have been disturbingly quiet over the holidays. Can’t decide if it’s because they are plotting or because they are terrified by the Epstein list being released.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
🎆🎊 Happy New Year for 2024 🥳🎇

Thanks for the thread, recap and title.

As I said in the last thread I stayed up to watch the fireworks. After they finished I watched a bit of Rage. I had a good giggle at the 80's bands with their long poodle perms and permed mullets.

Have the gruesomes read the Ranker poll saying they are the most disliked celebs and finally decided to be quiet for a while.

Although it's Catherine's birthday in a few days.

Reactions: 32
Happy New Year Tattlers! It's a case of new year, new job for me. Yes! I'm applying to become a bot. This is my audition piece:

MeghanMarkle is a Duchess of England born on 4/8/1981, which means her star sign is Crab. Her mom and dad loved her very much and her mom always called her Flour because she was a plain child.
She became successful actress in famous TV show and married Prince Harry. He has 40 years and is a groan man.
We think she has an interesting tail from her days as English Royalty, witch she is.
MeghanMarkle is known for wearing sexy clothes from Shein and Temu. Designers give her left-over clothes when they want to avoid waist.
MeghanMarkle is good mom to Prince Archie and Princess Lady Di. She is very wise and wants to make herself huge prophet.
We think in 2024 she will be President of America and marry Prince Andrew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Happy New Year Tattlers! It's a case of new year, new job for me. Yes! I'm applying to become a bot. This is my audition piece:

MeghanMarkle is a Duchess of England born on 4/8/1981, which means her star sign is Crab. Her mom and dad loved her very much and her mom always called her Flour because she was a plain child.
She became successful actress in famous TV show and married Prince Harry. He has 40 years and is a groan man.
We think she has an interesting tail from her days as English Royalty, witch she is.
MeghanMarkle is known for wearing sexy clothes from Shein and Temu. Designers give her left-over clothes when they want to avoid waist.
MeghanMarkle is good mom to Prince Archie and Princess Lady Di. She is very wise and wants to make herself huge prophet.
This is amazing!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Has she shoved down the left shoulder of this frock or is it supposed to look like that?
It's her 'boudoir look'...the sheet corner is just turned down and the rest of it looks like a big pillow case. Talk about advertising her wares!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

You’re hired 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Hollywood actor???? :ROFLMAO:

Looks more like a pink plastic bog brush.

Screenshot_20240101-125205_kindlephoto-132934097.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.