Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ; they LOST at every turn last year - let's see what they continue to lose this year, in 2024. 😃😃😎😎🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Happy New Year everyone and for those at breakfast so sorry🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2661382

Whhhhyyyy is he holding his apparently invisible wang? Who (outside of a rapper) poses like that?

It is nice to see that he and his mistress Smegz share a horrid dress sense (seriously, this outfit is pure 1974)

Happy New Year my lovelies - I look forward to another year tattling with you all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
In the previous thread somebody alleged that the pink pictures are of Sarah Hanbury.
The dad dancing video.
There's some problem with it, the woman's hair is to short, the Fail identified a woman which was part of the set.(seen in other pictures sitting outside before hitting the slopes)
And William isn't doing anything , aside from trying to hear somebody that is talking to him.

Then the ''mystification'' of basic things to attribute something ''wrong'' and further ones claims by claiming existence of ''D-Notices'' and super injunctions.

1. Personally I would demand a super injunction over ''that dancing.''
I mean that's ...mortifying .
The other side is that William can claim ''I was drunk,'' while I couldn't . (Starting with 1 , intended as joke):ROFLMAO:

Here the origin of that pic, and video inside:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Happy New Year everyone 🎉🥂

So is she "challenging " the King, or is she applying a new PR tactic - "I didn't understand what I was doing wrong, honest guv! Tell me the rules & I will obey"??!!
Screenshot_20240101-135207.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Thanks @Chita and @Thalia
Thanks @LadyMuck 🍹
Neil Sean commented on C's Christmas speech. Approved of it, 8 million viewers. Said the Stoats wouldn't have expected to be mentioned - but that "according to a good source" they felt that the Invictus Games should have been referenced and their efforts with Stoat as "founder" recognised. But how could C mention IG without mentioning the Stoats?
A conundrum for the king, and Neil asked us what we thought.

I thought Neil completely missed the point. Listening to him you'd have thought IG 2023 had been a soaring success instead of the tawdry exploitation of disabled veterans, followed by reports of obscene Harkle expenses and missing money, then dismissed whistleblowers. World photos of a smirking strutting half-dressed hooker, leading a parade of soldiers with the son of the Head of our Armed Forces trailing behind like a rescue hen.

Harald didn't found IG, it was handed to him. Given that Royal Foundation accounts with the Fab Four were already suspect thanks to the Sussexes, why did they let him get his hands on IG? Then put his friend Nick Booth in as CEO after the whistleblowers had been "transitioned out"?

As we predicted, the looting has been glossed over without a single word of condemnation or requests for investigation. Preparations are under way for a fresh raid in Whistler 2024, more Dior, more playssuits, new teeth, rooms redecorated and jets hired.....

Neil should have mentioned the questions instead of suggesting that the only question was whether to offend the Stoats or not, reducing it to something else entirely.
But this is par for the course, and even the king's "conundrums" are bent and not what they seem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I'm in the VIP room in cheesy poof coma...........
I’m off the Cheesy Poofs. I OD’d on Cheesy Poofs over xmas, and have been having some very strange dreams about being back at work and they’ve made working topless compulsory. Hopefully it’s not a premonition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bread and circuses aka epstein case:

johnathan mand, ed tuttle, teala davies, cindy lopez, shelley anne lewis,heather mann, doug band, (jessica &janice (secret service) Larry Morrison , doug shoettle, melinda luntz, marcinkova, kellen, mucinska,sophie biddle,ellen spencer,lynn trude miller(this one is funny).....rinaldo rizzo, wild , andriano, robson, tony figueroa ,david rodgers, Alexia Wallert, Banu Cukuglu, Adam Perry Lang, Sjoberg,Alexander Dixon,Cristalle Washe,Sheridan Gibson...Emmy Tayler,Daralyn Priest,Julliana Bores, Dan Moran,janus banasiak, Bill Riley,pamela stevens,celina middlefart,steve and judy tuckerman ...nathan myrvhold, lynn forester.
Blah, blah, blah.

1.What isn't going to be in the media:
Murdoch.
The ''method'' behind this: ''substantiate or corroborate certain victims statements. ''
The 1.st. It is acceptable for person A (without any kind of evidence ) to label somebody ''pedophile ,trafficker , abuser...'' while it's not acceptable for person B to defend themselves . (It could be any case now-because precedent .(freedom of speech )

It is possible to do time, and then be arrested in a different state after doing time in a different state for the same thing if ''corroborated evidence'' of certain ''origins '' fits the method.
From millions of criminals available , the criminal individual that delivered the ''black book'' without the original pages,and the message pads (without the original pages) randomly encounters a undercover FBI agent.. that's normal ...not about surveillance and tries to...sell them the things...
Perfect ..coincidence.(really)
The name of it starting with 1)is Mr. Big. (no, not Sex and the City, or the band.)
So continued , manufacturing of outrage....Bill Clinton....Andrew... (Derschowitz made it out seemingly ) so insert somebody, maybe somebody dead...
Funny, the only thing that actually didn't happen is a real criminal trial (one in which the accused are actually allowed to present evidence)no, Maxwell doesn't count.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Happy New Year fellow Tattlers - no hang over but just back from 2 New Years Day dips in the sea for charity so warming up now 😀 very chuffed with my 2 medals that I earnt this morning - unlike our topic couple who've earnt b***** all they’ve got in their world.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Happy New Year everyone 🎉🥂

So is she "challenging " the King, or is she applying a new PR tactic - "I didn't understand what I was doing wrong, honest guv! Tell me the rules & I will obey"??!!
View attachment 2661673
All my opinion but I think there's another possibility. She may have been seriously rattled by KC3 saying he wouldn't "humiliate" them the other week. It leaves the question hanging as to what happens if he changes his mind and decides to. She might want KC3 to commit that they'll always have the Sussex titles. And possibly that she'll keep it after a divorce. And that the Flatpacks will always be Prince/Princess.

Whether they'll admit it or not Smeg still needs that Royal association. It's all she's got to set her apart from any other C-lister touting for merching deals.

Her US team might also be spooked by the media talk and polls in the UK about stripping titles. And the fact that there are MPs trying to push it forward in Parliament.

If I were KC3 I wouldn't bother clarifying anything. I'd let her stew.

If I were the PoW I might start dropping a few 'slimming down the Monarchy' hints of my own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Spotted on Tumblr.

Another Scrotie selfie. In shorts and tight leggings.

Putting it behind a spoiler so those who wish to avoid the sight can do so. :poop:

Screenshot_20240101-145959_kindlephoto-137755696.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
All my opinion but I think there's another possibility. She may have been seriously rattled by KC3 saying he wouldn't "humiliate" them the other week. It leaves the question hanging as to what happens if he changes his mind and decides to. She might want KC3 to commit that they'll always have the Sussex titles. And possibly that she'll keep it after a divorce. And that the Flatpacks will always be Prince/Princess.

Whether they'll admit it or not Smeg still needs that Royal association. It's all she's got to set her apart from any other C-lister touting for merching deals.

Her US team might also be spooked by the media talk and polls in the UK about stripping titles. And the fact that there are MPs trying to push it forward in Parliament.

If I were KC3 I wouldn't bother clarifying anything. I'd let her stew.

If I were the PoW I might start dropping a few 'slimming down the Monarchy' hints of my own.
Bib, yeah that will happen :

Not.
Also, all the stupidity alleged against the Harkles, certainly doesn't mean that their legal team is stupid.
Of course ''Harry didn't win a thing against MGN'' feels good, but the 386 pages tell a different story.
So the idea that slim drowning in work William and Charles will do something about the titles when blocking the children's titles was far easier is very...optimistic.
Now the titles are in their new birth certificates and Harry is set.
Of course the theorists have to earn, but there's nothing that can be done now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
DE article, another Royal Expert but the official line now seems to be consistent whoever writes it.

The last thing BP wants is a "reunion" that would expose the dollies. Imagine it, Gavin, Hartford, Rebecca Cord, Dearborn? Ditto the Stoats.
So both keep the "feud" going while things are sorted out as neither side can allow the real truth. A distorted version will eventually ooze forth.

In the meantime both sides strike poses, each side having an agreement to blame the other for the impasse.
One, The angry Stoat and his dusky princess robbed of their heritage and forced into exile with their babies try to claw back what is theirs by right. Want an apology.
Two, The dignified Monarch "plays the long game", pretending to the world that it was legal to entitle and put in the LoS two frauds, the children of frauds. Compounded the error by validating the children over the years. Wants an apology too.

We are not told what either side wants an apology for.
It's the public who are owed an apology, but we won't get one and they don't give a toss that we object to being lied to.

This imo the big story and always has been, though it's a very minority view. As long as there's a stand-off C's safe, and she will name her price. Without the "children" the Sussexes would be toast. Remove the children from the equation and the Stoats have very little especially now that they are proven liars. But the Flatpack story concerns legal and constitutional issues, our Monarchy, and is very important.

Our Monarch is portrayed as a bystander, passive not reactive, "taking things as they come" as you do when cockroaches are breeding in your bread-bin.

Daily Express
"King Charles's row with Prince Harry throws Archie and Lilibet UK reunion into doubt. According to one royal commentator, King Charles is playing the long game and taking things as they come."
By CHRISTOPHER SHARP, News Reporter
07:59, Mon, Jan 1, 2024 | UPDATED: 10:23, Mon, Jan 1, 2024

"Prince Archie Harrison and Princess Lillibet Diana's reunion with King Charles is in doubt as his feud with Prince Harry continues.
According to royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams, while the monarch is keen to see his two grandchildren, he is aware of his current relationship with Prince Harry."

Reader comment, not buying it.
"washing machine1 HR AGO
"The truth should be revealed that Archie and Lilibet are not Meghan's birth children, also that substitutes have been shown in photos and in video as being them.The public should never have been tricked this way."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank you for the new thread. Happy New Year Tattle chums!

I want to start the new year with a confession. I subscribed to Netflix for the first time in 3 years, over Christmas. I am sorry. I am not watching anything related to the duo. I am watching a series called ‘Inventing Anna’.

If you don’t know the story, here is the Netflix synopsis:
Audacious entrepreneur or con artist? A reporter digs into how Anna Delvey convinced New York's elite she was a German heiress. Based on a true story.

Well, every episode starts with a disclaimer that it is based on a true story, apart from the parts that are made up. At the beginning of episode 7, they convey this by using newspaper headlines. At one point the newsagent turns one of the pages to show QE2 with an article about taking the Sussex’s titles, alongside an article about the Douchess avoiding her duties.

This is alongside the counter part of the disclaimer that reads: ‘Apart from the parts that are totally made up bullshit’.

Later on there is a segment where one of the characters, who works at Vanity Fair, is helping to prepare a layout spread about Serena Williams (a Squaddie) about her pregnancy, with a load of photos (including a Demi Moore baby bump rip off portrait that almost made me vom up my Cheerios), so no guessing who the series producers are favouring here.

This is Netflix, so I shouldn’t be suprised, but the subliminal messaging here is pretty outrageous. I wouldn’t say the series was anything to write home about but it’s enjoyable. The fact they’ve crowbarred this in there quite randomly though is pretty trashy. Especially when the series is about a con woman who rinsed everyone around her in order to project onto people she was something she wasn’t.
I watched and enjoyed Inventing Anna, but mainly because I think the lead playing Anna - Julia Garner - is an amazing actor. If you see pictures of the real Anna Delvey, or hear her speak you'll see she got her spot on.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.