Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Thalia

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-404-error-kids-not-found.43390/

We discussed the usual Harkle lies, lies and more lies.
We looked at Fergie's outfits through the years and decided she is just as crap wuth clothes as Meghan is.
We also discussed her health.

We await the unsealing of the court documents naming Jeffrey Epstein's associates and wonder if Meghan and Markus Anderson will be listed.
We discussed Charles a lot and his association with questionable people.
As this new thread is the first of the new year.....

HAPPY 2024 TATTLERS!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Morning @Chita, thank you for the first new thread of 2024 and congratulations to @Thalia for the winning title.

It’s a bit quiet here this morning, I take it there are one or two hangovers around? I daren’t even look in the VIP room!

eta: I’ll pop the coffee on if someone can start the full english/Scottish breakfast fry-ups?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm getting my thread title in early:

Harry & Meghan #406 The Duchass of NoSuccess (in 2023)

😆😆😆😆😆😆
Doesn't she want to be known by her title? Well, here it is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
This came up on my Insta - imagine one of your fan pages posting this photo! Yikes.
IMG_4108.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Morning @Chita, thank you for the first new thread of 2024 and congratulations to @Thalia for the winning title.

It’s a bit quiet here this morning, I take it there are one or two hangovers around? I daren’t even look in the VIP room!

eta: I’ll pop the coffee on if someone can start the full english/Scottish breakfast fry-ups?

Not hung over, just tired. Didn't go to bed til 5am.
Then couldnt sleep coz it was rainy and windy.
Have given up trying to sleep and have decided to have Christmas cake and mince pies for breakfast ( yes, still have some left.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Happy New Year Tattlers!

No hangover but I didn’t sleep well either . I’m still in bed , waiting for coffee and toast off the mr.

I imagine 2024 will be those two trying to stay relevant but the ship has sailed, I just don’t see how they’re going to make any money.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks for new thread Chita and fab title!

Another brand new shiny year! Hope its a good one for us all.

Trying to summon up the energy to go for a brisk walk on the beach as its the first time in ages that the sun is out!

• Heart
What's happening with that guy who was sueing Mr Bouzy?
When is Samantha's legal action in court?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This came up on my Insta - imagine one of your fan pages posting this photo! Yikes.
1704105073550.png

The way she is now grovelling for pictures near anyone remotely famous or the slightest bit of recognition when she was literally at the top of the food chain has to be studied. What a mess.

It's also funny to me how her side profile is very skinny. But she is still somehow wide.

1704104932027.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for new thread Chita and fab title!

Another brand new shiny year! Hope its a good one for us all.

Trying to summon up the energy to go for a brisk walk on the beach as its the first time in ages that the sun is out!
Same here. I think we have had 1 dry day so far in about 3 weeks. Also the howling gales have dropped to a normal breeze so perfect day to wander the beach and cheer on the Loony Dookers.

Happy, healthy and prosperous 2024 to all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Happy New Year!! Love the thread title!
NYE fireworks, aside from the visuals - well .... (yes, I know it was London - but very London-centric!) the UK isn't just London... where were UK regions represented in any of that?
Waaaagh done with - I am soooooo over it (as certain others should be by now!)
---
The way she is now grovelling for pictures near anyone remotely famous or the slightest bit of recognition when she was literally at the top of the food chain has to be studied. What a mess.

It's also funny to me how her side profile is very skinny. But she is still somehow wide.

View attachment 2661332
was it made of crimplene? It is so wrong in many ways.. and the pulled back hair doesn't help - 'the dildo look'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 2661332

Has she shoved down the left shoulder of this frock or is it supposed to look like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ❤

A very happy new year to my Tattle family. May this year bring love, happiness, success and relief to all those who need it 😘

Shine bright! ✨

IMG_20240101_155637~2.jpg

This is how 2024 should go - all shiny and bright with unexpected colours that make life interesting ❤

Ugh, no Smegs, those are not blood diamonds, so not for you 🙄

Watch out in the VIP Lounge - she wants to steal our new year's diamonds. Says they're bigger than the diamonds Sparry gave her so she "needs" these 🙄

1q88uc.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Not hung over, just tired. Didn't go to bed til 5am.
Then couldnt sleep coz it was rainy and windy.
Have given up trying to sleep and have decided to have Christmas cake and mince pies for breakfast ( yes, still have some left.)
Same for me. It is 5:45 am. I gave up. Dog and husband happily snoring away. I just ate a frozen scone. I mean still frozen scone
Happy New Year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy New year Tattlers! Just awaiting the start of the New Years Day parade in London 🥳

1000008083.jpg

1000008082.jpg

1000008089.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

In honour of their deserved top and runner-up spots on Ranker.com most disliked celebs 2023
I propose additional nicknames :

RANCOUR & W*NKER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Cant believe it's almost a year since Spare came out.
It sold a lot of copies quickly but soon became a laughing stock thanks to his stupid story telling (lies) and even more thanks to South Park.

I think Charles should have given the South Park guys honorary knighthoods and their medals should be in the shape of a todger and painted icy blue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Thank you for the new thread. Happy New Year Tattle chums!

I want to start the new year with a confession. I subscribed to Netflix for the first time in 3 years, over Christmas. I am sorry. I am not watching anything related to the duo. I am watching a series called ‘Inventing Anna’.

If you don’t know the story, here is the Netflix synopsis:
Audacious entrepreneur or con artist? A reporter digs into how Anna Delvey convinced New York's elite she was a German heiress. Based on a true story.

Well, every episode starts with a disclaimer that it is based on a true story, apart from the parts that are made up. At the beginning of episode 7, they convey this by using newspaper headlines. At one point the newsagent turns one of the pages to show QE2 with an article about taking the Sussex’s titles, alongside an article about the Douchess avoiding her duties.

This is alongside the counter part of the disclaimer that reads: ‘Apart from the parts that are totally made up bullshit’.

Later on there is a segment where one of the characters, who works at Vanity Fair, is helping to prepare a layout spread about Serena Williams (a Squaddie) about her pregnancy, with a load of photos (including a Demi Moore baby bump rip off portrait that almost made me vom up my Cheerios), so no guessing who the series producers are favouring here.

This is Netflix, so I shouldn’t be suprised, but the subliminal messaging here is pretty outrageous. I wouldn’t say the series was anything to write home about but it’s enjoyable. The fact they’ve crowbarred this in there quite randomly though is pretty trashy. Especially when the series is about a con woman who rinsed everyone around her in order to project onto people she was something she wasn’t.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.