Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seen his nephew, so he thought "Why not me..."

1704141042034.png

So many talented writers, I must scribble something also like "My minge and her adventures":)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's deleted her twitter account with little or no notice.

I assume she was a Meghan cheerleader?

Great name that - Pagan Trelawney. Sounds like a Cornish witch with swirling red hair and a velvet cape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I assume she was a Meghan cheerleader?

Great name that - Pagan Trelawney. Sounds like a Cornish witch with swirling red hair and a velvet cape.
Very interesting, there is no mention of her on unfriendly sugar forum. I expected to see at least one topic about, but there is nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Very interesting, there is no mention of her on unfriendly sugar forum. I expected to see at least one topic about, but there is nothing.

Somebody will know.

I have a twatter account just so I can read the links people post in here and to look at trending news topics but I don't follow any Harkle related tweeters so I have no clue which accounts are their supporters.

Reactions: 23
Left what?
Their job?
Their partner?

Who is it? And what have they left?
Can some kindly person please explain?

Oh, closed their twitter?
Who are they?
M's main squaddie aka sugar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Left what?
Their job?
Their partner?

Who is it? And what have they left?
Can some kindly person please explain?

Oh, closed their twitter?
Who are they?
Saw this under one of myras tweets last posts from the trelawney shiela

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Here is a beautiful post on Catherine and William. Just 🤔 thinking, could this be why we had all those roast 🐔 stories

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Smeg playing games again? Guess where I am sort of thing?

Snow (or polystyrene packing beads) in hair, a furry jacket, a container with a label we can't read, wonky blind on window overlooking white stuff outside, champagne, intense smug stare....

Arctic Circle somewhere? No kids of course.
Not the Northern hemisphere, it's pictured in a kitchen, her latest promotion...the new model 'Smeg' fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Avid Gardner

Hoppy New Year, dear Tattlers! Spent the day with a bit of a hungover, as one does one they have too much fun.

Avid Gardner has a point, but are we surprised the ILBW uses other people tragedy for her sins and grifting? The same ILBW who went to Rwanda and changed clothes every 5 minutes and took a fashion photographer with her despite being there as UN advocate to bring awareness for the children and women there?

She has always been shameless on how she uses others: other people money, houses, planes, connections, jewellery, media attention and even tragedies.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Here is a beautiful post on Catherine and William. Just 🤔 thinking, could this be why we had all those roast 🐔 stories

I love this reply to that post too.

As someone who has visited Norfolk Lavender several times on holiday, it's a lovely spot with a children's farm on site (I swear by their Lavender sleep spray to help me sleep!). Nice to see the family supporting local.

it's near the Sainsbury's she used to be spotted at too.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.