Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Scabies is now revealing that Smeg will never return to the UK. What’s the old saying, Don’t threaten me with a good time😆
Regarding Christmas movies and shows, I’m hoping to watch the last ever Ghosts Christmas special and will rewatch my favourite show of all time, Lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So Scabies is now revealing that Smeg will never return to the UK. What’s the old saying, Don’t threaten me with a good time😆
Regarding Christmas movies and shows, I’m hoping to watch the last ever Ghosts Christmas special and will rewatch my favourite show of all time, Lost.
Is that a threat or promise from scabies

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Christmas go to movies in no particular order

Wizard of Oz
Muppets Christmas Carol
Elf
Santa Claus the Movie
Gremlins 👀
Its a Wonderful Life
A Christmas Story

theres a few more but these are a must see over Christmas
The Bishops Wife with Cary Grant, David Niven and Loretta Young.
Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey, they forgot to do ‘ Harry’s second call with The King’ …you know after the one that didn’t happen last week …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A quick reminder.

Back in the days of "We din do nuffin. It was the press wot said it".

At this point how can anyone take anything the Harkles and Scrotie say at face value?

Screenshot_20231124-232944_kindlephoto-146024679.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So now it is two people in the Royal Household raising concerns about Archies skin colour but on Oprah she said it was just one. What was that phrase? Recollections may vary

• Sick
Reactions: 49
I can’t believe he paid for surgery to look like that.. best picture of Scobie doo View attachment 2591066 lol 😂

He looks like he’s in his early 60s. My co-workers are late 50s and look better than him.
---

“Never” return to the UK?? Never is too soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.