Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly I don't believe this for one minute and how else would Omid know about the private letter and who the people are seeing as he said that Harry and Meghan did not collaborate with the book. I call Bull**it.
Exactly. To be able to write about the contents of the letter, someone must have told him or actually shown it to him.

And it wouldn't have been KC3.

Utter hypocrisy seeing as there was such a fuss about her dad's letter and her right to "privacy".

And I think people will just yawn about the so-called Royal Racist(s). Shouty might get a couple of TV appearances out of it, but that'll be it.

And the vast majority of comments on the Catherine and William articles are pro them and anti Scrotie/Smeg.

I think there's another one where Scrotie accuses William of being "cold" and tougher than his Dad. I bloody well hope so. The RF needs more no-nonsense Philip and Anne-type characters and less twats like Andrew and Haz.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Scrotoe spouting bollocks & lies ( just like those two) 😆😆😆😆😆

Sad-faced g imp 😃💀

Reactions: 27
How’s your heat pad? Mine is in use all day at the moment as it looks like I have a slipped disc in my neck. I spent 10 hours in A&E on Tuesday so am on strong pain killers and I keep falling asleep while on here! Need something exciting to happen to keep me awake
Hope you feel better soon @wisebutwild. What heatpad do you use?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We've got a new Royal chappie!

---
The Telegraph's take on Scabies book via Paris Match:

View attachment 2591015

Just had a quick look at the DT comments. It's like Tattle over there. :ROFLMAO:

I think Scrotes might have to consider a change of career after this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Exactly. To be able to write about the contents of the letter, someone must have told him or actually shown it to him.

They can keep denying that they had any involvement in the book, but let's face it we all know that they did.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just had a quick look at the DT comments. It's like Tattle over there. :ROFLMAO:

I think Scrotes might have to consider a change of career after this.
Did you see this one?

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 22.31.40.png

Link to the same TRG video that was posted earlier up the thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
We've got a new Royal chappie!

---
The Telegraph's take on Scabies book via Paris Match:

View attachment 2591015

1700865208849.png

From that Telegraph article, are they confused, the book may have Scobiecunt's name on it, but surely the author is Meghan Markle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Utter hypocrisy seeing as there was such a fuss about her dad's letter and her right to "privacy".

And I think people will just yawn about the so-called Royal Racist(s). Shouty might get a couple of TV appearances out of it, but that'll be it.

And the vast majority of comments on the Catherine and William articles are pro them and anti Scrotie/Smeg.

I think there's another one where Scrotie accuses William of being "cold" and tougher than his Dad. I bloody well hope so. The RF needs more no-nonsense Philip and Anne-type characters and less twats like Andrew and Haz.
Everyone knows they leak everything to the media in one way or another.
So do we really think KC would have put anything like that in writing?
I don’t believe there was a letter….unless it said
Dear Harry,
No more cash
Papa

• Haha
  • Heart
Well said Reason...

"Reason_1, Dublin, Ireland, about 2 hours ago

Jesus. The first private journey they took together in the immediate wake of the Queens death and yet again the details of that most private moment of raw grief for the people in her car who loved the Queen is laid bare for the world to peer into and criticise or dissect. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. How could they share and bare William's and Catherine's private moment of deep sadness - the two of them. Harry and Meghan should be stripped of titles and exiled forever. The end."

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I can’t believe he paid for surgery to look like that.. best picture of Scobie doo View attachment 2591066 lol 😂
He looks like something out of a BBC Charles Dickens drama …and his name too !!

Arhh, you’ll need to be paying a visit to Mr Omid Scobie . You’ll find him at his lodgings …sitting in a high backed chair, made of black horsehair , resembling a small coffin …He’s the local tit-stirrer , M’lud ..”

• Haha
More from The Telegraph. Someone needs to recruit our Penelope!

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 22.38.15.png

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 22.41.15.png

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 22.42.55.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.