Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a great interview from a decade ago between Meghan Markle and Craig Ferguson (the best chat show host there has ever been) on YouTube. I recommend it!

Reactions: 22
How’s your heat pad? Mine is in use all day at the moment as it looks like I have a slipped disc in my neck. I spent 10 hours in A&E on Tuesday so am on strong pain killers and I keep falling asleep while on here! Need something exciting to happen to keep me awake
use mine all the time as it keeps me warm i thought i was getting better and did not take pain yesterday i really should not of done that as woke up in pain Sorry to hear you are having problems I hope they looked after you in A&E I have an appointment with a physio next friday I think i may of done something to my hips as that is where the pain is hopefully the physio knows what he is doing

Reactions: 20
Yeah yeah yeah……
Exactly I don't believe this for one minute and how else would Omid know about the private letter and who the people are seeing as he said that Harry and Meghan did not collaborate with the book. I call Bull**it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bloody hell guys! I lost you all AGAIN! 😂.
the twats are still in the news again.. Harold is “willing to forgive and forget” fuckkkkkk offffffffffffffff all because you’re broke and in debt. Stay in Monteshito yeah with the clapping seal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Scooby doo is scary looking fella , clearly had some work done which hasn’t panned out well… I bet when he’s asleep it’s hard to say if he’s passed or not
#corpse #DOA. #amideadyet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.