Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diana was allegedly planning a surprise announcement, but would she have been allowed by the RF to take the heir to the Throne to the States to live with Fayed? I can't see it, but whether allowed or not was it possible she was planning it?
Lee Sansum her former bodyguard also said she was planning the move. Harald thought so too.
Burrell's a tit but I don't think he's a liar?
I think she was 100% planning a surprise announcement when we reflect on the teasers about 'what's coming next'.

Whether that involved taking the heir and the obviously far more important Horrid Henry spare to the US is anyone's guess

Reactions: 24
[QU="Hannahebee, post: 17521491, member: 341717"]
Nobody wants to watch the Titanic on Christmas Day and I don't think it's that good of a film either, however I love A Night To Remember which is also about the Titanic from 1958 as it is regarded highly be Titanic historians and survivors for its accuracy as many of the events are based on the true history of the Titanic whereas the 1997 version mainly focused on Jack and Rose. The book also called A Night to Remember was also hugely successful and to this day is still considered as a clear resource as Walter Lord interviewed 63 survivors who gave a true account of what happened on the night that she sank.
[/QUOTE]

A Night to Remember is a beautiful film, always hate Titanic.
I can't believe Cameron was so obsessed with attention to detail that he commissioned a dinner service matching the original's (the one in the scene where all the plates go crashing when the boat tilts) and yet so stupid about the love story.
Rose was meant to be so modern that she had bought artworks that hadn't even been painted, and that sex scene? ๐Ÿคฎ
---
everything is better than Love actualy.
I tend to hate watch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Chalet Girl for my Christmas movie! Love a bit of snow.

More Scabies tit:

"The Amazon sales pitch states: 'Queen Elizabeth II's death ruptured the already-fractured foundations of the House of Windsor โ€“ and dismantled the protective shield around it.'"

In their dreams, in their dreams! Scabies is as delusional as his Mistress and Master. Every toxic word he writes is yet another tin tack in the casket of the Markles' lucrative career hopes.

The BRF has prevailed for over a thousand years. It'll still be going strong when the ILBW is a discarded footnote in history.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have never seen Titanic.

Never read Finding Freedom or Spare.
Don't intend to.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think she was 100% planning a surprise announcement when we reflect on the teasers about 'what's coming next'.

Whether that involved taking the heir and the obviously far more important Horrid Henry spare to the US is anyone's guess
There's absolutely no way that the Queen and Prince Charles have allowed that to happen.

William growing up on another country when he is heir to the throne would not be negotiable.

Reactions: 41
Hahahahaaaaa , The Daily Mail , shade-throwing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

' the sussexs cheerleader-in-chief" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Screenshot_20231124-210133_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231124-210142_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231124-210156_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Ol pan-face scabies was hit over the head wiv the ugly-stick a few times , wasn't he? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
"The Amazon sales pitch states: 'Queen Elizabeth II's death ruptured the already-fractured foundations of the House of Windsor โ€“ and dismantled the protective shield around it.'"

In their dreams, in their dreams! Scabies is as delusional as his Mistress and Master. Every toxic word he writes is yet another tin tack in the casket of the Markles' lucrative career hopes.

The BRF has prevailed for over a thousand years. It'll still be going strong when the ILBW is a discarded footnote in history.
They are touting it as the โ€˜ book that will get the World talking โ€˜ .

Myself , I can understand this entirely ..as the World says โ€˜ Oh God in heaven , no, NO ..NOT AGAIN !!โ€™

I have never seen Titanic.

Never read Finding Freedom or Spare.
Don't intend to.
ALL man-made disasters !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You know who needs to take some blame in the Markling of Markle? The 'adult' running the camcorder at the Birthday Party, when Meg told them all they had to call her Queen, and must obey even though she wasn't the Birthday Girl. That tit would have been shut down so bleeping fast had I been a parent there. But no one ever said no to the bleep. We should compile a list of all the PC people who should have said no but didn't. Can you say enabled shitface bleep?

She acts like she was raised by wolves.
Happy Thanksgiving. Tonoghtvim doing another Thanksgiving dinner for a bew crowd. Lol. Ok my son's girlfriend. So once again the table's set.
All too true. Markle snr neglected his first two children and then poured all his own aspirations and projections into an innocent little girl instead of giving the child sensible guidance for her own good. (In the early days of this Harkle Debacle, Someone had me banned from the Toob for 6 months for saying just what we've said here - but minus the salty words! )

Have a lovely Thanksgiving Dinner#2!

Reactions: 34
Go to Christmas for me is Home Alone. I also love the Partick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol and the annual showing of The Snowman.
My traditional Christmas viewing as a child included The Wizard of Oz, followed by Christmas in Connecticut, occasionally Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (the Hindi remake was also pretty good). We used to get MGM Studios movies 9pm onwards. In those days we would get Cartoon Network till 9pm only - Popeye being the last cartoon of the day. Then MGM would take over the channel for "grown-up" films. I don't remember what Christmas in Connecticut was all about, but I remember falling asleep watching it while snuggling with mum ๐Ÿคญ

Those days were difficult in a different way, but we would manage to find happiness in being together โค That's all gone now, but even vague memories of that time is making me feel all warm and fuzzy ๐Ÿ™‚

Omg this photo. Even Karan Johar (Indian filmmaker and troublemaker whose sexual orientation is discussed as much as his films) will be asking if Aphid would play the sidekick's mother in his next film ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is this why Smegs is trying so desperately change her face, because Plastic Head is obsessed with looking like her? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.