Harry & Meghan #393 Bell-End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been reading more about Diana's supposed plan to move to Malibu, and didn't realise it was such common knowledge that she planned to pursue philanthropic and charitable causes there as well as a possible career in Hollywood. It's the first I've read about it really.
She had genuine star power, the real thing, Americans adored her, and she would have set up (without even trying) a semi-royal court which would have become a huge attraction which would have caused problems for PC and Camilla. She was allegedly scared of "losing her boys".

Dodi would have likely fallen by the wayside as he was useful but never really serious.
Diana was contained in England but once in the States there would have been no controlling her. The implications had this happened would have been enormous.
If she had been planning this move she would have surely discussed it with the Palace? We know nothing of course about whether this happened, or whether she intended to move, but there are lots of reports that she did.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Grrrr I bleeping hate Amazon went to checkout something i put in my basket last night and the fuckers slapped another ten quid on the price so rude

oh yes the cali two are cunts
How’s your heat pad? Mine is in use all day at the moment as it looks like I have a slipped disc in my neck. I spent 10 hours in A&E on Tuesday so am on strong pain killers and I keep falling asleep while on here! Need something exciting to happen to keep me awake

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
From Town & Country Magazine

"........as it has been claimed that Princess Diana planned to live in California before her tragic death.

"The suggestion that Diana was hoping for a life in the Golden State has resurfaced in season six of The Crown. During a scene with Dodi Al Fayed, Diana tells him about the media, “You know it’s getting worse for me too. They make like they’re your friend, and they write insult after insult anyway. Makes me want to just move away. Start afresh. Move to another country. Somewhere like…” “California,” Dodi interjects. “Exactly,” Diana replies. “Away from England anyway. Somewhere where one can actually be free.”

"It's important to be clear that there is no hard evidence that Diana had made such plans; there are no letters or other documentation to that effect and no interviews with the Princess herself on this subject. Yet, the claims have credibility as multiple people close to her strongly believe that this really was the case...."

"While promoting his 2003 book A Royal Duty, Diana’s former butler Paul Burrell claimed that the Princess was indeed planning to move to Malibu with her sons and that she even had plans for a house drawn up. "A lovely house … saw all the plans for it. It was going to be in Malibu," Burrell told Good Morning America in 2003. "We sat on the floor, spread out all the maps and the layout of the house…She said, 'This is our new life, just won't it be great, think of the lifestyle the boys — nobody's judgmental here in America.’” The former butler repeated his claims in recent years when interviewed about Harry and Meghan’s 2020 move, “I remember she set out in her sitting room the plans of a home in Malibu, California, the former home of Julie Andrews,” he told Inside Edition. “And she said to me ‘I’m buying this house.’”

Diana was allegedly planning a surprise announcement, but would she have been allowed by the RF to take the heir to the Throne to the States to live with Fayed? I can't see it, but whether allowed or not was it possible she was planning it?
Lee Sansum her former bodyguard also said she was planning the move. Harald thought so too.
Burrell's a tit but I don't think he's a liar?
There's no way Diana could have moved permanently to Malibu and taken the boys with her. She might have bought a house there but the boys would always be based in the UK and sent to board at Eton. If she lived in Malibu she'd probably only see them in the summer holidays.

She probably was looking to find a more private home but much more likely to stay in the UK or France so she would be in easy reach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
How’s your heat pad? Mine is in use all day at the moment as it looks like I have a slipped disc in my neck. I spent 10 hours in A&E on Tuesday so am on strong pain killers and I keep falling asleep while on here! Need something exciting to happen to keep me awake
Hope you feel better soon. I took your advice and got one of the heat pads too, use it for my arthritis in my hip.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Go to Christmas for me is Home Alone. I also love the Partick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol and the annual showing of The Snowman.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Go to Christmas for me is Home Alone. I also love the Partick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol and the annual showing of The Snowman.

LOVE The Snowman!!!!

I do like Its a Wonderful Life but it is very shouty.

Reactions: 25
Sorry to hear that 😞
Polish_20231124_194238983.jpg

You're always such a lovely poster on here 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Really good video showing the fall of smegz from the beginning. Click on the link

Thank you so much for posting this link.
It's quite a thorough and well-presented catalogue of the scale of the extraordinary, brass-necked and florid psychopathy.
I do hope This One's lawyers present it in evidence to the divorce court.

Reactions: 23
Hope you feel better soon. I took your advice and got one of the heat pads too, use it for my arthritis in my hip.
In the last couple of years Ive had 2 frozen shoulders, just as one got better the other one started, this time last year I was in agony, I don't know what would have done without my shoulder's electric heat pad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
After reading the latest extracts from EndGame it is obvious that Harry and Meghan consulted with Omid as to what should be included as it is just another whinge fest from the pair of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
After reading the latest extracts from EndGame it is obvious that Harry and Meghan consulted with Omid as to what should be included as it is just another whinge fest from the pair of them.

Is it on sale yet?
Or have some Spanish bookstores leaked it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree with your sentiments. I actually think she’s even less than basic. Even a basic person can learn the correct way to behave and do things. She’s so full of pride in herself she can’t see that she needs to adjust her behavior to interact appropriately with other people. Harry would have a hard time choosing someone worse.
You know who needs to take some blame in the Markling of Markle? The 'adult' running the camcorder at the Birthday Party, when Meg told them all they had to call her Queen, and must obey even though she wasn't the Birthday Girl. That tit would have been shut down so bleeping fast had I been a parent there. But no one ever said no to the bleep. We should compile a list of all the PC people who should have said no but didn't. Can you say enabled shitface bleep?

She acts like she was raised by wolves.
Happy Thanksgiving. Tonoghtvim doing another Thanksgiving dinner for a bew crowd. Lol. Ok my son's girlfriend. So once again the table's set.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You know who needs to take some blame in the Markling of Markle? The 'adult' running the camcorder at the Birthday Party, when Meg told them all they had to call her Queen, and must obey even though she wasn't the Birthday Girl. That tit would have been shut down so bleeping fast had I been a parent there. But no one ever said no to the bleep. We should compile a list of all the PC people who should have said no but didn't. Can you say enabled shitface bleep?

She acts like she was raised by wolves.
Happy Thanksgiving. Tonoghtvim doing another Thanksgiving dinner for a bew crowd. Lol. Ok my son's girlfriend. So once again the table's set.
If she ever crossed my path , she'd soon understand the meaning of the word , " No". 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.