Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
So Kate’s not going to Earthshot in Singapore in a couple of months.

She’s had that chunky fringe cut in again.

By putting one and one together to make 8,607… is baby no 4 on the way?!!!
You mean that she isn't going to get the kids hyped up on high sugar milkshakes from MaccyDs then fly in a private jet {sans hairdresser and make-up artist) to sashay around Earthshot in a jacket and french knickers flashing her foofoo to the world?

Maybe she's planning to dress in weather inappropriate clothes and parade round a car-park in front of the pap she's booked :unsure:

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I love @Evangelina 's posts even though I have to read them more than once to understand them. I think that many of my own posts are depressing, as I gloomily look at what I've written the next day. But as BookWorm said, we have to be even-handed in both our criticism and praise.

We are in a serious situation and among all our jokes it's easy to lose sight of what's going on and the threat that the Stoats represent. Evangelina seems to have an awareness of press manipulation by TPTB among other things which could account for the trolling of the Waleses, but she can't say outright and is cryptic.

Who's backing the Harkles, funding them and protecting them? The Invictus Games was an example of how confident and out of control they have become, and this would have been unthinkable even a couple of years ago. They have been given free rein at everyone's expense, and nobody questions why or tells us the truth. This week was a useful yardstick.

• Heart
  • Sad

wisebutwild

VIP Member
For as long as I can remember, I have known he was sleazy, gross and didn't deserve Katy Perry. That is all I knew about him. I have never seen any of his work. I just knew he was a gross human being.

Men like him should not get to just live their lives after they ruin other people.
I agree with everything you say and if he gets tried by 'the media' as some are complaining about then great ..... Karma has finally come to get him. If he is actually tried in a court and found guilty I hope they throw the book at him.

MM is as loathsome as he is and I can't wait for the day when Karma comes calling on her as well.

I must have got out of the wrong side of the bed today, I feel all bitter and twisted ....... but nothing a bar of chocolate won't fix! 😋

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
She had an epidural 'hopped' into the birthing pool and was home within 2 hours!!!

who's hopping after being numbed from the waist down!!
So she had a needle inserted into the space surrounding her spinal cord
She had an epidural 'hopped' into the birthing pool and was home within 2 hours!!!

Yeah cos when you've got a hole near the base of your spine, the best thing to do is sit in a pool of water, various bodily fluids and your own shit :cautious:

Apologies to anyone who wasn't au fait with the glamour of giving birth 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Hey @Zippy2000 I totally understand. I had my birthday last week (53) and nobody noticed and I got a whole bunch of shit from my family. I wish we could hug you in real life. Birthdays can be so hard but please know that you aren’t alone xxxxxxxx

• Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
So Kate’s not going to Earthshot in Singapore in a couple of months.

She’s had that chunky fringe cut in again.

By putting one and one together to make 8,607… is baby no 4 on the way?!!!
If she wears a floral Erdem dress (exclusively shiny fabric, and large floral pattern )we will have confirmation that Jr. No 4 is conceived.

• Haha
  • Heart

jkroche95

VIP Member
More to the point did he not say she had an epidural combined with a water birth and was then up and about to go home a couple of hours later?

• Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
It is so insane how they tried SO HARD to tarnish Pince William's name... And failed.

The Oprah interview, The Me You Can't See, Several other interviews (Anderson Cooper, Tom Bradby, Stephen Colbert, The Cut, Michael Strahan), A book, 12 Podcasts, A WHOLE NETFLIX SHOW... I am sure I left something out.

But still, Prince William commands respect and love.

Seriously, tell me which other public figure could have survived such a malicious attack from a family member? They have gone down for less. But here is Prince William THRIVING.

Ha!

Prince William will make An Amazing king

• Heart
Reactions: 49

wibble

VIP Member
What I’m not understanding and maybe I’m thick but if Smeg was cut out of Heart of Invictus then why are Netflix filming her being front and centre of this IG?
Good point.

Maybe it's because the Heart of Invictus flopped... largely because of what Harry said.
So someone decided what was needed was more Meghan.

Obviously no one considered that the best idea would be to have neither of them in front of the camera.
And to get someone like... oh I don't know... ex Soldier, olympic medalist and TV presenter, Kris Akabusi.
Or someone similar.

• Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I reckon when TM dies She is is going to say some awful awful things about Him
Firstly Happy Birthday dear Zippy, and all the best to you xxx 🤗
BIB
After Tom Markle had a stroke before he was due to attend the PJ in London, he lost his voice and could have died, was cared for by Tom Jnr.
The Ho didn't visit her father, Tom recuperated quietly over the months.

Inconveniently for the Ho, not only did her father not roll over and play dead despite her threats, but he recovered his voice and is in TV studios asking to see the children. Even when he couldn't yet talk he sent the same message.

The Ho has a conundrum here which she didn't anticipate. Her PR agency might be urging her to "reach out" to her father, the Stoats having spoken of family, compassion and not being judged by the past. DE readers are nearly all on TM's side, the Ho's true colours having been revealed to everyone.
The Harkles smear everybody, even children, so Tom's in the same boat as everyone else, smeared.
"He may not have long left, let him see his grandchildren."

Imo there are no children, so the Ho can't reconcile and is stuck in the role of cruel cold daughter, Harald too. The pre-wedding backlash against TM is turning against the Harkles, and what would be the fallout if Thomas dies? What if the truth comes out when he's gone that he was asking to see grandchildren that didn't exist?

The Ho will eventually pay a huge price for setting her father up. She'll falling into the same trap that she set for her father, into which he fell and from which he's never emerged. I believe he will come out of this in one piece reputation-wise but that she will suffer critical damage. Karma.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Getting in early with a title suggestion!

Harry & Meghan # 383
Ding dong the which has gone !

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Just bringing this over from SMM

There are no words for those trousers, are there? Other than giving eternal thanks that it's not a full length shot.

I think my dad had some "slacks" in the 70s that were the same colour and with the same sort of waistband.

Screenshot_20230918-225000_kindlephoto-273669189.png

• Haha
  • Sick