Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I posted this earlier and said I hadn't yet watched it. Well I just have and wow! Mind-blowing. Well worth a watch Tattlers. It's a bit long.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
is it the same episode where Cully's tutor takes an arrow to the knee heart while opening the Village festival?

they are very... creative with their murders, no stabbings and shootings, thank you very much, but one in 4 victims will be either skewered on a pitchfork or boiled in claret.
No - I think it's the one where Cully is writing an article about some very famous actor that lived in the village (who lives in a creepy mansion) but whose "dead wife" turns out not to be so dead after all

The one you are think of is Death's Shadow s2 ep1 - where there is a murder with a ceremonial sword in Badgers Drift. Tom and Joyce are planning to renew their vows at the church in Badgers drift. Cully has actually got an acting job and her mentor at the Causton theatre is killed by the arrow ... and the vicar is the murderer and throws himself off the bell tower when the Barnabys arrived for the rehearsal

• Heart
Reactions: 14

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Same here! Both the Barnaby women were 2-dimensional (at most). And rubbish acting, too. (Though to be fair to the actors, they didn't have much to work with . . . )

Can't say I've seen either of them on anything else. Possibly they are those dancing peanuts etc you see on some adverts.
I’m in the ‘Joyce is a murderer’ camp. She even named her daughter Cull-y. When you cull something you’re killing it, aren’t you? The clue to Joyce’s guilt is right there in plain sight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

chocdrop

No, the first rule of tattle is people don’t have to self censor and they can say what they want. If we don’t like an opinion we move on
It is just plain WRONG though. It's incorrect. This is a drug widely used by diabetics who have no choice in the matter, as well as people with obesity.

Leaking shit is not quoted as a side effect that users suffer from. In fact it isn't a quoted side effect at all.

Fill your boots with opinions, no problems there but quoting incorrect statistics - Nah. Forget the fatties, there are diabetics on this thread that take Semaglutide (Ozempic) as they have to.

This is my opinion - if you don't like it move on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I woke up, and heard no earth shattering news of the duo known as the Montecito Numnutz, and Skanky the Ho. Certainly all the great press about KC&QC, and the POW have turned on Full Panic Mode in Santa Barbara. Once Rachel picked herself up off the floor, she arranged for a full day of beauty treatments, she’ll be flashing that well worn Minge of hers for all to see. She just needs to come up with a plan………..

Pablo! Clean up this mess and restock the cabinet. Time to switch to unbreakable!
View attachment 2465369
How did she manage to leave a few intact this time? Arm fillers zapped all the strength? 😂 I didn't even care to notice if her arms were as muscular on all days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Alba

We have both. The NHS one is £9.65 per item or entirely free, depending on status. It's issued by your GP practice, or your NHS dentist (if you're lucky enough to have a dentist who will still do NHS work). I am over 60 so get all my NHS medication for free now.

A private one will be issued by a private doctor or dentist, and the cost will vary. The last private one I had for antibiotics from my dentist was only £5. But if I got my asthma inhalers privately they would be around £60 each.

You get both NHS and private prescriptions filled by a chemists (pharmacy).

She'll probably be taking notes and getting ideas for next year's 4th of July Parade in Monteshito.
[/QU

We have both. The NHS one is £9.65 per item or entirely free, depending on status. It's issued by your GP practice, or your NHS dentist (if you're lucky enough to have a dentist who will still do NHS work). I am over 60 so get all my NHS medication for free now.

A private one will be issued by a private doctor or dentist, and the cost will vary. The last private one I had for antibiotics from my dentist was only £5. But if I got my asthma inhalers privately they would be around £60 each.

You get both NHS and private prescriptions filled by a chemists (pharmacy).

She'll probably be taking notes and getting ideas for next year's 4th of July Parade in Monteshito.
re prescription charges in the UK.…just to point out that in Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland prescription charges have been abolished. England is the only of the four nations in which NHS patients pay for prescriptions.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Mothballs

But this video is nothing to do with RB. It's very interesting!
Yes, I found it interesting as well. I am almost finished Traitor King and half way through his book about Mountbatten. Looking forward to the book about Prince Andrew.

Reactions: 11

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I really liked Andrew Gold and his interviews until I didn't. He turned me off with his defense of Russell Brand, his "let's wait and find out" approach smacks a bit too much of the conspiracy cooky brigade.
But this video is nothing to do with RB. It's very interesting!

Reactions: 10