Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
📢 Lt Col Johnny alert 📢
Wonder if his kilt blew up coming down the plane steps? #Asking for a friendView attachment 2461372
Honestly KCIII’s valet must utterly despair at his habit of shoving his hands in his jacket pockets! They end up looking like baggy bin sacks at the front! 😆 Sort of lets his dapper handkerchiefs etc down. It’s great that he’s been wearing the same suits for decades and all but I really think it’s time to treat himself to a couple of new ones!

QC looks lovely. I hope it all goes as well as the Germany trip did. Between NY going mad for Wills and this, the royals are giving the UK some quality PR this week. 😄

Bets on what ridiculous thing the Twits are going to do to try and claw attention back?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

wisebutwild

VIP Member
You are more th a n welcome to put it forward really don't mindxxx
@TheMiceInTheShed should really do it as she was the first to suggest it Nutty, I agreed with her that I think it's great. And as I always 'put the mockers' on any thread title it's stands more chance if she puts it forward ....... I'll just stick to singing it instead ....... altogether now .......

🎶And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if only you weren't so tight
I'd hold onto you forever
And we'd only be making it right
'Cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can make it to the end of the line (?)
If Kate wasn't a shadow on me all of the time

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only just on the fringe
There's nothing I can do (except)
A total eclipse of the minge

Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love with a ginge
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the minge

(Turn around, bright eyes)
(Turn around, bright eyes)
(Turn around) 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Thank you @Happy Lady, I did know the meaning of the two different spellings of the word 'which' which you have explained above. I was taught them many years ago when I had to sit crossed legged on the floor and write them many times on my slate.

However a third 'wich', also pronounced the same, is the word for 'a bundle of thread' or 'a village or settlement' so that could have had a hidden meaning in the suggested title!
The witch (Markle) had a wich (bundle of thread) which (pronoun) she used to sew up the hem of her pleather dress which (pronoun) she wore to the closing ceremony of the IG. After which the witch switched to her broom and flew back to the wich in Cali which didn't really want the witch to return. 😁

I'm off to bed now so sweet dreams Happy Lady 😴 and everyone else still awake. Hope you don't dream of lots of witches 😉
I understand the Witch kept falling off the broom (something about not being able to keep her legs crossed and her minge closed). So now before each take off, it's firmly shoved up her ass with only the sweeping end showing. Could explain why she's always standing like that.

Great new thread @toninottony and title @Mairag . ❤ while the threads have been geeat, the whole publicized aspect of Invictus Games were so cringeworthy. The skank and the DimOne made it all about themselves. It was sickening. Luckily, America had little to no coverage, just TMZ showing Hazzno getting sung to.
I hate to show my stupid like this, but why are people buying into the imagined same-ness of William and Harry' positions in life. EYven I understand 1st born is the Heir, it's more than tradition its hierarchy. You may not like the word, but it keeps order. So why is the press painting it like William is taking something from Hazno? At somepoint why didn't Ann, Andrew and Edward help the brainless ballsac understand and accept things? I don't see why everything is twisted like that for the pubeheaded dingleberry. William took nothing of Harry's. It was never Harry's place in life. You can't buy into half, if you believe the RF is ordained by God, you have to accept that 1st out gets the prize.

Plus, wth was she wearing? She looked like she was in vacation wear. Pants from that rack, jacket from another. Nothing even matched. Not all white Fabrics are the same. I'm glad it's over. What's next with this fire breathing vajayjay and the Baron of Barf? LUNACY. The rent-a-wench people called. They need their Hoe back.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
I have eye clinic appointment at 11 nothing after that will prob go back to bed as I have mentioed before I am a bit of an after thought to most people I know so not expecting anything to be different from any other birthday tbh but I'm used to it but it hurts all the same ,

But A MASSIVE THANKYOU all for my Birthday wishes I wish I knew you all in RL xx
You're not an afterthought to us, @Zippy2000

Hope your eye clinic appointment goes OK for you.

And to stay on-topic, I bet he never showed them his bum crack and the dirty grey waistband of his undercrackers either.

• Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
OMG both Smeg and H will be smashing every plate and piece of crockery in the house.
Remember their NY tour when Smeg wore the giant's red pant suit they could only muster 2 or 3 fans.
This the fundamental differnce bertween the Wales and the Harkles. The Wales have genuine smiles and interest in the people they meet and the situations they find themselves in. The Harkles have a distinct vibe of “don’t touch me or breathe my air.” The entourage, the bodyguards and the self important vibes they give off are off putting. People sense it and smell it. With Meg it is an obvious act that she has any interest in anyone or anything other than herself

• Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Indeed he did and he then claimed they were back home 2 hours after Archie's birth which doesn't make any sense as they would have needed to monitor both Meghan and Archie for any complications that may have arose after the birth and from the Portland Hospital to Frogmore Cottage is takes 1 hour 20 minutes, so basically 40 minutes after Archie's birth they were ready to go home which definitely did not happen as no midwife would not have let them go home within this time frame unless Archie was born much earlier in the morning or he was actually born the previous night.
It could be a tell.

You might leave the hospital quickly if this was a surrogate birth and Megain wasn't the one that actually gave birth

• Heart
  • Wow

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
THREAD TITLE: Is it a good time to suggest @Nuttynana's

TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE MINGE
?

(I'm worried I'll miss the chance if the thread has a sudden spurt of posts which it may do if someone finds something even more incendiary about the pair of them)

(And there is usually so much to choose from - they are nothing if not productive as rant-fodder)

• Heart
  • Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Aww Zippy, this made me want to hug you even more than I usually do.

Yesterday I typed out birthday wishes for you but I'm so flipping forgetful these days I didn't press the post button. So belated birthday wishes and a big big apology for my brain fog.

You are one of the posters who I always look for, I always agree with what you post and you make me smile.

You are an absolute gem and well loved on here.

Our family and friends don't always realise the pain they cause us at times. Sometimes, they just don't think and they are caught up in their own world.

To the others who do realise and do it because they are selfish (and I'm speaking from personal experience), well let them get on with it, and try not to take it personally, it's just how they are.

We at least can be thankful that we don't have Harold and the ho for family members.

Thankyou so much you all are so wonderful I had a very big chinese last night & I kinda called people out on fb last night ( I really need to stop being so honest lol ) only to be told by someone I thought was a good friend that I was not being fair eh ??

Anyway line is drawn under yesterday and again thankyou all for keeping Me sane & smiling

• Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I don’t think she’ll ever let him have that wish. She said (if I remember correctly) to Oprah that she “lost her father”… if someone didn’t know the whole story they would think he had died. I really can’t understand how a parent could not want their children to meet and know any of their family. That boggles my mind. Well, she didn’t think any of the family were good enough to invite to the wedding, so I guess they aren’t good enough to meet her kids. So sad.
In a sad way this whole scenario is interesting. Samantha Markle has publicly stated: "There is no proof that these kids actually exist." Is there a chance Rachel's father also believes (or knows) this and is pushing another kind of agenda?

Sometimes I wish that the Markles would stay out of the limelight; I feel uneasy with their continual public mouthing. Other times I'm glad that Rachel is getting a dose of her own medicine.

Honestly they make my head spin.

🥴

• Wow
  • Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I really feel the whole IG experience for us and for them has been traumatic. I can't bare the thought that those courageous vets have been so taken advantage of, and money for them has been syphoned to the Markles and the other cling ons..... It makes me so angry.
Having said that, the IG top honchos have all agreed this shite so maybe they are getting more money for the good cause than we think, I just wish they were more transparent and show us. If Markle was banned how come she was given carte blanche to do her thing for NF . A deal has been done.

Sadly I think like Johnny Mercer they are all jumping on a bandwagon which will give them all a pay day. I hope they all get genitals warts and have to explain to their partners how that happened. :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Sad