Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Firstly Happy Birthday dear Zippy, and all the best to you xxx 🤗
BIB
After Tom Markle had a stroke before he was due to attend the PJ in London, he lost his voice and could have died, was cared for by Tom Jnr.
The Ho didn't visit her father, Tom recuperated quietly over the months.

Inconveniently for the Ho, not only did her father not roll over and play dead despite her threats, but he recovered his voice and is in TV studios asking to see the children. Even when he couldn't yet talk he sent the same message.

The Ho has a conundrum here which she didn't anticipate. Her PR agency might be urging her to "reach out" to her father, the Stoats having spoken of family, compassion and not being judged by the past. DE readers are nearly all on TM's side, the Ho's true colours having been revealed to everyone.
The Harkles smear everybody, even children, so Tom's in the same boat as everyone else, smeared.
"He may not have long left, let him see his grandchildren."

Imo there are no children, so the Ho can't reconcile and is stuck in the role of cruel cold daughter, Harald too. The pre-wedding backlash against TM is turning against the Harkles, and what would be the fallout if Thomas dies? What if the truth comes out when he's gone that he was asking to see grandchildren that didn't exist?

The Ho will eventually pay a huge price for setting her father up. She'll falling into the same trap that she set for her father, into which he fell and from which he's never emerged. I believe he will come out of this in one piece reputation-wise but that she will suffer critical damage. Karma.
Imagine the positive press Meghan would get if we suddenly saw a photo of her and the kids with her dad. Most people (apart from maybe some of the sugars) would be lavishing praise on her for reconciling with her dad and cooing over the cute kiddies. It would be a huge PR win for her and the crappy mags would print endless articles speculating over what was said and how wonderful it is.

The fact that this hasn't happened can only mean that either there are no children, or that she's a hard hearted bitch who cut her father off for a very minor misdemeanor.

Karma 😄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I would love the Waleses to have triplets, but Catherine has such horrible pregnancies, not sure I can wish that on her :cry:

• Heart
  • Wow

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Good point. Why didn’t TM give his interview when she was at IG
I kind of like the timing. Let her swan around thinking she’s re-invented herself as the essence of empathy and kindness…and as soon as she’s done…BOOM!!!!!.out pops Daddy Dearest to remind the public of her cruelty and hypocrisy.

I like it…I really do. He probably knows full well that either he will never see her and those kids…or understands that there can BE no kids….at least no kids born of the body. So he lays in wait to pop her re-invention balloon every time.

• Haha

ToodliePips

VIP Member
It’s old ground but I don’t think she gave birth when he said in the book that after the epidural things sped up - rubbish an epidural slows things down
More to the point did he not say she had an epidural combined with a water birth and was then up and about to go home a couple of hours later?

• Haha
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I didn't realise he was American.

Thank you for the explanation! I shall try to use it in conversation tomorrow.
You go Ruby! You mentioned in an earlier post that you had an important meeting with your Bank Manager tomorrow? Well now's your chance to "Talk Smack" with him like Ahmed Scobie.
Let us know how you get on 😁 :cool:
Spot on Cinny. I 100% agree. At the very start, when media knew she was dating H, she sent advisors and help to Doria to deal with the press onslaught, but nothing to TM.
---

The Duchess of Narsussex. (Even if TM is 'in on it', I'm glad he's getting the headlines of 'cruel' harkles)

I remember the Palace offered to help TM but she said no, and they tried to get the Stoats to go to Rosarito and sort it out with him but they said no. There was wrangling among the RF members and frayed tempers, and the whole thing was handled very badly. Harold never met TM and should have been made to do so, the RF should have insisted on meeting him, but the Ho succeeded in keeping them all apart and manipulated everyone to get what she wanted.

That's why the Dear Daddy letter was written, a ghastly compromise which suited the Ho perfectly as BP helped her write it and even suggested it. I suspect that there are two versions of this letter, an evil one she sent to TM and a blander one that was used at the Court hearing tugging at heartstrings.

Can't hide the fact that she was very clever. Jeff Rayner was / is her favourite pap, and I think she gave him the money to give to TM to tempt him and he took it. TM didn't approach Jeff, Jeff approached him which is crucial as it was spun the other way.

TM got $100,000, and the spiel was that It would improve TM's image for the wedding, but the photos were ludicrous, with a waiter putting s tape-measure round TM's neck and TM reading a Guide to London, Jeff probably brought that with him. I'd not be surprised if TM was told to deny that he'd been paid, just don't know, but regardless, the trap was complete.

TM recently won in Court against Jeff Rayner for publishing unauthorised photos of him, and Jeff had to pay TM's costs. The judge was scathing about Jeff Rayner. Jeff sounds a real piece of work, just up the Ho's street.

Wasn't it Jeff that the Ho got to pap Fffarkk in Ontario and then bankrupted Splash! News Agency? I suspected that the Stoats gave Jeff a cut in the damages they got, and that the takedown was a set-up too. Ffark was a doll. A news agency was bankrupted for photos of the back if a doll's head and a string to raise its arm.

TM's not the finest fellow, but I believe he was set up and used in a monstrous fashion by his daughter in order to cut him out of her life.

Whether we like him or not, whether he's dodgy or seedy, the only important point here is that just before the wedding he was the best daddy in the world and they had been close for years. He did nothing to change that, and that's what matters. What changed the relationship? Nothing. It was engineered by the Ho.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
Forgive me if this upsets anyone in the UK. I normally avoid commenting on internal issues, but Sunak is apparently our National Son-in-law and we have a tradition of roasting the in-laws, so ...

Listening to the BBC while crafting, heard the announcement regarding the postponement of the ban on sale of non-EV vehicles. My first thought was, "He enjoys the gas-guzzlers in his motorcade too much." 😂

Can't blame him. Look at Sparry and his Ho 🤷 Although they did use a taxi. Once. And were chased by paps. So now they have to travel in borrowed private jets and huge cars with the windows rolled down. For, you know, safety.

Not one to defend the Tories, but he's right to delay this electric car thing. The country needs some serious investment into infrastructure to ensure charging facilities are available to all to make this achievable.

Eg. Motorway service stations often only have 1 or 2. You rock up to charge and they're both full - how long do you wait or how long to the next one?

Another example is terraced housing without off-road parking - how the heck would they charge a car?

Sorry for going off topic... 😬

The idea is great but the UK simply isn't built for it (yet).

• Heart

GalofHal

A kilt comprises of about 3.7metres of material, pleated and hand sewn. Military kilts are of the same length fabric but the fabric is significantly heavier weight. Just FYI😉
I have seen them fly up on the rare occasion. Notably another Black Watch kilt (my local regiment) in Hong Kong.

2592482914_bb8915da04.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
Thankyou so much you all are so wonderful I had a very big chinese last night & I kinda called people out on fb last night ( I really need to stop being so honest lol ) only to be told by someone I thought was a good friend that I was not being fair eh ??
Can we stop with the Ozempic guff, some of us are (genuinely) on it to lose weight (2st gone of 5 stone so far, yes it works). It doesn't cause most people to smell or leak. What you are saying is quite ignorant and offensive.
Anyway line is drawn under yesterday and again thankyou all for keeping Me sane & smiling
No, the first rule of tattle is people don’t have to self censor and they can say what they want. If we don’t like an opinion we move on

• Heart

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
So Kate’s not going to Earthshot in Singapore in a couple of months.

She’s had that chunky fringe cut in again.

By putting one and one together to make 8,607… is baby no 4 on the way?!!!
You just know if she is pregnant the sugars will turn it into Will apologising for cheating or something stupid. Didn't they say that about Louis? 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
images (11).jpeg

Ahove: Heir Apparent Harald gives a Press Conference and Photo Call.

Washington Post today
"At the Closing Ceremony of the Invictus Games, Royal Heir Apparent HRH Harald took centre stage to answer questions from hundreds of International Reporters.
▪How he ruthlessly defeated every disabled veteran in his Band Of Brothers at table-tennis.
▪How he met NATO Chiefs and discussed the Cold War and Mummy - no need for them to meet William next week, Harald assured them. Job done.
▪How the veterans ogled and whistled at his half-dressed Duchess, shouting "Show us yer tits!"
▪How the Games was a masterclass in "Service Not Self", proof that The Heir Apparent is not judged by his past pain,vanity, treachery, lack of O-levels or addiction to Columbian Marching Powder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52