Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Recap
the overshadowing of the vets the crappy clothes and normal disgust at how inappropriate they are

Reactions: 54
Meghan is at least three months pregnant.

I'm calling it now,

The deed was done on the last night in Dusseldorf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Copied from last thread

Apparently a UK5 (US7) but frankly even with wearing her shoes big, they look way bigger than that. Kim K is a US7, and Me-again is bigger than that.

her feet are no way a size 5 UK. I have a size 4 1/2 and hers look HUGE in comparison. Even when wearing completely flat shoes my feet don’t look like that. I was thinking she must be around a UK7 or 8 at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Apologies all of this has been cut and paste because it was in the last thread and in reply to another poster (sorry I can’t give credit as I can’t remember who it was)
and I have no clue how I could answer any other way 🙄….

Hazza included in every story about William's achievements?

How long till we're told William "stole" the Earthshot idea from Haz?

Will Catherine's visit to the Fleet Air Arm tomorrow, in her capacity as the new Commodore-in-Chief, include comparisons to Smeg?

"Is Catherine stealing Smeg's military crown?", with pics of Smeg flashing in the golf cart?

I am sensing a renewed, concerted effort to push Haz as "still Royal", a wonderful human being, and comparable to William. Like Johnny Mercer's drivel in the DT, speaking for "Britain" and how much we owe Hazbeen. Maybe it's just the media for clicks. Or NF/WME. Or maybe it's something more. :unsure:

I remember @Evangelina posting something a while back about how we'll be forced to like Hazza again.
[/QUOTE]

MY TUPPENCE WORTH…..
Evangelina is very informative and interesting but I find her posts a wee bit depressing (sorry) because she’s probably right! We are all constantly being manipulated. We try not to succumb to it all but these days it’s hard to pick out fact from fiction. My ‘facts’ though will stay intact - I hate the Harkles and everything they represent. They should be dumped from every previous charitable patronage and if they want a ‘life of service’ they should do it from scratch and prove us wrong that they are grifting twats!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
New thread title thanks to Mairag by 1 vote
Thanks @toninottony and @Mairag
We're twins, Scottish Mairag from Australia! I'm from Bolton 😁 in Lancashire.
222960.jpg
174470 (1).png

L. Mairag R, Cinnamon

I think they didn't know what to do with the Stoat in the army. If reports are true that he roughed up Afghani sex workers, they had to get him out as that would be explosive with the locals. I don't believe it was an Australian leak.

He's totally unsuited to a desk job because he's got a poor attention-span and grasp of detail. Plus, he was doing drugs. Veteran games with William seemed an ideal solution but he's managed to cock that up as well.

HM should never given him a beard exemption, as this along with everything else marked him out as privileged and speshul. He thought it made him look a cut above, that it was a sign of his royal status. If he'd had any brains he'd have realised that this favourable exemption would cause resentment among the others, and that with this red mange on his chin he could never be "one of the boys". Stupid.
I think SAS have beards and they're not allowed to snore. Maybe he fancied himself as an SAS.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Copied from last thread

Apparently a UK5 (US7) but frankly even with wearing her shoes big, they look way bigger than that. Kim K is a US7, and Me-again is bigger than that.

her feet are no way a size 5 UK. I have a size 4 1/2 and hers look HUGE in comparison. Even when wearing completely flat shoes my feet don’t look like that. I was thinking she must be around a UK7 or 8 at least.
They look much bigger than a UK 5

Reactions: 40
Thank you toninottony for starting the new thread and recap.

Congratulations Mairag on the title.

I just had a thought about H mentioning in his closing speech about not judging people by their past. Has someone pointed out the latest poll and the dimwits are finally realised they has to change tactics.
Hence them acting all warm and fuzzy at IG. Try and win some people back.

When does PW leave for Earthshot. I am more than a little worried.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I’m a U.K. 5 and my feet do not look that big in flat shoes!

Thanks for the clarification on the army matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Getting in early with a title suggestion!

Harry & Meghan # 383
Ding dong the which has gone !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I love @Evangelina 's posts even though I have to read them more than once to understand them. I think that many of my own posts are depressing, as I gloomily look at what I've written the next day. But as BookWorm said, we have to be even-handed in both our criticism and praise.

We are in a serious situation and among all our jokes it's easy to lose sight of what's going on and the threat that the Stoats represent. Evangelina seems to have an awareness of press manipulation by TPTB among other things which could account for the trolling of the Waleses, but she can't say outright and is cryptic.

Who's backing the Harkles, funding them and protecting them? The Invictus Games was an example of how confident and out of control they have become, and this would have been unthinkable even a couple of years ago. They have been given free rein at everyone's expense, and nobody questions why or tells us the truth. This week was a useful yardstick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Copied from last thread

her feet are no way size 5 UK. I have a size 4 1/2 and hers look HUGE in comparison. Even when wearing completely flat shoes my feet don’t look like that. I was thinking she must be around a UK7 or 8 at least.
I also wear size 4.1/2

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.