Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Thankyou all for my birthday wishes
I have been crying all afternoon until i cried mysef to sleep just woke up still crying I think this is it for me I really have no fight left in me I have never felt so unwanted & unloved by so called family & so called friends as I do today
Hang in there. You've had the absolute worst time. People are patient and understanding immediately following a death or tragedy. When you emerge from grief after a yr or so, you REALLY need the support. The rest of the world goes on and they forget your pain.
It seems like people put grief on a specific timeline and expect you to be fine when that's not always possible. You and Mr. Z were so happy and it hasn't been that long. We are here for you, have a good cry, eat something good and lose yourself in a book or movie. :cry:💜

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Thanks.
I just searched " chita" and saw a few mentions plus recent cartoons taken from here.
I saw a couple of people (Tattlers I assume) asking the cartoon thieves to cease and desist.
Thankyou all for doing that.
I also saw a couple of comments saying I got banned from there.
That is not correct. I was never banned.
I chose to deactivate the account.

Also, after a comment on here a few days ago that one of my posts about emailing the Invictus games was 'pointless and feeble,' I have given a lot of thought to how much time I spend commenting on the Harkles when they keep getting away with their awful behaviour.
And maybe it is pointless and feeble.

I have no plans to reinstate the twitter account.
I am not on Reddit (as some tweets said) or Instagram or anywhere other than here.
I have a twitter account with a different username just so I can read that site.

I may do more cartoons here, I may not. Depends how I feel.
Nothing I or any of us do or say has any effect. They still behave ever more badly and I feel like a broken record on groundhog day.
Feel very pissed off TBH.

And that behaviour at the games was so blatant I am outraged that they got away with it.

I'm in shock that nobody told her NO.

WTF is it going to take to stop their shameful behaviour. It's time it bloody stopped.

Well, I for one certainly don't think your email to IG was pointless or feeble. It is thanks to people like you who take the time and effort into putting your thoughts together and sending them to the right people, that they will realise that you will be expressing not only your own concerns, but those of many many people. So a big thank you from me for sending it, and I hope you receive a response. 😘 I also hope that it gives them something to think about for future IG, in that Meghan must keep well away.

Please don't stop sketching the gruesomes as you know how much we all look forward to new ones popping up on here, and we appreciate the little details that you include. I need my Chita fixes on a regular basis. 😀

There are so many people on here feeling down at the moment, but I hope reading this thread will help to cheer you up. 🥰

• Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
How the hell did this skank get herself in the Royal family 🤷‍♀️🤢
By giving in to the wanker. Instead of tiptoeing around Harry, they should have bitch slapped him and told him no way and if he wanted to marry her, he was on his own. The race card was the controlling factor, but they have enough people on the payroll, that they should have figured out a way around that. All they had to do was use her past against her and she would have run. Sho he would whine about it. What else is new? He whines about everything.

• Heart

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
It’s old ground but I don’t think she gave birth when he said in the book that after the epidural things sped up - rubbish an epidural slows things down

Reactions: 48

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Wait and see; next story will be how RB attacked ILBW and how she is traumatised. I know it is a sick thing to suggest, but given the propensity to piggy back on anything that will get attention, I wouldn’t put it past her.🤮🤬

• Sick
  • Wow

wibble

VIP Member
Looking bold and polished, Harry and Meghan have gone Africa crazy.

1695340118997.jpeg

Since discovering they are both 43% Nigerian the power couple have embraced their ancestral heritage.

"Meghan loves it when I pound her Fu Fu," says Harry.

Meghan smiles coyly (not unlike Diana), "we have it so often his pounding stick is frayed at the end," she explains (in a fun loving way).

"Golly it's hard. Two minutes of pounding at her Fu Fu leaves me quite sweaty."

Fu Fu is just one of the delights to be found in the star couple's upcoming cookbook, Meghan and Harry's Africa Odyssey.

Asked about the inspiration for the book, Harry says, "we were inspired by the food our Nigerian mother's cooked us in Nigeria: but we gave it a twist. The food in the book reflects not just the food we were but the food we have become. Each recipe will give the reader an authentic taste of who we truly are."

Among the delicious recipes to be gleaned from the book are Puff Puff, Suya and Dodo.

Meghan (showing a homely mumseyness) was particularly proud of her spin on the Nigerian classic, Moin Moin - a steamed bean cake, blended with black eyed peas, flaked fish and hard boiled eggs - "I wanted it to reflect my Irish roots too," she charmed, (expressing a luscious charisma, slightly to the left of camera) "so I added a serving suggestion of Tayto chips."

Meghan and Harry's Africa Odyssey will be available soonish on Amazon, via a link in the Daily Mail.
note - the book isn't written and may never appear.
further note - remove stage directions in brackets before sending to the Daily Mail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

StSaturnindeLucian

So the Sugars have somehow managed to praise MM for looking like she’s slept in her clothes.

Apparently she champions natural fabrics, and it is “refreshing” and “brave” to see someone wear clothes the way they are naturally meant look.

what a fashion trailblazer…

• Haha
  • Sick

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Happyyyy birthday, @Zippy2000! We all love you so much 🤗❤💐 There's a surprise party in the VIP Lounge (open to everyone in the stairs and hallways as well) tonight, so rest up and then glam up for that (and also prepare to act surprised when everyone yells "surprise"). We've got cheesy poofs, zhampagne and three kinds of cake, and a lot of 'surprise' snacks (I claim zero responsibility).

Oh and the dress code is clown clothes five sizes too big and fake diamonds, so bling up! ✨

And I believe that this has bloomed for you ☺

IMG_20230919_171122~2.jpg

I saw in passing your message how you were going to sleep after your appointment, and that resonated with me because that's what I try to do every year and it's always a mess. Being here, I know we are all basically talking avatars to each other, but we are also real people who share good and bad moments and pray for each other and genuinely care for each other. And we all do care for you. I hope that brings you some comfort 🤗

---

If Catherine is pregnant, and Smegs also moonbumps up at the same time ....oh no, I'm not going to say it 😂 Do it, Smegs 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

And Happy Birthday for tomorrow to @Zippy2000 🎂🍰🍾🍸🧁

Did we see this from Newsweek, dated yesterday? Dissecting some of the Harkle "narratives".

Is Royston no longer as sugary as he was?

I loathe the stupid ‘jealousy’ crap. The RF weren’t jealous or threatened, they were outraged at 43s appalling behaviour and Harold’s enabling of it. The Harkles can’t accept they did anything wrong, hence the jealousy narrative. It’s become the go-to excuse for people who won’t take any responsibility for their own actions.

• Sick

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Thomas Markle wants to reconcile with M and meet his grandchildren before he dies.

She’s never going to let him see those kids. She’s a cruel bitch who would rather see him die with a broken Heart.

• Sad
  • Sick

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Maybe...

Though maybe this is part of the deal to settle the Samantha Markle court case.

It's an ideal photo op to "reveal" the kids.
there are no fucking kids,, just borrow someone else's like they always do.

If she did have kids there would have been a big pr union showing what magnanimous cunts they are.

It's all! Bollocks

• Heart
  • Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
@Zippy2000 o think we are fairly close physically? If there was a way I could pass details I’d love to have a cuppa with you xx

Migraine is messy x
Zippy The Cockatiel has his own FB page if you all want to see all His lovely photos;)
---
OMG https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...d-Meghan-Markle-90210-x-rated-hysterical.html

Someone has mentioned the ho's Beverly Hills nanno second apperence and it is not complementry
thankyou for your lovely messages yesterday you all have a special place in my heart you really do ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha