Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Hello @Zippy2000 I wrote a message yesterday and put it under a spoiler, but then deleted it as everyone else had said it so well and you must have been reassured that we're all here for you. In my experience, The Day is the worst, and once you've pulled through that you feel better. I hope you do. Maybe get a little dog? X

I am feeling alot better today thankyou for asking I deleted my step brother his wife and my neice plus my step sister it made me feel so much better I am done with the lot of them :devilish: I am going to get another bird eventully there is just something about birds I can connect too tho would love a little dog but my Housing assos will not let me have one even tho i have a ground floor flat :devilish::poop: You lovley folks kept me going yesterday ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 52

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I'm not at all surprised by this. He threw his family and friends under the bus for her, all because she threw a tantrum when she couldn't get her own way ( walk straight in and be top of the pile of the Royal Family). He was even willing to insult and disparage his own grandparents for this spoilt wannabe starlet. He has lost friends and family galore all in the quest of keeping her happy. He deserves every bit of misery coming his way, because he has earned it with his vile behaviour. Shame he doesn't realise that in her eyes he is not a keeper. As soon as that billionaire or A-lister shows an interest in her - he' ll be thrown about with the rest of the rubbish. She is mediocre on every level but with an cold and empty heart.
As soon as that billionaire or A-lister shows an interest in her - he' ll be thrown about with the rest of the rubbish

I suspect he'll be stuck with her for a loooong time, then.

She's getting older (as are we all), and is losing her looks faster than the average bear - perhaps because of substance abuse, or maybe she's just starting to show her character in her face, despite the botox and surgery. Medical science can only do so much.*

She has no grace or elegance and dresses like a bag lady who has grabbed a handful of random clothes from a charity shop that she has just ram-raided with a shopping trolley.

She is not intelligent despite a certain degree of cunning and an instinct for self-promotion - her conversation must be pretty limited. I bet she's as boring as hell.

She hasn't got a pleasant personality - oh, she can turn the charm on when it suits her, but she isn't ) if I may coin a phrase) nice.

She has publicly shown herself to be attention-seeking, disloyal, dishonest, grasping and vindictive.

She's greedy and acquisitive.

I'm not an expert on billionaires or A-listers, but I have a feeling in my water that they can attract women who are younger, prettier, cleverer, more interesting to converse with, and who are just all round more pleasant to be with.

Every year that goes by she gets uglier and more desperate - unless she manages to grab some richer idiot** very, very soon, I think she'll keep her death grip on Harry as long as she can.

* one of the youtube videos I was watching claimed that people downwind of her found she stank - apparently ozempic has an unfortunate effect on the digestive and elimination systems

** and frankly, if anyone does allow themselves to be lured by her "charms", he deserves all he gets, because there is plenty out there to warn him away.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
What a tragic looking old bag this is- no fucking style nor decorum whatsoever.

Screenshot_20221208-223514_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230704-215305_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230301-175042_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

jkroche95

VIP Member
Can we stop with the Ozempic guff, some of us are (genuinely) on it to lose weight (2st gone of 5 stone so far, yes it works). It doesn't cause most people to smell or leak. What you are saying is quite ignorant and offensive.
Actually 10% of people taking ozempic suffer with diarrhea or leaky gut. There's literally 100s of medical articles and personal experiences online, even accounts of people who shit themselves after every meal.
As someone who's worked in a pharmacy, i've heard these stories too.

10% of people taking it also suffer from burps that smell like rotten eggs. Again, this is recorded in many credible sources online.

10% means it's classed as a very common side effect.

So to say it doesn't cause people to leak or smell is wrong... and quite ignorant ;) Just because it doesn't happen to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

D. A.

VIP Member
Happy birthday @Zippy2000 🥳 Sending lots of love 💖, bubbles 🥂 & cake 🎂

I am pretty disgusted with IG.
If Smeg wasn't to be part of it, she shouldn't have been. In the words of Nikki Graeme" who IS she?" How has she managed to get an entire charity quaking to her every need? It makes no sense. They can't now turn round and say "oh oops, she wasn't meant to take over"....
IG has been forever tarnished & those Vets have been let down beyond comprehension 😢

• Heart
  • Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Can we stop with the Ozempic guff, some of us are (genuinely) on it to lose weight (2st gone of 5 stone so far, yes it works). It doesn't cause most people to smell or leak. What you are saying is quite ignorant and offensive.
Example
We've slagged off the Ho's Morton's Toe and bunions on this thread because the Ho is fair game, but have never ridiculed other sufferers of bunions or Morton's Toe. I have a Morton's Toe but was very brave and kept quiet when Tattlers took the pee out of the Ho's feet, didn't take it personally or become bitter on behalf of Morton's Toe sufferers worldwide, or downvote cartoons of protuberances.

There are bunion-sufferers on this thread like the Ho, and some have Morton's Toe like me, some of whom exposed themselves (as sufferers of course). They met with quiet support from people on this thread, a bit #MeToo and it was heart-warming. My Morton's Toe takes me up a size to an 8, and I sometimes pick up a 9 😁 and turn it upside down and pretend it's a 6 :). We all have our crosses to bear!

Well done for losing weight, and as a Tattler on this thread if you stay you will never ever be ridiculed.

• Heart

jkroche95

VIP Member
Why do many people comment on the 'evil' royal family that forced a young Diana to marry an older Charles, when it was practically tradition in the Spencer family!
Diana's parents, grandparents and even her sister married with massive age gaps too!

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
It’s old ground but I don’t think she gave birth when he said in the book that after the epidural things sped up - rubbish an epidural slows things down
I love old ground. The bald marmoset was sucking on a tank of gas in the delivery suite and snorting cocaine, so time will have had no meaning. The Ho bounced on a purple ball having had two epidural and gas, plus a caesarian. All this, and they were guzzling Nandos Roast Chik Speshul brought by their machine-gun toting bodyguards.

When Legless emerged from The Sacred Minge, she was greeted by the tittering of her zombie daddy, he having made sure that his was the first face she'd see and that she'd share his generational pain by being burdened with title.

Ten minutes later the Stoats were packed up and ready to go, but the nauseated Marmoset stopped to puke under the Sacred Banyan Tree as detailed in Spare. The rest is history.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Don't let @Nuttynana see the lady behind Johnny copping an eyeful of the kiltage 😂
I clocked her, the cheeky cow but Johnny is true to me always,despite you old slappers. lusting after him and guessing what's under his kilt.

I can tell you categorically that if you had to weigh it it's in excess of 5kilos, too much for you Fucking peasants who are only used to ounces.

And I didn't need to swim the channel either, got my own lardarse to keep me afloat.

Johnny thinks you are all mouthy old bints and I am the only here who is refind,classy,eloquent and has morals and my use of the occasional swear words turns him on.

So, fuck off with your lecherous comments.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I can't stand RB, think he's an obnoxious, sleazy individual. Hated him on Big Brother's Big Mouth. But....I really don't like this trial by media.

Reactions: 51

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I'm repeating what I have been told (by a neighbour who was informed of this by her doctor, and then decided not to take the drug), and from information available online. (Plus one of the many H&M videos made the comment that people said she smelled offensive in that way)

I'm not saying that everyone does - I think it would to a degree depend on your personal hygiene.

Feel free to be as offended as you like.

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Agree. Again! She just didn't want TM and H to meet. Why?? Imo cos she was scared TM would innocently advertenly divulge something she wanted hidden. I also find it odd that H never wondered or questioned why he never met TM
Very long-range planning by the Ho when she hooked Harold. She planned "children" as her (not his) legal attachment to the RF, and possibly faked a pregnancy to push him to marry her. Hence the Queen having "no choice."

Thomas Markle wouldn't have gone along with fake children, but Snakebite would so they had to dump Thomas to avoid grandad problems in the future when there were no children for grandad to see. Even though he's been cut off, this is exactly what has happened, he's asking to see them.

So imagine the scenario if TM and the Ho had stayed close and Thomas found out the children were borrowed or photoshopped or didn't exist at all. By cutting him off he can't prove whether they exist or not, all he can do is appear on TV asking to see them. At this distance he's no threat, and she'll keep it that way.
This to me is the reason she cut him off.

Snakebite however is on board as fake grandmother, pictured with Ffark and looking after them.

I think the Stoat was poisoned against TM by the Ho before the wedding, as didn't the Judge decline to read out in Court a text to TM from Harald that was particularly vile?

• Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thankyou all for my birthday wishes
I have been crying all afternoon until i cried mysef to sleep just woke up still crying I think this is it for me I really have no fight left in me I have never felt so unwanted & unloved by so called family & so called friends as I do today
Oh, @Zippy2000 please keep on fighting. Like @OldBookish said, I wish we could all come round.

RL friends and family can be horrible and uncaring sometimes (as we see with the Harkles, so this post stays on-topic). But I hope you see this thread as somewhere where you'll always have someone to talk to 24/7, seeing as we're from so many places and so many timezones .

Please don't give up. ❤

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
My doctor wants to put me on it but due to cunts like smeg I am having to wait till spring next year at the earliest as the NHS has little to no stocks currently

• Sad
  • Heart