Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I am back from the eye clinic Dr is very happy with my progress He wants to see me again in Jan for another follow up And He put a longish note on my PiP form re my eye condition I very nearly gave Him a big hug but managed to restrain myself lol

I got a beautiful chakra Bracelet from My fab Mum She knows my likes very well now lol

I am going to treat myself to a Chinese later and to keep this on topic the cali two are cunts :m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 87

cjguk

VIP Member
Thnak
Thanks @cjguk ❤, you should repost your title suggestion in this thread because it was brilliant and very appropriate.
Thank you @Mairag will try again but I have a feeling H&M are going to do something else during this thread that will inspire something even better!

Harry & Meghan #383 So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, fuck off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Agree with other posters he is a spiteful little barracuda. I think he probably does have ADHD and I have no doubt losing your mother young leaves it’s mark. That said, William did too, Harry’s issue with the monarchy was that he was the second child of lesser obvious consequence and he was never going to be satisfied with second. He blew apart years of the British public believing in the two brothers, revealed details about wedding days, went hard on a mother of three young kids (Kate) who hadn’t done anything to him directly (because she didn’t take to Meghan I mean who would), slammed his Dad constantly on an international stage, never even bothered to meet Meghan’s, and most of all sold out every single one of his closest loved ones for monEY.

Now he presents himself as This hero of heroes at IG making speeches about bravery - but I can’t take him seriously saying he was cut off by his dad (when he has millions of pounds inheritance from the queen mother and Diana), and had to buy clothes from Tk maxx and sofas from IKEA. Such hardship . His self championing knows no bounds.
Meghan just dresses like a bog monster honestly. How can anyone that rich or close to a stylist continually dress so badly! At IG she ranged from Robinson c jungle explorer to denim tablecloth, and finished up with a vacuum sucked version of the green goblin dress. I mean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

cjguk

VIP Member
Was at the National Portrait Gallery earlier and saw this and thought I've seen those legs somewhere before.......🦵🦵

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan rub shoulders with musical performers Sam Ryder and Rita Ora at the Invictus Games closing ceremony 🎸🎙🎵
ha.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

D. A.

VIP Member
I took this screenshot off twitter a couple of days ago & forgot to post! I have no idea what / where is from but lovely pic so will share anyway!
Screenshot_20230917-124741.png

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Manbeast

I remember reading the excerpts here at the time and it read like a piece from a very badly researched novel or something. Definitely didn't ring true at all, imo.
Seriously long time lurker here... but I just want to add to this point in particular - I don't believe this for one minute. I had to specifically get out of the water to have an epidural and there was no bloody way I was allowed back in. It then took several hours before I was allowed to attempt to walk to the bathroom and I was walking like Bambi on ice.

I call utter bullshit!

And for what's it worth, I've always been on the fence about the children. It is nonsense like this though that pushes me towards surrogacy beliefs or total non-existence of the dolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Fredsnail

VIP Member
The old tart looks fucking ridiculous in all of them. She really is a cheap hoe.
Well ladies for the fashionistas amongst you - tomorrow I shall be wearing an already sold out pair of Tesco F&F leggings - black with a tasteful mottled blue diagonal designer stripe (last year's season if you really must post the details online for my fans amongst you), a Morrisons blue crew neck short sleeved tshirt (but as a sweet nod to our favs the blue won't match the leggings). Should it get a bit chilly in my home office I shall delicately drape around my shoulders either a delightful emerald green Asda George baggy hoody sweatshirt (too large for me of course) or a Morrisons lilac round neck jumper purchased in the sale for £4. If it gets very cold I may have to upset the models amongst us and put it on over my head.

I shall be barefoot to feel totally grounded while I walk on the brown carpet from my bedroom to my home office should anyone wish to pap me with a long lens through the window.

I should of course state at this point nothing has been ironed because I can't be arsed and want to be papped being my authentic self as I dwardle and procrastinate my way along the 5 meters to work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

VC10

VIP Member
Well, this has saved us trying to count up the outfits she wore, looks like 15, any missing?
Done by a fan. Not me. Screenshot for the Xless

The old tart looks fucking ridiculous in all of them. She really is a cheap hoe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Zippy. I hope you have a lovely day. Do you have any plans?
🥰🎉💝💃💐🐦🎂🍾🍷
I have eye clinic appointment at 11 nothing after that will prob go back to bed as I have mentioed before I am a bit of an after thought to most people I know so not expecting anything to be different from any other birthday tbh but I'm used to it but it hurts all the same ,

But A MASSIVE THANKYOU all for my Birthday wishes I wish I knew you all in RL xx

• Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Seriously long time lurker here... but I just want to add to this point in particular - I don't believe this for one minute. I had to specifically get out of the water to have an epidural and there was no bloody way I was allowed back in. It then took several hours before I was allowed to attempt to walk to the bathroom and I was walking like Bambi on ice.

I call utter bullshit!

And for what's it worth, I've always been on the fence about the children. It is nonsense like this though that pushes me towards surrogacy beliefs or total non-existence of the dolls.
If MM had had an epidural, she'd need to remain in hospital for a number of reasons:
*It takes approximately 4 hours to get all feeling back in your legs
*She'd have a catheter and that would need to be removed, often 6-12hrs post delivery
*Then you need to pass two voids of urine, in which you've 6hrs for the 1st and 6hrs for the second, of a certain amount
*You've more chance of hell freezing over than being allowed in the pool with an epidural

#MeghanMarkleIsALiar

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
While stuffy William was in New York, Harry and Meghan launched their Youtube reaction channel, The Harkles Get Stuff,

1695149887413.jpeg

In the first episode the fun loving duo sampled a range of tasty tweets from the Tastebuds of Britain box.

"I'm so excited," squealed Meghan, "I've even got my cup of tea. I love Britain and the British people: it's somewhere I have always wanted to visit."

The celebrity influencers tasted a range of popular snacks including Curly Wurly, Hobknobs, Tunnocks Teacakes and even the dreaded Marmite.

The episode was filmed two weeks ago, before the powerpair travelled to the Invictus Games in Dusselldorf.

The show ended with Harry saying "if there is something you would like us to try, smash the like button, subscribe, click the bell and all that good stuff: and send it to our PO Box. Details below."

The show received rave reviews in the comments section....

One eager fan saying, "Just eat the flake Meghan, it's not the 1970's... Jeez"

Another said, "I want you to feel safe and protected. I admire and respect Your my bravery and vulnerability and think you were selected to break generational curses that need to be healed."

Episode two, in which the lovable rascals tried snacks and treats sent in by fans, had to be cancelled due to a rat poisoned Twix.

The Tastebuds of Britain Box is available on Amazon, via a link in the Daily Mail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
What no thigh flashing from the POW or a few top buttons undone? She really needs to take lessons from Smeg's to catch the fella's eyes! 😂
As an ex golfer who used to wear shorts and sometimes use a golf buggy, I never once flashed my foofoo, not even by accident.

• Haha
  • Heart

giraffetower

So my husband is a top NHS consultant and he's off to a conference. I thought I'd rock up late, take the mic off him and make a speech.

I have at least 16 outfit changes, too. What do we think?!

Only kidding. He's a fireman - maybe I'll wait until he's invited to give his next fire safety talks at the local schools and push my way on stage and give a speech about my kids' milkshake instead. :rolleyes:

Just joking, not really. But hopefully it brings home the point - what she did was ludicrous.

Why does Hazno always take his wife to everything? And why does she go? I heard that there is a "take your dog to work" day - so maybe he just got confused?! 🤣

I mean - apart from celebrity chef wives ( who always release a fucking cookbook :mad:) I don't know anybody who professes to be an expert in their spouse's career. Like most normal people, if I go to a work event of his, it is to support my husband, not to actively take part.

She's the sort of person who'd get up on the winner's podium if her husband were a racing driver.

Or try to muscle in on the winners' photo op and grab the trophy after a polo match...😅🤣

• Haha
  • Heart