Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
She’s never going to let him see those kids. She’s a cruel bitch who would rather see him die with a broken Heart.
I believe that the reason she cut him out so ruthlessly when she hooked the Stoat was that children (fake) were the main part of her game plan to blackmail the RF. She therefore engineered a fallout with him. Had she stayed on good terms with her father as should have been the case, as he'd done nothing wrong, he'd have wanted to see the "children" and if on good terms with him this would have been impossible because (imo) there aren't any.

She pretended to invite him to the wedding, and ambushed him with Jeff Rayner photos. The world press shrieked that nasty daddy had sold his little girl down the river, she made sure the money was a nice big sum. She paid it herself through Rayner imo. Job done.

To bury Tom properly, she compounded it with the Dear Daddy letter, parts of which were so awful that TM has vowed never to reveal them.

TM was now cut off, with the added threat of something very nasty if he didn't toe the line. She can't possibly reconcile with him now, as he wants to see the children he thinks she has.

Snakebite was in on it from the start and knows all about the scam and has benefited hugely from it as a reward. The Ho had to keep one parent on board, as to lose one is unfortunate but to lose two is suspicious. Snakebite is her ally and chief conspirator along with MA.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Hands off, you ungrateful colonials! You had your chance in 1776. 😂😂😂 *

The present slimmed down family is just as we like them - you can have Andrew if you're really desperate for somebody marginally less naff than Hazno (in fact, we'll pay postage), but the Wales's, Princess Anne and family, and the Edinburghs - OURS!

*Actually - if you'd got him earlier you might have been able to lick hm into shape. He was spoiled here. He needed a good arse-kicking. I think you'd have given him one.
NY'er here - of course we were going to turn out for the PoW,! What's not to like? He's funny, respectful and very easy on the eyes.

After his idiot brother and his ho wife tried to claim a dangerous car chase in midtown, you better believe NY would turn out for William, while at the same time thumbing our noses at haznoballs, metaphorically speaking.

As far as 1776 goes, with the state of our politics over here, don't be surprised if someone starts a petition asking KC3 to take us back! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Thomas Markle was ghosted because he did what celebrities are known to do. He secretly collaborated with the press to stage photos. When he was asked if he did this he denied it. That was why he was frozen out, can’t be trusted. I find it ironic that the man is no longer part of her life because he was guilty of doing precisely what that hypocrite is guilty of herself. Working with press covertly and telling lies. He has health issues and his daughter hasn’t been to see him. She, like an utter sociopath, literally flew over him right after he had a stroke to get photographed as a grieving Mom for the victims in Uvalde. She wants nothing to do with him which utterly shows that her humanitarian and compassion in action stance is a load of bollox. I always thought Harry not meeting Thomas showed what a fool he is. Her dad could have blown apart the bullshit self-made woman narrative Meghan duped Harry with. It may have given Harry the sort of pause his brother implored him to try but it also might have ultimately seen him dump Meghan in the same way he was quick to dump her father for telling lies.

• Sick
  • Sad

knoddle

VIP Member
Happy Birthday. From what I can recall, year 49 did not do you any favors. I am sure you still grieve the loss of little Zippy, that was terrible. I live alone, my dearest friend and my husband of 30 years live in another state. (Long story not relevant), and so Birthdays and holidays are spent with my wonderful doggies. It's hard, we all face slumps, but you are not alone, you are never alone when you have tattle friends. Its a new year and a new decade, my fifties were a lot of fun. Chin up, tell your forties to firetruck off, cause there's a new decade in town.

P.S. Here is a dear photo of my Little Cooper whom I lost last year. It always gives me a misty smile.
1695144138969.png

• Heart
  • Sad
I actually think he knows that he is dying and is doing everything he can to let the world remember that he apologised and still died without any acknowledgement from Meghan and Harry and without seeing Archie and Lilibet. This will be regurgitated by "haters" forever. It will be said that Thomas Markle died without meeting his grandchildren because Meghan was vindictive, and cruel and didn't think about the children's feelings. And if Archie and Lilibet continue to look like Thomas, no one will forget him.

I personally, would have forgiven him (a long time ago) and found a way to move on as a family but that is just me. A visit twice a year or so. Even if I hated it. That man is on his way out. There is no need to inflict more pain on a father who raised you.

But... I also do understand why she would hate him and not want to do that, Thomas Markle was really instrumental in the public opinion of her. Just after they got married, he was everywhere telling people how awful she was and that she had abandoned him. He blew through her "compassion, mother theresa" cosplay and that perception of her will never go away.

Exactly.

Being able to forgive a family member who has "wronged" you is a powerful tool. No one will forget that you were compassionate to a member of your family who did everything to undermine you. But it takes deep humility, which Peg doesn't have.

S/N: Damn, Mette - 15 drug dealer exes? Girl... wwyd?

View attachment 2457335
Call me cynical but to me, Meghan Markle is so vile and evil that she has a story all prepared for when her father dies. She will arrange a multi-million dollar interview with OW or another hungry "journalist" and reveal her truth and will accuse her father of the worst possible thing a daughter can accuse a father of. She, of course, could not allow her "children" to be exposed to him.

IMO, there is no boundary she will not cross. Awful as it sounds.

• Sick
  • Angry

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member

The Osbournes rip Aitch & Smeg to shreds!
The CAS Squad lost a member this week... our geriatric Cavalier Spaniel. 😢 💔
She was our son's 2nd bd gift; she Omost (that's how he used to spell it) made it to his 16th birthday. She was going blind and had dementia, lived and loved much longer than the vet predicted. I know the other pups understand but they're very sad, sleeping all day and not interested in treats. RIP Candy 🍬
Question: Does SPOILER and Off Topic not work on a mobile? I only use my cel and it never works. Apologies.
20130918_165348-1.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Well, this has saved us trying to count up the outfits she wore, looks like 15, any missing?
Done by a fan. Not me. Screenshot for the Xless

The fact that she still wears those colours that the "royal family supposedly imposed on her".

Why does she lie so much? And she fails to follow through with her lies.

• Angry

Chita

VIP Member
@Chita the teeming millions of ChitaFans™ on the platform formerly known as Twitter send their regards (well like 3-5 people but who's counting). I didn't tell them where you were. We're keeping you to ourselves.

Thanks.
I just searched " chita" and saw a few mentions plus recent cartoons taken from here.
I saw a couple of people (Tattlers I assume) asking the cartoon thieves to cease and desist.
Thankyou all for doing that.
I also saw a couple of comments saying I got banned from there.
That is not correct. I was never banned.
I chose to deactivate the account.

Also, after a comment on here a few days ago that one of my posts about emailing the Invictus games was 'pointless and feeble,' I have given a lot of thought to how much time I spend commenting on the Harkles when they keep getting away with their awful behaviour.
And maybe it is pointless and feeble.

I have no plans to reinstate the twitter account.
I am not on Reddit (as some tweets said) or Instagram or anywhere other than here.
I have a twitter account with a different username just so I can read that site.

I may do more cartoons here, I may not. Depends how I feel.
Nothing I or any of us do or say has any effect. They still behave ever more badly and I feel like a broken record on groundhog day.
Feel very pissed off TBH.

And that behaviour at the games was so blatant I am outraged that they got away with it.

I'm in shock that nobody told her NO.

WTF is it going to take to stop their shameful behaviour. It's time it bloody stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

wibble

VIP Member
Stung by criticism of her treatment of disabled people Meghan has used her voice to unsilence herself.

1694983977815.png

Arriving at LAX, fresh from her beatifying appearance at the massively successful Invictus Games, Meghan was mobbed by Monty Python impersonators.

In an impromptu address, the twenty three year old fashion icon declared, " You, the glorious poor... right.... You who are here... right... You have taken your tomorrow into your own hands today. Everything I have done... right... I have done without the intention of occupying a political position in my country. I have turned down the position of Queen of England, President of the United States of America, United Nations Secretary General, because all I have ever wanted is the love of my people. Just like Diana."

The speech was met with plaudits on all sides of the spectrum.

Meghan, then cradled her swelling belly to give the world more good news, "I'm sure you have heard the wicked things, so-called, King Charles has said about my husband. How he wished my Harry was a girl. Told him to stop being a big girls blouse. Well, I am not so cruel. I would never, and I mean never, wish upon an unborn child such an evil fate as to be a girl."

Some among the gathered throng were sore afraid that they might be revealed as a women: and thus be expelled from the stoning....
but Meghan calmed them, raising her hand she mellifluoated "I know what it is to have the perfect family: the perfect pair of salt and pepper assigned at birth gendered young persons."

Meghan then recounted how in the ninth month of that year, Diana had appeared to a virgin in Dusseldorf, who was married to a whittler named Harry.
"Greetings," the angel said, "You are blessed among influencers. You will become pregnant and give birth to a disabled child. God, and the boys, were going to tell you to call it Harvey, but that instagram is taken. Though, on second thoughts, if you wait a week or so...."

At this Meghan rubbed her belly, squatted in heels, and rubbed her belly again. "That was three months ago," she glowed.

Asked if it was a bit tasteless to pretend to be pregnant with a disabled child just to deflect criticism of Meghan's behaviour at the Invictus Games, a spokesperson for Archwell replied, "it's no more tasteless than everything else we do."

FooltheWorld4Fun Moonbumps are available on Amazon, via the link in the Daily Mail.
All Sizes available. 3 months and up.

• Haha
  • Heart

toninottony

VIP Member
Recap
the overshadowing of the vets the crappy clothes and normal disgust at how inappropriate they are

Elsa929

I’m sorry, but none of those outfits are “quiet luxury!” And sustainable?? The woman never wears an outfit more than once. There’s nothing sustainable about her clothes. Everything she wears is to make a buck! She wears it to be paid to be seen in the clothes. The dishonesty in all the media is really disheartening because many people are fooled.

• Sick
  • Sad