Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Yet another valid reason PW isn't giving the Stoned Ginger Ferret any oxygen.
I have a jealous sister (I was an unwanted accident, they never let me forget!) She's made it her life mission to act like selfishly like Haz. Her husband is fairly high profile and it kills her we all have successful careers while she plays unfaithful PTA Karen w/ no life. Her kids are grown and gone and she's stuck in the cycle of jealousy and bitterness. I fully understand the POW being protective over his faultless wife and young children. Harry threw that family under the bus then backed up and ran over them again out of pure spite. There's a special place in hell for people like these. I stopped seeing my sister when I saw the same pattern repeat itself; her son treated my son like shit. William needs to keep his family FAR from the Succubus duo and their Hollyweird dollies.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

wibble

VIP Member
Meghan is at least three months pregnant.

I'm calling it now,

The deed was done on the last night in Dusseldorf.

• Haha
  • Sick

Jomo11

VIP Member
I'm not at all surprised by this. He threw his family and friends under the bus for her, all because she threw a tantrum when she couldn't get her own way ( walk straight in and be top of the pile of the Royal Family). He was even willing to insult and disparage his own grandparents for this spoilt wannabe starlet. He has lost friends and family galore all in the quest of keeping her happy. He deserves every bit of misery coming his way, because he has earned it with his vile behaviour. Shame he doesn't realise that in her eyes he is not a keeper. As soon as that billionaire or A-lister shows an interest in her - he' ll be thrown about with the rest of the rubbish. She is mediocre on every level but with an cold and empty heart.

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
It is so insane how they tried SO HARD to tarnish Pince William's name... And failed.

The Oprah interview, The Me You Can't See, Several other interviews (Anderson Cooper, Tom Bradby, Stephen Colbert, The Cut, Michael Strahan), A book, 12 Podcasts, A WHOLE NETFLIX SHOW... I am sure I left something out.

But still, Prince William commands respect and love.

Seriously, tell me which other public figure could have survived such a malicious attack from a family member? They have gone down for less. But here is Prince William THRIVING.

Ha!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

wibble

VIP Member
In other news...

Lifeboat crews have rescued Bailey, the dog who ran away to join the circus, who was found yesterday abandoned in the mid Atlantic.

1694975077106.jpeg

Bailey was last seen in the company of a Fox and a Cat who promised the dog a Home with Respect, riches, an interview with Gayle King, a book deal.... and an occasionally glinting career in show business.

But the reality for poor Bailey was very different.

"It was terrible," whimpered Bailey, "they forced me to say, 'sausages', and brainwashed me to think Catherine pulled my tail. When I wouldn't, the woman grew ugly, smashed a pressurized window and threw me out of the plane."

Luckily Bailey was rescued by Patrick Duffy, who called the lifeguard.

When asked about this story, Chris Ship said, "you can't believe a word that bitch says."

A spokesperson for Archwell, denied allegations of Bailey's mistreatment, saying they were fantastical, "does Meghan's face look like she smashed a pressurized window at thirty thousand feet?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Zippy2000

VIP Member
hello everyone hope you are all well it is my half Century tomorrow and have had a rather reflective weekend and avoiding news etc mainly because of the cali cunts ruining Invictus forever also avoiding news because of that nasty piece of shitRB

I really hope those two harkles would just fall into a never ending hole in the ground

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

hiesenberg

I'm not meaning to be in anyway offensive but I think he has ADHD and other behavioural/personality disorders which may or may not have been addressed earlier in his life. I think Diana indulged him too much, as she could see there were problems early on that she recognised but didn't know how to deal with. I think he was hard to deal with as he refused to be placated or have his behaviour modified in any way. I don't think they knew what to do with him and desperately wanted the problems kept out of the public eye. He is imploding now, having lost most of his childhood friends and being surrounded by 'yes' people keen to make money off him. The drugs will take him eventually as he doesn't look well now and his behaviour is deteriorating further. Just my opinion though.
I just think he is an over indulged spoilt prick. My daughter has Adhd. She is impulsive and does have anger issues. But she has empathy and respect. There's no way in hell she would treat our family the way that ginger tosser has.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

sassyyankee

At 3 a.m., I had a moment of pure guilt and remorse. I have been relentless against the Narsussexes for months now, appalled at their behavior, their attitude and their seeming lack of grace. I am always telling my kids that most people are doing the best they can, muddling along and getting it pretty close to right 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent deserves understanding. I use myself as an example (though I probably screw things up closer to 40 percent of my daily life — but am striving to do right by others at all times. It sometimes just blows up on me.), and that we can learn from our mistakes and those of others. And at 3:01 a.m. I thought, “Where is this attitude toward the Spare and the Wife?” Don’t they deserve the same consideration? Shouldn’t we assume they are just doing the best they can?” And then I remembered, she just spent nearly $400k (US) on clothes for the past six days, took the attention away from the vets AND made the last months of Hazboball’s grandparents lives a living hell with her lies and fairy tales. At 3:03 a.m., I was back asleep, content that yep, they deserve all the crap they get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

wibble

VIP Member
In other news...

Outgoing Vogue editor, Edward Enninful, has been forced to apologise.

1695202827791.jpeg

In the latest issue...

The magazine mistakenly published a picture of Casey Anthony with the caption, 'Meghan and Harry Rekindle Passion With a Kiss.'

A spokesperson for the magazine said, "We apologise to Harry. We were thrilled to see his hair plugs had taken root. It's an easy mistake to make."

Ms Anthony however was not so pleased.

She has threatened to sue the magazine for defamation.

"It's very damaging to my reputation to be associated with someone proven to have lied in court," she said.

An Archwell spokesperson declined to comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Night Squeak

Oh dear, what will Hazno do? His bruvver’s the most popular figure in the US and he - Hazno - is clearly not. Hahahaha, and there’s nothing he can do when you consider William has a ripped body due to self-discipline and a wife with similar lifestyle values, and a lovely deep voice. Hazno is flabby (if he shaves off his beard he’ll be jowly), and has a thin, buttock-clenching voice. (By that I mean he has the high tight voice people have when they clench their buttocks, although, thinking about it, hearing his voice causes reactionary buttock-clenching in others. So buttock-clenching all round.) And of course William is grave and sincere and has the heady aura of power, whereas Hazno is shallow and unreliable and desperate. So buy self-promoting fluff media pieces all you like, Hazno, those bits of fluff will be gone from public consciousness as fast as the fluff disappearing on your head. After all, it’s WILLIAM WHO IS THE MOST POPULAR FIGURE IN THE US. (I really like typing that!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
It’s official. NY loves the Prince of Wales. My friends have asked me to begin negotiations with you, we’ll send back Hazno and the Ho, keep William and make him President for the next 50 years. If he’d rather be King, we can do that too. We just love William. We can arrange for a nice new castle in the middle of Central Park, and we’ll gift him the Park as well. Ok? We got a deal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58