Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The Osbournes rip Aitch & Smeg to shreds!
The CAS Squad lost a member this week... our geriatric Cavalier Spaniel. 😢 💔
She was our son's 2nd bd gift; she Omost (that's how he used to spell it) made it to his 16th birthday. She was going blind and had dementia, lived and loved much longer than the vet predicted. I know the other pups understand but they're very sad, sleeping all day and not interested in treats. RIP Candy 🍬
Question: Does SPOILER and Off Topic not work on a mobile? I only use my cel and it never works. Apologies. View attachment 2464017
So, sorry for your loss 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
KC will make history today
"King Charles made history today by becoming the first British monarch to address the French Senate - and used his speech to declare global warming as 'our most existential challenge' - just hours after Rishi Sunak put the brakes on Net Zero.

The monarch spoke of the close friendship between the UK and France but focused on tackling climate change, calling for a new 'entente cordiale' specifically to 'tackle the global climate and biodiversity emergency'.......he proposed an "agreement for sustainability..."

He should keep out of politics, WEF and climate change. But he won't. I'm tired of being told the world's coming to an end and that we're facing disaster, and reader commentators strongly sense an agenda and that he's not with the people.

In order to control people you have to frighten them. That gives you power, but the fright has to be insidious and something that people don't understand. Like climate change. You can't frighten them with, say, rats, because people know what rats are and can have a go at them and deal with them. There's a beginning, middle and end to dealing with a rat, but climate change is always there and evasive, permanently threatening us.

What they scare us with is amorphous, deliberately so, and our king should not ally himself with these doom-mongering elitist hypocrites. The cult is negative and life-denying, on purpose.

What are we supposed to do that we're not doing already? We put the right rubbish in different bins and turn our heating down, but it's never enough and the squeeze continues. Now here is our monarch in the French Senate with dwarf Macron and his simian wife, no friends of ours.
What's a real emergency is boatloads of people and criminals arriving daily in the UK, ushered in by French and Royal Navy boats. Housed better than our veterans. Maybe this is the Entente Cordiale that Chuck is really talking about, and I don't trust any of them an inch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Same here! Both the Barnaby women were 2-dimensional (at most). And rubbish acting, too. (Though to be fair to the actors, they didn't have much to work with . . . )

Can't say I've seen either of them on anything else. Possibly they are those dancing peanuts etc you see on some adverts.
I’m in the ‘Joyce is a murderer’ camp. She even named her daughter Cull-y. When you cull something you’re killing it, aren’t you? The clue to Joyce’s guilt is right there in plain sight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Forgive me if already asked, do you think Reittman’s(sp?) will take her back?
Ha...not a chance. Didn't she *ahem* forget to return some Aquazzura shoes from one of her shoots with Reitmans along with a whole slew of demands for hotels being top class etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So, I’d say she’s worse off professionally than she was before Hazno, However she’s now positioned herself in the Catbird Seat for Gifting.

You'd think by now there would be nobody left who hasnt seen through her, but there are still some who have not seen the light.

Incredible but sadly true.

Reactions: 21
Well, I must say my poodles share your frustation. They struggle when I am not 100% obedient! Poor doggies, how many hours have they spent training me, and sometimes I just don't don't behave and I need a nudge.
Imprevious scratch on the door means open the door right now!
Rawl rawl rawl - time for breakfast, or dinner or a cookie
When attention is required :
a) If I am typing or staring at my keyboard , using a firm pressure, place muzzle under my arm and and slowly push arm out of the way then place paws on shoulders and commence kissing.
b) If I am watching TV, jump upon couch, and tap any portion of my body with a firm but gentle paw
c) if I am boring, grab closest toy and squeak it rapidly.
d) if I am layiing in bed, and it is clearly time to get up, place head, shoulders and chest on top of me.

These are all very simple commands, and yet sometimes their stupid human does not remember what to do.
Sigh
Zippy had me trained if I was on the laptop or reading & I had not given zippy his head scratches He would bite my ear

If I uncovered him after 7am that also was an bite worthy offence as was not sharing my food with him

If I had the cheek to be out all day He would sit with His back to me and sulk for DAYS lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
You'd think by now there would be nobody left who hasnt seen through her, but there are still some who have not seen the light.

Incredible but sadly true.
I don't think any of the power players are in any doubt tbh. She's the kiss of death to brands, just like Dylan Mulvaney.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This sums up my feelings too @Chita. I bet you inspired others to write to IG about the farce of these two grifters. And those who sit and criticize you - that’s the sum total of their creativity. To sit and summarily criticize someone actually doing something. What did you do Chita? You took steps to stop a travesty. What did your critics do? They bitched about your efforts. Ignore the naysayers. Your art is wonderful. It lets us laugh at a truly appalling situation. And that’s a release we all need. -pease don’t close yourself off. We need your insight, and your humor. You help us laugh when we want to see Rachel keel-hauled. Ignore the ignorant social media idiots. They’re not worth your spit. ❤

On Topic: Rachel is a twit headed succubus. A pimple on the Ass of society. And her husband’s a douchey head.
@Chita has received no criticism from anybody on this thread, least of all from me. Your above post, Violet, refers to me but is completely misdirected as I made it plain to @Chita that my criticism was directed at the Invictus Board and not at her. It could not have been clearer. I can only conclude that she didn't read my reply saying so as she then posted that her writing to the IG Board was (according to me, Cinnamon) "feeble and pointless". I never said that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I must be thicker than usual today but, don't u understand a bleeping word of it can one of you lovely,intelligent Tattlers explain it to me please!!!
@Nuttynana It means IF she decides to make a run in politics, the titles are gone. Legally, it’s forbidden. I’m not worried though, as her chances of getting into ANY political office are as good as me winning the lottery tonight! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"King Charles made history today by becoming the first British monarch to address the French Senate - and used his speech to declare global warming as 'our most existential challenge' - just hours after Rishi Sunak put the brakes on Net Zero.

The monarch spoke of the close friendship between the UK and France but focused on tackling climate change, calling for a new 'entente cordiale' specifically to 'tackle the global climate and biodiversity emergency'.......he proposed an "agreement for sustainability..."

He should keep out of politics, WEF and climate change. But he won't. I'm tired of being told the world's coming to an end and that we're facing disaster, and reader commentators strongly sense an agenda and that he's not with the people.

In order to control people you have to frighten them. That gives you power, but the fright has to be insidious and something that people don't understand. Like climate change. You can't frighten them with, say, rats, because people know what rats are and can have a go at them and deal with them. There's a beginning, middle and end to dealing with a rat, but climate change is always there and evasive, permanently threatening us.

What they scare us with is amorphous, deliberately so, and our king should not ally himself with these doom-mongering elitist hypocrites. The cult is negative and life-denying, on purpose.

What are we supposed to do that we're not doing already? We put the right rubbish in different bins and turn our heating down, but it's never enough and the squeeze continues. Now here is our monarch in the French Senate with dwarf Macron and his simian wife, no friends of ours.
What's a real emergency is boatloads of people and criminals arriving daily in the UK, ushered in by French and Royal Navy boats. Housed better than our veterans. Maybe this is the Entente Cordiale that Chuck is really talking about, and I don't trust any of them an inch.
Well said! Even the words climate change make me feel violent, we live on a bloody planet the climate will change! Has no one listened to the other side, why are those scientists called crackpots. The ones I've listened to have all sounded rational, intelligent and explain about the weather systems since before records began.
Perhaps Charlie boy could talk to some of them but wait they don't want to control us and make us live like peasants.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Gb news, Dan asks Lady C and Phil, what on earth was Hugh Grant doing at the Royal dinner in France last night as he's a harkles fan and accused the media of killing Diana, previously. Lady C said they were scraping the bottom of the barrel. Phil said he is quite popular in France and was given an honour there previously.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Yes I have been looking but prices are unbelivably high one breeder wanted nearly 300 quid zippy loved the top of his head scratched also under his chin He got so blisful he sometimes toppled over thankyou for dropping by his page feel free to drop a message anytime ;)
You can be guessing who your new followers are 🤭
---
Omg!! I’m dying! (Stolen from Lean Meme Machine!) 😆😆
View attachment 2464521
There is no competition here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Well said couldn't agree more. He even used the word catastrophic. I mean seriously get a grip. The UK is doing our bit we can't do more. Who has 40k loose change for insulation/heat pump/solar panels & a new car? We have to live!! Hes in his ivory tower. As much as I support monarchy he needs to stay out of this
Sadly he and William are full members of WEF & William even gave Ahern a job!
However his Earthshot is slightly more acceptable as its about innovation to find ways to mitigate.

I BET he didnt mention the 1000s of illegal economic immigrants coming by dinghy from France

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.