Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TRG. Bit of a different video, so won't be for everyone. So feel free to scroll on. She talks about a government minister, Dame Dinneage, trying to shut down RB from social media and thus earning a living, without him being arrested. Then likens the censorship to the harkles quest to shut down any criticism.

TRG is not wrong. Trial by media is disgusting. RB is not my cup of tea and I don't like his history. He has not been a good person in his early years and he admits it himself. He speaks out now for the marginalised and he says some very unpalatable things that big powerful elites/org don't like, and they don;'t like him. Nothing is ever what it appears to be people.

I'll reserve judgement on RB but admire TRG for speaking out on this .

Reactions: 30
Wowzers she is fuming and I see the point. To be honest I don't use YouTube that much so don't know their terms and conditions but it seems that they and other platforms are by cancelling people like Brand showing their users what they about. Controlling the narrative.
But thank god Rumble refused to give in to cancel culture and made her letter public!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We knew Camilla's dress was by Dior, but it was especially designed for her by one of the top designers
Minge isn't going to have any luck as the face of Dior/Hermes/ Ralf Lauren/ all the labels that she wore and wanted to merch and show them that she could sell their product. All the top brands have royalty attached and they will not give her any hope.

Has she tried Zara ( yes Sionarah Zara !) Primary/ George at Asda:unsure:. she may have better luck there;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I would of never used my zippy's page to beg for stuff I was just happy to share pictures of him ,

I struggle when people expect their pet to be 100percent obedient & if the pet is not they get rid of it or shove it in a crate besides how boring would a 100percent obedient pet be

considering the way smeg treats her flatpacks she should not be allowed anywhere near animals
Well, I must say my poodles share your frustation. They struggle when I am not 100% obedient! Poor doggies, how many hours have they spent training me, and sometimes I just don't don't behave and I need a nudge.
Imprevious scratch on the door means open the door right now!
Rawl rawl rawl - time for breakfast, or dinner or a cookie
When attention is required :
a) If I am typing or staring at my keyboard , using a firm pressure, place muzzle under my arm and and slowly push arm out of the way then place paws on shoulders and commence kissing.
b) If I am watching TV, jump upon couch, and tap any portion of my body with a firm but gentle paw
c) if I am boring, grab closest toy and squeak it rapidly.
d) if I am layiing in bed, and it is clearly time to get up, place head, shoulders and chest on top of me.

These are all very simple commands, and yet sometimes their stupid human does not remember what to do.
Sigh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just coming out of my lurking mode to say this @Zippy2000 sorry I mist your B-day and by now and very belated my very best whishes for U! And sorry about the migraine, it's terrible.

That said: I hate the Cunts.

I also blame Ashley ! ;)

Going back to lurking mode... ;)

Love U all!

Edit: Mist or Missed... sorry! :(

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The one you are think of is Death's Shadow s2 ep1 - where there is a murder with a ceremonial sword in Badgers Drift. Tom and Joyce are planning to renew their vows at the church in Badgers drift. Cully has actually got an acting job and her mentor at the Causton theatre is killed by the arrow ... and the vicar is the murderer and throws himself off the bell tower when the Barnabys arrived for the rehearsal
OMG! that's of biblical proportions! i remember now, some one got decapitated and some other bloke got burnt alive. i must admit that Cully and Joyce are sus as heck!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The Osbournes rip Aitch & Smeg to shreds!
The CAS Squad lost a member this week... our geriatric Cavalier Spaniel. 😢 💔
She was our son's 2nd bd gift; she Omost (that's how he used to spell it) made it to his 16th birthday. She was going blind and had dementia, lived and loved much longer than the vet predicted. I know the other pups understand but they're very sad, sleeping all day and not interested in treats. RIP Candy 🍬
Question: Does SPOILER and Off Topic not work on a mobile? I only use my cel and it never works. Apologies. View attachment 2464017
So sorry for your loss! She was gorgeous ❤🤗 I'm sure my boys will be playing with and protecting her over the Bridge ❤

Well, I must say my poodles share your frustation. They struggle when I am not 100% obedient! Poor doggies, how many hours have they spent training me, and sometimes I just don't don't behave and I need a nudge.
Imprevious scratch on the door means open the door right now!
Rawl rawl rawl - time for breakfast, or dinner or a cookie
When attention is required :
a) If I am typing or staring at my keyboard , using a firm pressure, place muzzle under my arm and and slowly push arm out of the way then place paws on shoulders and commence kissing.
b) If I am watching TV, jump upon couch, and tap any portion of my body with a firm but gentle paw
c) if I am boring, grab closest toy and squeak it rapidly.
d) if I am layiing in bed, and it is clearly time to get up, place head, shoulders and chest on top of me.

These are all very simple commands, and yet sometimes their stupid human does not remember what to do.
Sigh
😂

Oh you've expressed their pain so well. Is this still you or have they taken over your account? The accuracy of this! 😂

Felix has me better trained than I have been able to train him. And he's never even given me a treat! 😱😂 in fact, I still carry the mannerisms and habits of/set by the ones I had before him too 😂

Ugh I'm missing the idiot. Had a hectic day so we couldn't have our usual violent cuddles and kisses. Now he's sleeping in dad's study. I want to wake him up but I'm not Rachel Green 😂

Smegs spoiled 'Rachel' for me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Minge isn't going to have any luck as the face of Dior/Hermes/ Ralf Lauren/ all the labels that she wore and wanted to merch and show them that she could sell their product. All the top brands have royalty attached and they will not give her any hope.

Has she tried Zara ( yes Sionarah Zara !) Primary/ George at Asda:unsure:. she may have better luck there;)
F&F at Tesco would be her level - they can probably find her some of that teflon coated, wrinkle free polyester stuff 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We knew Camilla's dress was by Dior, but it was especially designed for her by one of the top designers
Plus they highlighted the fact that QC is regal. Not the first word that springs to mind with the ho.

Reactions: 26
Thanks.
I just searched " chita" and saw a few mentions plus recent cartoons taken from here.
I saw a couple of people (Tattlers I assume) asking the cartoon thieves to cease and desist.
Thankyou all for doing that.
I also saw a couple of comments saying I got banned from there.
That is not correct. I was never banned.
I chose to deactivate the account.

Also, after a comment on here a few days ago that one of my posts about emailing the Invictus games was 'pointless and feeble,' I have given a lot of thought to how much time I spend commenting on the Harkles when they keep getting away with their awful behaviour.
And maybe it is pointless and feeble.

I have no plans to reinstate the twitter account.
I am not on Reddit (as some tweets said) or Instagram or anywhere other than here.
I have a twitter account with a different username just so I can read that site.

I may do more cartoons here, I may not. Depends how I feel.
Nothing I or any of us do or say has any effect. They still behave ever more badly and I feel like a broken record on groundhog day.
Feel very pissed off TBH.

And that behaviour at the games was so blatant I am outraged that they got away with it.

I'm in shock that nobody told her NO.

WTF is it going to take to stop their shameful behaviour. It's time it bloody stopped.
BIB your post
"Also, after a comment on here a few days ago that one of my posts about emailing the Invictus games was 'pointless and feeble,' I have given a lot of thought to how much time I spend commenting on the Harkles when they keep getting away with their awful behaviour.
And maybe it is pointless and feeble."

Need to set the record straight here, again. You posted that you'd emailed Invictus. I commented on your post that the IG requests for feedback from the public "so that they wouldn't leave anybody out" after the Stoat hijack, was pointless and feeble.
You asked if I was saying that your e-mail was "pointless and feeble."
I replied "Of course not. I was referring to the IG request for feedback from the public being pointless and feeble" Owtte. Didn't you read my reply? If you refer back it's very clear.

Those who bothered to e-mail IG complaining are to be commended. It's your business if you e-mail them and I'd never say that you were wasting your time.
I've been on this thread a long time and would never put doubts into anybody's mind that their efforts to expose the Stoats were "pointless and feeble". It makes no sense that I would do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.