Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Chita has received no criticism from anybody on this thread, least of all from me. Your above post, Violet, refers to me but is completely misdirected as I made it plain to @Chita that my criticism was directed at the Invictus Board and not at her. It could not have been clearer. I can only conclude that she didn't read my reply saying so as she then posted that her writing to the IG Board was (according to me, Cinnamon) "feeble and pointless". I never said that.
I’m so confused. I read what I believed to be Chita’s post about pulling up stakes and not posting art because she had received online vitriol from elsewhere, you know how her pictures get passed around ON OTHER OUTLETS. If I missed and the post I quoted was referring to something you said, I would not have made that mistake. I don’t know how to make this right. :(. I’m so sorry Cinny. You would never strike out against anyone. specially Chita. I don’t know how I fucked it up so.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh...

Caroline Dineage has now written to GB News telling them to ban presenters who speak in favour of Russel Brand.

It's all a bit Yankee Wally really.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
France has 56 nuclear power plants so they don’t have any problems with achieving the net zero BS😡 KC and his wealthy cronies can afford high electricity prices but too bad for the rest of us mere mortals.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I've mentioned before that me and the old dear are the hoarders next door (all tied up with poverty stricken years when we couldn't afford anything) firstly, I've probably got enough clothes to last me a lifetime - provided I don't get any fatter.
This is quite the topic of discussion in my house again nowadays. Our relatives are obsessed with "cleaning" out our house. Which basically means they want to throw out all our books, art supplies, furniture and clothes etc. We keep telling them that a) none of it is "useless", b) the "mess" is basically my inventory that I don't have any other storage space for, and most importantly, c) we have neither the disposable income nor the wasteful nature to buy things then throw them out then buy them again etc - especially 'seasonal' or 'trendy' clothes and furnishings. And our books are definitely not going anywhere 😤Of course the agenda is also to make me give up crafting - apparently it's a waste (although I don't know what else I'm supposed to be doing instead - learn to become a good housewife? 🙄) and embarassing (it's okay to be an exploitative reseller but lowly to create products by hand, especially since I'm not "established" yet).

I'm the same with clothes. Store almost everything (though we give away quite a few bits every year), rarely buy except when they're in shreds (or too tired) or my weight fluctuates too badly or we need something for a special occasion 😂 even then we focus more on classic than 'trendy', or just keep wearing things even when they are no longer in fashion, but don't look ridiculous either.

Sometimes we feel like maybe we've gone crazy with how much these people are pushing us. And then they'll be the first ones to say we are (or rather I am) wasting our money on 'frivolous' things 🙄 Here I am actively aligning with groups promoting sustainable art and shopping, and these people are like keep throwing everything out, you can buy it again later. Historically? No. Money is here today stolen by my bloody relatives tomorrow.

Smegs would probably faint on reading all of this. That's my good deed of the day. She'll finally be quiet for five minutes. Although maybe she'll keep lying talking even when unconscious 😂

P.s. I have nothing against housewives. Just that I don't see myself being a domestic goddess. It's a whole different connotation particularly amongst my relatives/the sort of families that we have had to consider for marriage so far.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
While all the furore has been going on re RB this week in the media, it's hardly been mentioned that the Online Safety Bill has been passed in Parliament and is now just waiting for Royal Assent. This means everything online including WhatsApp messages can be scrutinised by govt. This is scary re freedom of speech but will no doubt please the harkles.
---

Neil Sean. On Major Jonny. (Not literally of course lol)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Looking bold and polished, Harry and Meghan have gone Africa crazy.

1695340118997.jpeg

Since discovering they are both 43% Nigerian the power couple have embraced their ancestral heritage.

"Meghan loves it when I pound her Fu Fu," says Harry.

Meghan smiles coyly (not unlike Diana), "we have it so often his pounding stick is frayed at the end," she explains (in a fun loving way).

"Golly it's hard. Two minutes of pounding at her Fu Fu leaves me quite sweaty."

Fu Fu is just one of the delights to be found in the star couple's upcoming cookbook, Meghan and Harry's Africa Odyssey.

Asked about the inspiration for the book, Harry says, "we were inspired by the food our Nigerian mother's cooked us in Nigeria: but we gave it a twist. The food in the book reflects not just the food we were but the food we have become. Each recipe will give the reader an authentic taste of who we truly are."

Among the delicious recipes to be gleaned from the book are Puff Puff, Suya and Dodo.

Meghan (showing a homely mumseyness) was particularly proud of her spin on the Nigerian classic, Moin Moin - a steamed bean cake, blended with black eyed peas, flaked fish and hard boiled eggs - "I wanted it to reflect my Irish roots too," she charmed, (expressing a luscious charisma, slightly to the left of camera) "so I added a serving suggestion of Tayto chips."

Meghan and Harry's Africa Odyssey will be available soonish on Amazon, via a link in the Daily Mail.
note - the book isn't written and may never appear.
further note - remove stage directions in brackets before sending to the Daily Mail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It grinds my gears when KC spouts about the green agenda, climate etc. Just shut up and be King. I can never remember the late Queen giving her opinion or views on this or anything. We have an elected parliament for that
He has been talking about the environment for the last 50 years. He isn't about to stop now that he is King. The fact that the world is finally paying attention to what is happening around us just validates his feelings that he has the right to talk about it as King.

Reactions: 30

The Osbournes rip Aitch & Smeg to shreds!
The CAS Squad lost a member this week... our geriatric Cavalier Spaniel. 😢 💔
She was our son's 2nd bd gift; she Omost (that's how he used to spell it) made it to his 16th birthday. She was going blind and had dementia, lived and loved much longer than the vet predicted. I know the other pups understand but they're very sad, sleeping all day and not interested in treats. RIP Candy 🍬
Question: Does SPOILER and Off Topic not work on a mobile? I only use my cel and it never works. Apologies. View attachment 2464017

SlavaUkraini condolences on the sad loss of Candy to you and your family.
RIP Candy 🐶🌈💐

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They should have at least watched a few episodes of Call The Midwife 🤣
I have many children and many birth stories. My husband worked in the city and once it was established I hadn’t wet myself and it was indeed my waters - we asked him to join. He made it for the 7 minutes I was at the hospital, not a single intervention and we went home the same day via Waitrose and his mothers. Second was gas and air and floaty water; needed a section. Third I delivered spontaneously again - witching 21 minutes of first contraction, on the stable yard. 4th I nearly died and still have health issues now over 10 years later.

Hairy and that bleeping mental thing he’s married can duck right off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Looking bold and polished, Harry and Meghan have gone Africa crazy.

View attachment 2464840

Since discovering they are both 43% Nigerian the power couple have embraced their ancestral heritage.

"Meghan loves it when I pound her Fu Fu," says Harry.

Meghan smiles coyly (not unlike Diana), "we have it so often his pounding stick is frayed at the end," she explains (in a fun loving way).

"Golly it's hard. Two minutes of pounding at her Fu Fu leaves me quite sweaty."

Fu Fu is just one of the delights to be found in the star couple's upcoming cookbook, Meghan and Harry's Africa Odyssey.

Asked about the inspiration for the book, Harry says, "we were inspired by the food our Nigerian mother's cooked us in Nigeria: but we gave it a twist. The food in the book reflects not just the food we were but the food we have become. Each recipe will give the reader an authentic taste of who we truly are."

Among the delicious recipes to be gleaned from the book are Puff Puff, Suya and Dodo.

Meghan (showing a homely mumseyness) was particularly proud of her spin on the Nigerian classic, Moin Moin - a steamed bean cake, blended with black eyed peas, flaked fish and hard boiled eggs - "I wanted it to reflect my Irish roots too," she charmed, (expressing a luscious charisma, slightly to the left of camera) "so I added a serving suggestion of Tayto chips."

Meghan and Harry's Africa Odyssey will be available soonish on Amazon, via a link in the Daily Mail.
note - the book isn't written and may never appear.
further note - remove stage directions in brackets before sending to the Daily Mail.
Makes guttural sounds

👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well yes...
But it's part of the cycle.

Fun loving
Fashion Icon
Actress
Producer
(Podcaster is out the window)
Influencer
Author

Politician
Fun loving
Fashion Icon
Actress
Producer
(Podcaster is out the window)
Influencer
Author
Politician
What will she do when she ruins everything else lol 😂😂
---
Sharon Osborne on ozempic and looks ridiculously thin
Sharon and Kelly have lost way too much weight they look ill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh yes definitely but won’t Sharon’s be due to stress to Ozzy is due another surgery on his back. Last time he had one he lost the ability to walk for a while poor bloke.
I also have back problems (same as a certain princess) so I get regular surgery which re inflates things and moves things and tightens / adds / removes bits and pieces. I’m an actual wreck!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.