Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Nuttynana It means IF she decides to make a run in politics, the titles are gone. Legally, it’s forbidden. I’m not worried though, as her chances of getting into ANY political office are as good as me winning the lottery tonight! 😉
Dont be too sure about that. I've always believed that's her aim with H bankrolling
HOWEVER constitutionally that causes major problems. I'm not sure H would've told her as he doesnt seem to have told her she couldnt be Queen or P.O.W

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It grinds my gears when KC spouts about the green agenda, climate etc. Just shut up and be King. I can never remember the late Queen giving her opinion or views on this or anything. We have an elected parliament for that

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is the perfect next title 😂 😂 😂

Dior really hit them where it hurts. I know Peg and Reek are crying.

View attachment 2464474
Don't know if it has been already mentioned but didn't we used to call the colour of the Queen's dress 'French Navy'? Her advisory team are on the ball and have done their homework yet again. This is why Smeg's will ALWAYS FAIL, she has no one advising her what to wear now and, let's face it, when she had one as a member of the RF she didn't listen to them.

'Those who think they know better than others don't know what the others know.' .......... anonymous

Reactions: 43
Diarrhoea is a possible side-effect.
The Ho's allegedly on Ozempic and is less than fragrant.
If she's taking it, she's not using it for its intended purpose (diabetes / necessary weight loss) so must take the consequences of her body not being a diabetic or fat one.
The drug will have unwelcome side effects, and that's the price she will pay.
Read the leaflet, Ho.
She didn't need to take it.
@chocdrop has valiantly defended those who take Ozempic for it's proper purpose, which is fair enough, but the Ho isn't so is fair game.
If she's whiffy it's likely she's leaking or has wind. Occam's Razor.
That will put paid to her return to the big screen and Hollywood stardom.
Is this in Sniff-O-Vision? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did said International Judge also quantify the bill due from Spain , Portugal, France, Belgium, Germany, and middle East States?
I doubt it. The UK is a soft touch, and I bet the others would tell the Judge to sod off. Plus they're annoyed with us for leaving the EU, they're all under the cosh and can't make their own rules. I always read the comments, and many think that C wants us back in the EU. Unthinkable before but now I don't know. He had Ursula VDL at the Coronation and many commented on that, then the Windsor Framework with her. I don't understand all these things, but have a sense of uneven or slippery ground which I never felt when HM was here.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Gb news just made a good point, KC needs to be very careful as he is veering into politics, and some of the public may think what right had this guy with 6 palaces to tell us to incur the costly changes needed to net zero or wtte

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
@Chita has received no criticism from anybody on this thread, least of all from me. Your above post, Violet, refers to me but is completely misdirected as I made it plain to @Chita that my criticism was directed at the Invictus Board and not at her. It could not have been clearer. I can only conclude that she didn't read my reply saying so as she then posted that her writing to the IG Board was (according to me, Cinnamon) "feeble and pointless". I never said that.
Oh damn, I didn’t read it that way, but if it looks that way I’m so so sorry. Let me go see how I mucked up, I can ask to get it removed, You are one of the good guys! We all pretty much are. But I;d never besmirch you. Let me see how I can fix this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Will watch it next, and have a question for you! Is this true or did you hear anything about this?View attachment 2464609
Feck sake!!! 3 items of clothes a year!!! You might might reduce some waste but you'll spend all your days washing and probably tumble drying your few clothes!!! And what's an item of clothing??? I've just bought a box of tights and a 4 pack of knickers!!!

I've mentioned before that me and the old dear are the hoarders next door (all tied up with poverty stricken years when we couldn't afford anything) firstly, I've probably got enough clothes to last me a lifetime - provided I don't get any fatter. Secondly, the economy will grind to halt and think of all those poor wee children in China who'll be put of a job if I stop buying crap!!!!

Start this mince by telling Elton John he can't have fresh flowers every week!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I posted this earlier and said I hadn't yet watched it. Well I just have and wow! Mind-blowing. Well worth a watch Tattlers. It's a bit long.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It grinds my gears when KC spouts about the green agenda, climate etc. Just shut up and be King. I can never remember the late Queen giving her opinion or views on this or anything. We have an elected parliament for that
To be fair, I don't really recall any speech she ever made on a state visit.... beyond brief snippets on the news saying how happy she as to be there.

And as it is a state visit Charles is expressing the views of the government, and this Green stuff is the views of the government, and is suitably anodyne to sound important.

That said...
I have always liked the story of George Brown - the famously tipsy - secretary of Trade in the first Wilson government.
He was on a visit to Peru...
And at the official dinner - having had one too many - he turned to the person next to him and said, "my dear, you look ravishing in red."
To which the person replied, "Mr Brown, I'm the archbishop of Lima."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Will watch it next, and have a question for you! Is this true or did you hear anything about this?View attachment 2464609
That would tank the economy, no? The fast fashion industry. No one to buy the clothes 'designed' by the bored wives of the rich and powerful (Smegsy's new supplier of crumpled napkins 🙄). Car dealerships would be gone. I don't know about other places, but here car dealership owners are quite wealthy and influential (directly or indirectly in politics). And some of the dealerships are also fronts for other activities. Banning meat and dairy consumption. Farmers and allied industries would be very happy 👌 Today I was reading about some airlines that allegedly runs thousands of empty flights just to maintain its slots.

These things would be as impractical and destructive as Smegsy's shower thoughts.

HG Wells would be proud though 👌

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.