Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused. I read what I believed to be Chita’s post about pulling up stakes and not posting art because she had received online vitriol from elsewhere, you know how her pictures get passed around ON OTHER OUTLETS. If I missed and the post I quoted was referring to something you said, I would not have made that mistake. I don’t know how to make this right. :(. I’m so sorry Cinny. You would never strike out against anyone. specially Chita. I don’t know how I fucked it up so.
I was referring to a comme t made on here.
I read cinnamon girl's comment as directed at me because she quoted my post when she used the phrase 'this is so feeble and pointless."

I asked "are you saying those of us who wrote to Invictus are feeble and pointless?" But did not see any response after waiting for quite some time.
So, no, cinny your point was not clear.
Not clear at all to me.
Had you written 'i think contacting them is a waste of time because I dont think they will take any notice" would have been clearer.
But quoting my post where I said I had written to invictus and saying " this is feeble and pointless" is very different.

I took a break to consider those words and, as I posted later, contacting them probably IS pointless, so cinny is right.

But 'feeble' - didn't like that.
However it's been said. It's been interpreted in different ways. What's done is done.
Best to move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
These 2 are currently tying for first place for the next thread title, so like one if you haven't already, or remove a like from the one you don't want to win, if you've liked them both!

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 07.47.48.png

Reactions: 15
Is that true? If so it's farking hilarious!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
A quick reminder that Misha NooNoo's real name is Irene Ramsden.
Just saying

It’s @wibble who’s written this and knowing their sense of humour I expect it’s not true. However, it could be 🤔😂 you never know. Many a time I have to think twice about @wibble’s posts but most times I think they are written with very ‘tongue in cheek’. If you’re reading this wibs , I’m so glad you decided to come back to us as I love reading your posts.

• Heart
A quick reminder that Misha NooNoo's real name is Irene Ramsden.
Just saying

It’s @wibble who’s written this and knowing their sense of humour I expect it’s not true. However, it could be 🤔😂 you never know. Many a time I have to think twice about @wibble’s posts but most times I think they are written with very ‘tongue in cheek’. If you’re reading this wibs , I’m so glad you decided to come back to us as I love reading your posts.
Haha! Her real name really is Misha Nonnoo. According to my late mother’s philosophy about simple names, she should change it to Irene Ramsden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I posted this earlier and said I hadn't yet watched it. Well I just have and wow! Mind-blowing. Well worth a watch Tattlers. It's a bit long.

I really liked Andrew Gold and his interviews until I didn't. He turned me off with his defense of Russell Brand, his "let's wait and find out" approach smacks a bit too much of the conspiracy cooky brigade.

Reactions: 15
This is quite the topic of discussion in my house again nowadays. Our relatives are obsessed with "cleaning" out our house. Which basically means they want to throw out all our books, art supplies, furniture and clothes etc. We keep telling them that a) none of it is "useless", b) the "mess" is basically my inventory that I don't have any other storage space for, and most importantly, c) we have neither the disposable income nor the wasteful nature to buy things then throw them out then buy them again etc - especially 'seasonal' or 'trendy' clothes and furnishings. And our books are definitely not going anywhere 😤Of course the agenda is also to make me give up crafting - apparently it's a waste (although I don't know what else I'm supposed to be doing instead - learn to become a good housewife? 🙄) and embarassing (it's okay to be an exploitative reseller but lowly to create products by hand, especially since I'm not "established" yet).

I'm the same with clothes. Store almost everything (though we give away quite a few bits every year), rarely buy except when they're in shreds (or too tired) or my weight fluctuates too badly or we need something for a special occasion 😂 even then we focus more on classic than 'trendy', or just keep wearing things even when they are no longer in fashion, but don't look ridiculous either.

Sometimes we feel like maybe we've gone crazy with how much these people are pushing us. And then they'll be the first ones to say we are (or rather I am) wasting our money on 'frivolous' things 🙄 Here I am actively aligning with groups promoting sustainable art and shopping, and these people are like keep throwing everything out, you can buy it again later. Historically? No. Money is here today stolen by my bloody relatives tomorrow.

Smegs would probably faint on reading all of this. That's my good deed of the day. She'll finally be quiet for five minutes. Although maybe she'll keep lying talking even when unconscious 😂

P.s. I have nothing against housewives. Just that I don't see myself being a domestic goddess. It's a whole different connotation particularly amongst my relatives/the sort of families that we have had to consider for marriage so far.
Your words could have been written by me! Same here with everything you say about holding on to stuff because we don't have the funds to replace it in the future if we need it again and we've chucked it out. I wonder how much of your art and craft supplies are still in their wrappers because you don't want to "waste" them on something frivolous when you might be able to use it for something wonderful when you've a) practised a bit more or b) it's "worthwile"? Our food cupboards are similar - lots of bottles of condiments and out of date dry goods, not much actual food that will make an actual meal, but at least if anyone looks, we look like we're doing OK...

We live in a far different world from the likes of Royalty whose shabby chic is from laziness and abundance rather than necessity and a result of poverty trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really liked Andrew Gold and his interviews until I didn't. He turned me off with his defense of Russell Brand, his "let's wait and find out" approach smacks a bit too much of the conspiracy cooky brigade.
But this video is nothing to do with RB. It's very interesting!

Reactions: 10
Hello,

Sorry if this has already been posted but just reading the DM article about Misha NoNoNo’s attention seeking IG post about her wedding four years ago, and them using this to write a whole article speculating if Harry was on the front row.

I had to laugh at the photographic evidence.
D0BB4780-B272-49A0-8E86-E1FA88CC64CC.jpeg

I would recognise that head, balding at an alarming rate, anywhere!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
But this video is nothing to do with RB. It's very interesting!
Yes, I found it interesting as well. I am almost finished Traitor King and half way through his book about Mountbatten. Looking forward to the book about Prince Andrew.

Reactions: 11
Hello,

Sorry if this has already been posted but just reading the DM article about Misha NoNoNo’s attention seeking IG post about her wedding four years ago, and them using this to write a whole article speculating if Harry was on the front row.

I had to laugh at the photographic evidence.View attachment 2465173

Can’t be Harry, he has a full head of hair

• Haha
  • Heart
I am gutted 🤣🤣, I was really into that as the truth.
Me too and I was visualising her reclining on that black and white striped garden sofa that's in a lot of photos, sipping Tig with Meghan all crumpled opposite her.
---
I think it just doesn't occur to the narcissistic one that people will disbelieve her truth.
And if they do she gets them fired (piers morgan)

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Hello,

I had to laugh at the photographic evidence.View attachment 2465173

wait this happened four years ago why is it news now ffs the things shallow people do for attention

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.