Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, Men's powerlifting now...

And the first Nigerian competitor.

Meghan will be excited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How long has Invictus been operating?
Was it ever full of spectators?
Or is it only now the auditoriums have been mostly empty?
Does it actually help injured veterans enough to warrant it continuing?

Reactions: 36
Currently In Bordeaux for the Rugby World Cup, Prince William sings along to the Welsh national anthem as they face Fiji in their first match
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇫🇯🏉
View attachment 2439828
You are at the actual match??? Well jel 😁
Love my rugby, am England fan, supporting all the home nations ❤

Bloody wish more people would call out smegz PR crap ....

Reactions: 36
How long has Invictus been operating?
Was it ever full of spectators?
Or is it only now the auditoriums have been mostly empty?
Does it actually help injured veterans enough to warrant it continuing?
First one was 2014 I think and definitely bigger crowds in the earlier years

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think you're right.
Also, the last 12 months, for the first time in my life, my hair and fringe in particular has gone curly, properly curly.
And therefore frizzy.
I've never experienced anything like it, I've read it could be the menopause?!🤔
I'm just a walking fuzzy sweaty shitshow atm😫😂
Me too, never had frizzy hair in my life (I have poker straight hair) until the last few years. My fringe curls up at the sides, I currently look like a highland cow 👇

ETA just checked the weather app, we have 82% humidity 🥺
M242-Highland-Cow-and-Calf.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
No sightings of Harry so far...

Though I have been rather distracted by the commando action of the Italian chap...

Either way it's knob watch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Speak to soon...

Harry has turned up.

And right before the Italian chaps 3rd lift too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2439154

I would love to know her skincare and makeup routine. She is glowing. I think her self confidence has grown which also helps her ‘stunningness’ as well.

#girlcrush 😍
I think she may have been refreshed over the holidays. She has a very good aesthetic doctor. If I had her money and was being photographed constantly I would as well. It’s subtle though.

Or she’s just a very rich woman who doesn’t have the same work or housework or childcare responsibilities as ordinary women so can spend excessive time on her exercise, nutrition and skincare. Me, jealous? Obviously

And finally, both of them are markedly less drawn and stressed since queen and pp died and Harry and Meghan are gone for good. Since coronation all RF are much more relaxed.

Reactions: 52
Germany is royal friendly.

It will be VERY awkward when he chooses New Zealand or Australia. I just know he will.

Yes. The Sussex Squad already knew what was coming because some of them have Twitter accounts masquerading as megxiters when they are really fans.

I agree with this:

View attachment 2439532
Thanks for explaining that’s super helpful. Also are they insane? This plan SUCKS like THE UNSUSSEXFULS and BB was quickly outed as soon as she started posting Gruesome-friendly content.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.