Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for starting this new thread and recap @Libitina and congratulations on your first try .... it is perfect. Love the title @Meemew - very clever!

Any news of private jets flying over Dusseldorf yet with "Duchess of Sussex on board" emblazoned all down the side and a cartoon sketch of her scantily clad body painted near the cockpit as they used to do on planes during the war?
Ooooooo I think she's arrived ..........
images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Hazno will be crying into his vegan soy lattés as it should have been him at the England match. That will be one patronage that he will rue losing.

Meagain can do one as Nigeria is the African country I always support as we lived there in the 80s, New Zealand is my southern hemisphere as we were there too in the 80s.

Makes me laugh that despite Netflix’s seemingly unstoppable machine that they’ve been beaten by a podcast that has had little to no publicity but word of mouth has made boosted its numbers purely based on the popularity of the guests.

He had a huge crowd during the Opening Ceremony (thanks to Germany) but the seats are so empty.

This is the first day. Imagine next week.

1694360762724.png

• Wow
Reactions: 36
He had a huge crowd during the Opening Ceremony (thanks to Germany) but the seats are so empty.

View attachment 2439355

I feel sorry for the competitors. But they need to dump Sparry and they’d get a lot more support. It’s just the sort of thing I’d normally love to watch.

ETA

Artilces being added here, which is under H Solo Projects page:

Reactions: 46
I feel sorry for the competitors. But they need to dump Sparry and they’d get a lot more support. It’s just the sort of thing I’d normally love to watch.
Why on earth did they schedule it the same time as the rugby World Cup? Even if H was not involved, rugby would win for me to watch over invictus every time, and I would like to watch it!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Scientologists do ‘auditing’ on their members and extract all the deep dark secrets from their past.
Think how long they’d be auditing ILBW<arf>
I suspect she would have turned them into non believers by the time they were half way through. “Beggar that, if she’s joining after that life, I’m off”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you Libitina for starting the thread and recap. You did great for your first go.

Congratulations Meemew on the title.

Smeg is so delusional that she probably doesn't understand why she is so low in the polls. They will definitely have staff watching and reading all media about them.

Are any of Dimwits cases being sat in front of court this year or will it be next year now.

I have just found out we are eventually getting a new season of Shakespeare & Hathaway.
I love seeing the old building and the scenery around where it's filmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Why on earth did they schedule it the same time as the rugby World Cup? Even if H was not involved, rugby would win for me to watch over invictus every time, and I would like to watch it!
I wondered that myself. It was announced back in 2017 that France would host. At that time Hazbeen was still Patron of English Rugby and had attended previous World Cups. He knows how increasingly popular it is. Invictus is very niche in comparison.

Of course the Squaddies think the Rugby was deliberately scheduled personally by the RF to go against Invictus. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I feel sorry for the competitors. But they need to dump Sparry and they’d get a lot more support. It’s just the sort of thing I’d normally love to watch
Same, unfortunately due to his involvement I won't be watching any

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I am glad, well not glad, but reassured that others are suffering from wet head syndrome! I am definitely in perimenopause and anticipated the hot flashes but my god my head these past few weeks, particularly this last 2 warm weeks, has been permanently damp. I used to have long hair and cut it all off in a hope it would help, it didn't. Does feel cooler today but still have a damp head and neck :sick:. Roll on winter!

On topic, H looks like he suffers from damp scalp too and Wallis probably does under her wigs and hair pieces

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Germany was an odd choice to host.

Germany is royal friendly.

It will be VERY awkward when he chooses New Zealand or Australia. I just know he will.

What does that tweet refer to? Was this before BB went sugary? (Or Bride of Chucky?)

Yes. The Sussex Squad already knew what was coming because some of them have Twitter accounts masquerading as megxiters when they are really fans.

I agree with this:

1694365091718.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Same, unfortunately due to his involvement I won't be watching any
To be fair, I've been watching and he's not been mentioned.

Though I have been watching with the German commentary, and they keep using words like ausluber and spinelesstwatbehafen so maybe they have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Cant believe he pulled that guys beard! The beardy guy should have reached over and pulled his hair plugs out!
Prog about the day the queen died at 9pm on ch 5 tonight...

• Wow
Reactions: 44
To be fair, I've been watching and he's not been mentioned.

Though I have been watching with the German commentary, and they keep using words like ausluber and spinelesstwatbehafen so maybe they have.
Not words I learned in German at school! This is a good word if you use google translate "Ingwerfotze" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edit, be warned if you put this into normal google search the results are XXX rated!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2439355

This breaks my heart as the guys deserve so much better.
I know I am a stuck record but Reek should step back & if he doesn't, Invictus should side line him.
I am sure I am not the only one who won't watch or support whilst he is involved.
Editted to say sorry as I have just pretty much repeated @JAR21 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It would be interesting to see the viewing figures afterwards and to compare them to previous games.
Currently they are showing the Powerlifting on the Invictus Games official Youtube Channel, only 321 people are watching it and once again the venue is empty. On the Invictus Games website it says that admission to all the sporting events is free yet by the looks of it they are still struggling to sell tickets as we have seen many seats empty in both the Rugby and the Powerlifting events.
1694366397086.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I've just watched the Good, Bad & the Rugby on YouTube. Princess Anne & William and Catherine are all so knowledgeable & interesting. The atmosphere was very informal & everyone was having a laugh & joking around. I can see exactly why MM could never have fitted in. I don't think she has the intelligence, wit or humour to have ever been able to hold a decent conversation with any of them. Princess Anne was particularly funny & self deprecating. An attractive trait that MM has never had and never will!

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.