Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo, it worked!

I’m reading about Ashton and Mila writing a character reference for a convicted rapist and Scientology has obviously come up. Do we think that the Harkles have tried to become members? Is it the kind of thing where you apply or do you have to wait to be asked?
I seem to remember some speculation about whether Meghan might try Scientology and we decided she'd never actually do it because it would cost her money. I'm thinking she never actually talked to them. I think it would be another mutually assured destruction scenario because each side would tell everything they knew about the other when the relationship went south-- and it would go way, deep down south with Scientology getting Markled in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Either we've been practicing or the Italian's aren't very good.

But regardless, I have a question....
Why have they let loose the bloke from the fair as the announcer in the stadium?
I half expect him to say, "hold tight, the louder you scream the faster we go," at any moment.

No sign of the Tattle champion, Maik Mutschke.
(and no I don't want him to clock Harry with his prosthetic arm)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yesterday seemed to be humid everywhere, yet here she is not a sweatpatch or major crumple in sight. 😉
---
I don't know how Kate always manages to look fantastic. My hair has turned into a frizz and I've been sweating glowing all day. I wish this awful heat would just stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I seem to remember some speculation about whether Meghan might try Scientology and we decided she'd never actually do it because it would cost her money. I'm thinking she never actually talked to them. I think it would be another mutually assured destruction scenario because each side would tell everything they knew about the other when the relationship went south-- and it would go way, deep down south with Scientology getting Markled in the end.
Scientologists do ‘auditing’ on their members and extract all the deep dark secrets from their past.
Think how long they’d be auditing ILBW<arf>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I don't know how Kate always manages to look fantastic. My hair has turned into a frizz and I've been sweating glowing all day. I wish this awful heat would just stop.
I'm keeping an eye on the live lightening maps.... how did I ever cope before technology. ;)
1694357938608.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Looks like the DM haven't forgotten this either :

Meghan's most awkward moment? Duchess struggled over flowers https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
That will always make me laugh.
He wasn't just any aide either, he is W&C's head of PR, and was pretty much in charge that day.

He later goes and speaks to William and William then conveys to the others that it's time to wrap up the walkabout. I like to imagine Meghan thinking shiiiiiiit, wrong person to be rude to. 🤣

And then as they are waving their goodbyes, Catherine melts her with that look 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I hear you🥺🫠
I'm absolutely hopeless in this heat, it's bloody horrible. My late dad ( bless him) used to say that horses sweat, men perspire and ladies glow...
Well I'm sorry but I'm absolutely sweating my baaals off here, non stop disco minge🥺😂😂😂🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
I hear you🥺🫠
I'm absolutely hopeless in this heat, it's bloody horrible. My late dad ( bless him) used to say that horses sweat, men perspire and ladies glow...
Well I'm sorry but I'm absolutely sweating my baaals off here, non stop disco minge🥺😂😂😂🫠
I can do my hair and have it looking great at 7.00 am , by the time I’m in work at 7.30 it looks absolutely horrendous. I usually love the hot weather but this feels more humid than I’ve noticed before.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can do my hair and have it looking great at 7.00 am , by the time I’m in work at 7.30 it looks absolutely horrendous. I usually love the hot weather but this feels more humid than I’ve noticed before.
I think you're right.
Also, the last 12 months, for the first time in my life, my hair and fringe in particular has gone curly, properly curly.
And therefore frizzy.
I've never experienced anything like it, I've read it could be the menopause?!🤔
I'm just a walking fuzzy sweaty shitshow atm😫😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I think you're right.
Also, the last 12 months, for the first time in my life, my hair and fringe in particular has gone curly, properly curly.
And therefore frizzy.
I've never experienced anything like it, I've read it could be the menopause?!🤔
I'm just a walking fuzzy sweaty shitshow atm😫😂
BIB.. that is me too! I have very curly hair which i straighten but with the heat and the sweat duck it I’ve left it and just shove it up in a bobble.. it’s like someone’s thrown a bucket of water over me.. I can’t wait till winter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just a reminder.

1694358146582.png

That will always make me laugh.
He wasn't just any aide either, he is W&C's head of PR, and was pretty much in charge that day.

He later goes and speaks to William and William then conveys to the others that it's time to wrap up the walkabout. I like to imagine Meghan thinking shiiiiiiit, wrong person to be rude to. 🤣

And then as they are waving their goodbyes, Catherine melts her with that look 🤣

Did she curtsey to him? It looked like it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hazno will be crying into his vegan soy lattés as it should have been him at the England match. That will be one patronage that he will rue losing.

Meagain can do one as Nigeria is the African country I always support as we lived there in the 80s, New Zealand is my southern hemisphere as we were there too in the 80s.

Makes me laugh that despite Netflix’s seemingly unstoppable machine that they’ve been beaten by a podcast that has had little to no publicity but word of mouth has made boosted its numbers purely based on the popularity of the guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The good, the bad, and the rugby has now gone past 1million views.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Just a reminder.

Did she curtsey to him? It looked like it.
Another thing that amused me at the time 🤣. She suddenly remembered that she was most likely caught snarling at him, on camera.

So she did a kind of curtsey ( even though she didn't know how to when she met the queen 🥴) in his direction while apologising - insincerely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.