Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he should have known where he was going? this whole clip looks totally unprofessional and usually when he isn't with Meghan he looks happy but in this clip he doesn't look that happy and looks totally confused about what to do with himself. I also noticed in the clip somebody thought that the woman in the green dress was Meghan as they said "Err where's Meghan going".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
God the two of them bore me. She is totally back on insta to become a hun. But eff all people, in comparison to others huns, have followed her. Bet she goes private to get more followers. Also, her followers will be banned from here!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Licensed to Spill …….( for $$$$$$$$$)
Another suggestion - licence to shill
Especially apt description on google as checked on word :
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well I’m pleased at how flat Invictus has been so far (not for the competitors obviously but having Haznomorals involved tarnishes the whole event - the sooner he is binned the better for invictus which by association becomes Ingriftus Vindictus).

Checked and the next one is not until 2025 in Canada so another damp squib ahead there - maybe no-one is wanting to host it as surely Canada was where 57% Heinz (loved that earlier) was inflicted on us all?

So next year old Hasnopurpose won’t have any excuses to attempt to go ‘a ‘royaling’ anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Channel 5 now...
How are they gonna do a program on the queen dying without showing Hew Edwards?
Or will they show him?
I was thinking about him and his arse yesterday. Has anyone heard what’s happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.