Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently they are showing the Powerlifting on the Invictus Games official Youtube Channel, only 321 people are watching it and once again the venue is empty. On the Invictus Games website it says that admission to all the sporting events is free yet by the looks of it they are still struggling to sell tickets as we have seen many seats empty in both the Rugby and the Powerlifting events.
View attachment 2439581
These games definitely deserve better

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Currently they are showing the Powerlifting on the Invictus Games official Youtube Channel, only 321 people are watching it and once again the venue is empty. On the Invictus Games website it says that admission to all the sporting events is free yet by the looks of it they are still struggling to sell tickets as we have seen many seats empty in both the Rugby and the Powerlifting events.
View attachment 2439581
He is the kiss of death for it.

No bleep likes him.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Wasn’t that walkabout when Meghan was caught on camera weaving as she was walking? I was trying to concentrate on the death of the Queen and NOT her ex-royalness, so I am not sure. But I seem to recall clips of her looking as if she had had a few tipples before heading out with her brother- and sister-in-law.

• Sick
  • Wow
Wasn’t that walkabout when Meghan was caught on camera weaving as she was walking? I was trying to concentrate on the death of the Queen and NOT her ex-royalness, so I am not sure. But I seem to recall clips of her looking as if she had had a few tipples before heading out with her brother- and sister-in-law.
She looked as if she was doing the " Shake -and-Vac" dance .
I saw it on the TV, she looked ludicrous.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Dear beloved friend.

I know this message will come as a surprise but permit me my desire to enter into a business relationship with you.

I am a 43% Nigerian princess, the daughter of the late General Thomas Markle, who was imprisoned in the podcasting war in my country.
Before his journey to the dark side my father was a strong supporter of The People's Fund for Maui and a friend of the Rock.
Meanwhile before this incident, my kidnapped father went to the People's Bank of Maui and deposited Insta$3billion in to the Oprah Winfrey Special Humanitarian Fund for safe keeping.
I am here seeking a safe and reliable way to transfer these funds to you as an honest and trustworthy person. I am here in the People's Republic of Montecito and I want you to help me transfer this money into the bank account of one lucky person.
Please. I will offer you 20% of this money, and some dreadful clothes I have cadged, in return for your assistance. Please I desire greatly to urgently transfer this money into your account without delay, and also relocate out of my country of Monticito, so I can continue my studies - before being sorely used, abused, and cast aside by Ashley Cole (whom I blame), I was studying to be a vetinarie surgeon, and grately wish to continue my work with dog filters.
Please send your bank details, and in return I will send you a link to an secret instagram account that you should like and subscribe to as a mometomoria of your intention to do help me.
Remain blessed
Princess Meghan Achojah Dior Blue Circle Cement.
That’s fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She looked extremely unsteady on her feet, at times, certainly.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
These veterans all deserve so much better.
Remember 2014? 2016? The crowds, the support? Now they get nothing. All because of their crappy royal patron who has 0 to do with it now.

• Heart
  • Sick
So looking forward to the rugby tonight! Wales are playing!

And Prince William will be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
ha ha what a bitchcow.

what has she achieved in the year since then? Absolutely nothing. Apart from a legendary appearance on South Park.
and the best thing about the Legendary appearance on South Park is the only ones that profited was comedians and South Park👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
William's flight has apparently arrived in Bordeaux.

Not the only Royal attending games this evening.

I assume Anne will head off to watch Scotland next weekend.

Screenshot_20230910-192501_kindlephoto-645318481.png

• Heart
Reactions: 43
In the powerlifting I want Thorlass....Torlass.... the Canadian woman to win.

Reactions: 18
I feel sorry for the competitors. But they need to dump Sparry and they’d get a lot more support. It’s just the sort of thing I’d normally love to watch.
I‘m not sure they need to dump him but I do think they need to CONTROL him ..

He was an absolute fool to say ‘ the British Press didn’t care about veterans ‘ when the Sun and Mail raised many millions and gave extensive coverage. Why bait and try to score points with the Press just before the games?

No doubt, he’ll arrogantly say ‘ I don’t need the British media’. You know what, he needs the media of every country he can name on his side …
Why ? Because then the sponsors going to be happy .

I say control him ..but his petulance wins every time , it’s impossible .…So, on reflection, you’re right !

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The famously inhospitable Britain, a land of non-huggers, beige food and sneering intolerance from London to Loch Ness
ne2.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is the only thing , out of EVERYTHING that bleep has done , that you need to remember..........😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢

GettyImages-1240918537.jpg

Meghan-Markle-Accused-Of-SICKENING-PR-Stunt-After-Placing-Roses-For-Texas-School-Shooting-Vict...png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.