Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently they are showing the Powerlifting on the Invictus Games official Youtube Channel, only 321 people are watching it and once again the venue is empty. On the Invictus Games website it says that admission to all the sporting events is free yet by the looks of it they are still struggling to sell tickets as we have seen many seats empty in both the Rugby and the Powerlifting events.
View attachment 2439581

I don't understand why they keep choosing such large venues.

It makes the empty seats even more apparent.

Thanks for explaining that’s super helpful. Also are they insane? This plan SUCKS like THE UNSUSSEXFULS and BB was quickly outed as soon as she started posting Gruesome-friendly content.

They are just so stupid. It just isn't going to work.

BB has lost so much engagement. Before I blocked her she was only getting 10 likes at most.

Ranting and raving about treason and Diana.

Reactions: 37
Speak to soon...

Harry has turned up.

And right before the Italian chaps 3rd lift too.
So, he turned up to the Powerlifting just before it finished and it's strange how he doesn't seem to have attended the Rugby or Athletics events that took place earlier this morning/afternoon.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She looked as if she was doing the " Shake -and-Vac" dance .
I saw it on the TV, she looked ludicrous.....
That is exactly the description I’ve been trying to muster! Well done you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So, he turned up to the Powerlifting just before it finished and it's strange how he doesn't seem to have attended the Rugby or Athletics events that took place earlier this morning/afternoon.
It's a shame he turned up at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So looking forward to the rugby tonight! Wales are playing!

And Prince William will be there.
We are watching the match...

I've enjoyed catching up on the last thread and all the Good, the Bad and Rugby chat.... hubs loves that Pod and looking forward to listening to the Royals episode, me too!

Oh Haz..... imagine what you could have had - idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Channel 5 now...
How are they gonna do a program on the queen dying without showing Hew Edwards?
Or will they show him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yep, he literally turned up just as the Powerlifting was finishing as Invictus have said that the stream will end in 15 minutes.

Reactions: 23
Wasn’t that walkabout when Meghan was caught on camera weaving as she was walking? I was trying to concentrate on the death of the Queen and NOT her ex-royalness, so I am not sure. But I seem to recall clips of her looking as if she had had a few tipples before heading out with her brother- and sister-in-law.
Was it a previous Invictus Games where Harry almost fell off the stage and Smeg had to catch him?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.