Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologise if I get this wrong as I’ve never started a thread before.

Congratulations to @Meemew for the thread title.

1. We had the one year anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II death.
  2. The Good, the bad and the Rugby video chat including Princess Ann, the Prince and Princess of Wales.
  3. Harold travelled to the UK for the Well Child awards and deigned to visit the final resting place of his Grandmother. It was pure coincidence that he was ‘papped’ by a random member of the public when the Castle wasn’t even open. He then continued his journey to Germany for the Invictus Games where he was booed and called Bomber Harry by some protesters.
  4. Rachel tried, and failed, twice to meet Beyonce at her concert.
Please add any updates I’ve missed.

Previous thread here https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-378-doria-the-mother-of-the-whoria.41488/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Thanks for starting this new thread and recap @Libitina and congratulations on your first try .... it is perfect. Love the title @Meemew - very clever!

Any news of private jets flying over Dusseldorf yet with "Duchess of Sussex on board" emblazoned all down the side and a cartoon sketch of her scantily clad body painted near the cockpit as they used to do on planes during the war?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Perfect @Libitina
Well done starting the thread and well done @Meemew for the most excellent title.
Did you know it was in the number one position of most liked posts in the thread?
It had 103 likes.
Thats brilliant.
---
Thanks for the new thread.

Don't think this has been posted:

Down to minus 2 from plus 23 ( which isn't THAT good anyway.)

And it is all her own doing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Woohoo, it worked!

I’m reading about Ashton and Mila writing a character reference for a convicted rapist and Scientology has obviously come up. Do we think that the Harkles have tried to become members? Is it the kind of thing where you apply or do you have to wait to be asked?

Reactions: 46
Thanks for starting this new thread and recap @Libitina and congratulations on your first try .... it is perfect. Love the title @Meemew - very clever!

Any news of private jets flying over Dusseldorf yet with "Duchess of Sussex on board" emblazoned all down the side and a cartoon sketch of her scantily clad body painted near the cockpit as they used to do on planes during the war?
Don’t forget the banner flying behind the jet 🛩
Oh! And sky writing! (That used to be a thing in the states back in the 70’s if I remember correctly!) 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Woohoo, it worked!

I’m reading about Ashton and Mila writing a character reference for a convicted rapist and Scientology has obviously come up. Do we think that the Harkles have tried to become members? Is it the kind of thing where you apply or do you have to wait to be asked?
Where would that leave them and the flat packs in the line of succession? Surely the head of the English church needs to be Christian?

Reactions: 40
Wahhhh (excited wahhhh not Waggghh Wagggghh) I’m so super honoured, thanks so much! 😊 And always a pleasure to highlight the ginger bollock head’s ginger bollockness 😄

Thanks for starting the thread and for the excellent recap @Libitina ⭐

Loving the news about TW’s minus 2 approval rating 🤣 📉

Wonder how long till WME throw
in the towel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Dear beloved friend.

I know this message will come as a surprise but permit me my desire to enter into a business relationship with you.

I am a 43% Nigerian princess, the daughter of the late General Thomas Markle, who was imprisoned in the podcasting war in my country.
Before his journey to the dark side my father was a strong supporter of The People's Fund for Maui and a friend of the Rock.
Meanwhile before this incident, my kidnapped father went to the People's Bank of Maui and deposited Insta$3billion in to the Oprah Winfrey Special Humanitarian Fund for safe keeping.
I am here seeking a safe and reliable way to transfer these funds to you as an honest and trustworthy person. I am here in the People's Republic of Montecito and I want you to help me transfer this money into the bank account of one lucky person.
Please. I will offer you 20% of this money, and some dreadful clothes I have cadged, in return for your assistance. Please I desire greatly to urgently transfer this money into your account without delay, and also relocate out of my country of Monticito, so I can continue my studies - before being sorely used, abused, and cast aside by Ashley Cole (whom I blame), I was studying to be a vetinarie surgeon, and grately wish to continue my work with dog filters.
Please send your bank details, and in return I will send you a link to an secret instagram account that you should like and subscribe to as a mometomoria of your intention to do help me.
Remain blessed
Princess Meghan Achojah Dior Blue Circle Cement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Dear beloved friend.

I know this message will come as a surprise but permit me my desire to enter into a business relationship with you.

I am a 43% Nigerian princess, the daughter of the late General Thomas Markle, who was imprisoned in the podcasting war in my country.
Before his journey to the dark side my father was a strong supporter of The People's Fund for Maui and a friend of the Rock.
Meanwhile before this incident, my kidnapped father went to the People's Bank of Maui and deposited Insta$3billion in to the Oprah Winfrey Special Humanitarian Fund for safe keeping.
I am here seeking a safe and reliable way to transfer these funds to you as an honest and trustworthy person. I am here in the People's Republic of Montecito and I want you to help me transfer this money into the bank account of one lucky person.
Please. I will offer you 20% of this money, and some dreadful clothes I have cadged, in return for your assistance. Please I desire greatly to urgently transfer this money into your account without delay, and also relocate out of my country of Monticito, so I can continue my studies - before being sorely used, abused, and cast aside by Ashley Cole (whom I blame), I was studying to be a vetinarie surgeon, and grately wish to continue my work with dog filters.
Please send your bank details, and in return I will send you a link to an secret instagram account that you should like and subscribe to as a mometomoria of your intention to do help me.
Remain blessed
Omg LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“dreadful clothes I have cadged”
“dog filters”
☠☠☠☠☠⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Dear beloved friend.

Remain blessed
Dear so-called Meghan Achojah Dior Blue Circle Cement, if you don't stop sending me these scam emails I shall report you!
It is not even 24hrs since the last one I received from your email address in which you claimed to be an ex-soldier who had served in Afghanistan and was looking for love. You said that you needed money to buy your way out and give up your patronages. You also asked me to send you £50k so that you could hire a private jet to travel to meet me in order to consummate our love. This was on top of the £20k for your poor father's operation on his swollen fingers.
Furthermore, if you are in the business of romance scams, I suggest you stop using old photos of Prince Harry, you won't get any money that way!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
IMG_2363.jpeg

I would love to know her skincare and makeup routine. She is glowing. I think her self confidence has grown which also helps her ‘stunningness’ as well.

#girlcrush 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 86
View attachment 2439154

I would love to know her skincare and makeup routine. She is glowing. I think her self confidence has grown which also helps her ‘stunningness’ as well.

#girlcrush 😍
She is always groomed and polished but here she has an understated intense glamour , like a film star or supermodel glow . She looks absolutely stunning.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The Invictus games goes on...

About to start is Britain vs Italy in the rugby.
Which I'm sure is pretty much the same as Murderball - from that documentary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.