Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good afternoon lovely folks
Had a phonecall from the hospital re next week and I feel so much more relaxed now thankfully the prep wil be okay as it is one sasact in 500ml of water at 7 am then 2 sacets in 500ml of water at 7 pm so I sould be able to cope with that ok I have my prep gear all ready aloe vera bog roll vasealine some cans of sprite some chewing gum and clear soup oh and andrex gentle wipes hahaha

it is nice to see the harkles get trolled over the Dior farce was wondering if The Tig does comeback I think she should be stripped of titles as she is gunna merch the hell out of them
Re health (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is

Maybe he's been hanging out with Stephen Bear for pumping advice. If you are squeamish do not google his dick pics :sick: :sick: he's got a hot dog knob 😬
Split down one side, with a vague taste of stale bread & onions?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is

Maybe he's been hanging out with Stephen Bear for pumping advice. If you are squeamish do not google his dick pics :sick: :sick: he's got a hot dog knob 😬
I won't be searching for his dick picks, I'm still recovering from Lorraine's growler 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Is that the new “Harold” penis pump?
“You too can have a todger like mine” (blue colouring & cream available separately).
The late, great Sir Terry Pratchett created a drinking song for Discworld called "A Wizard's Staff Has a Knob on the End"

Since we are not residents of Discworld, our version should be "Harold's Todger Has a Knob on the End"

For anyone who is unfamiliar with Sir Terry's work, the double entendre is entirely intentional and neither song title specifies on which end of the named appendage you will find the knob 😁
It means Harold is a knob ;)

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well the gloves seem to be off against the Harkles and their "media mogul" ambitions. People seem to have tiptoed around them for years yet now they are damaged goods, and interesting that theur A list enablers such as Oprah, Gayle and Tyler are totally silent.

It seems that a lot of these stories are coming from people who have worked with them and are calling out their entitled, lazy behaviour. Megain seems to have a long history of rude, demanding prima-donna behaviours, while "Just call me Hazno" doesn't actually seemed to have ever understood what is required to earn mega-bucks in LA. He is stuck in "Prince" mode and expecting to be be treated as the oracle of all wisdom just because he was born a prince, he doesn't understand the need to work up projects into fully developed programming. Instead he is treating it as he would have done in the RF where there was a team of "men in grey suits" who were paid to listen to his vague, under-developed and half-baked ideas and would then work-up a project that could be carried out.

Reactions: 54
M&H may have a powerful PR team working for them, but I’m starting to think there is an equally powerful ‘team’ working AGAINST them. Every move has a counter move. This has really ratcheted up since the death of the Queen.

Example: Team M&H is up to bat with the Glo’s award and the golden sausage casing. But it is Team X who scores with the fake chase for days.

Harry goes to court and Team M&H attempt to make him look serious and intelligent. Team X hits back by spotlighting his lack of evidence.

Team H&M send Harry to hang out with soldiers, a base hit. But, Team X really hits it out of the park with the Spotify cancellation. Numerous base hits and home runs just from this…with the triple decker being the ‘fecking grifters remark.”

Team M&H are up to bat again and get a double with a gushing story about M’s glorious potential earnings including talks to be the “face of Dior.” But Team X takes that runner out on third base with a denial.

Immediately Team X scores again with the ‘faked interviews’ story and this morning we have a double hitter….Kelly Osbourne calling H a ‘complaining twit’ and an old clip of M as a perfume model.

Is Team X the collective media itself, the men in grey suits…or both? Or am I imagining this?
I’m Team X (in Spartacus voice)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well the gloves seem to be off against the Harkles and their "media mogul" ambitions. People seem to have tiptoed around them for years yet now they are damaged goods, and interesting that theur A list enablers such as Oprah, Gayle and Tyler are totally silent.

It seems that a lot of these stories are coming from people who have worked with them and are calling out their entitled, lazy behaviour. Megain seems to have a long history of rude, demanding prima-donna behaviours, while "Just call me Hazno" doesn't actually seemed to have ever understood what is required to earn mega-bucks in LA. He is stuck in "Prince" mode and expecting to be be treated as the oracle of all wisdom just because he was born a prince, he doesn't understand the need to work up projects into fully developed programming. Instead he is treating it as he would have done in the RF where there was a team of "men in grey suits" who were paid to listen to his vague, under-developed and half-baked ideas and would then work-up a project that could be carried out.
BIB: this exactly. It doesn't seem to becoming from randos who merely dislike them and are throwing out rumors. Many of these folks seem to have had some sort of direct working relationship. At least one where they aren't profiting off them (a la Oprah or Scobie-as an aside, whatever happened to him?)

Reactions: 33
Good afternoon lovely folks
Had a phonecall from the hospital re next week and I feel so much more relaxed now thankfully the prep wil be okay as it is one sasact in 500ml of water at 7 am then 2 sacets in 500ml of water at 7 pm so I sould be able to cope with that ok I have my prep gear all ready aloe vera bog roll vasealine some cans of sprite some chewing gum and clear soup oh and andrex gentle wipes hahaha

it is nice to see the harkles get trolled over the Dior farce was wondering if The Tig does comeback I think she should be stripped of titles as she is gunna merch the hell out of them
There seems to be different regimes for which prep you have. I was 1 sachet in water at 6pm and 2 sachets in water at 9pm, that was for the procedure at 10am the following morning. Your instructions sound a bit better than mine. I was also told I could have a drink of OXO or Bovril or cordial as long as it wasn’t blackcurrant or red in colour - I think those must stain the colon a red colour. Also allowed boiled sweets to SUCK not crunch, but again not red ones. I bought Fox’s glacier fruits, but you better follow the instructions you have been given rather than listening to me so that you don’t get told off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.