Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here he is....
View attachment 2253382
---

I once fell asleep in a yoga class.

Old dude taking the class rocked up in a suit and tie. Took off the jacket, tie, shoes and socks then rolled up his shirt sleeves and delivered the most relaxing session ever.
He looked 108 but my goodness he was amazing!
I wasnt the only one to almost snooze when we did the yoga breathing bit.
I tried yoga and it was alright but after the first few sessions the lady taking it decided she was going to do some chanting, she was saying
lam lam lam lam over and over and I'm afraid the child in me couldn't take it.
I didn't go back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
On the children - they exist, she definitely gave birth in the U.K., she had to secure her place. As I’ve said before I could be persuaded on a surrogate for No. 2.

I think that the children are the main source of potential/actual conflict between the overseas 2. She sees the potential of marketing the children, hence the staged papped pictures of her with No.1, however I think this is Hazno’s hill to die on, he’s not going to let them be used at all, that’s why we’ve had very few full faced pictures of them both. And she’s only been papped out walking with the children. I bet he’s put his foot down and she’s not allowed to walk anywhere with them, all has to be in cars so she can’t stage any photos. I don’t think he can wrap his head around the fact that she could be behind the photos.

When/if they split those children will be seen a lot more than they are now.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Good afternoon lovely folks
Had a phonecall from the hospital re next week and I feel so much more relaxed now thankfully the prep wil be okay as it is one sasact in 500ml of water at 7 am then 2 sacets in 500ml of water at 7 pm so I sould be able to cope with that ok I have my prep gear all ready aloe vera bog roll vasealine some cans of sprite some chewing gum and clear soup oh and andrex gentle wipes hahaha

it is nice to see the harkles get trolled over the Dior farce was wondering if The Tig does comeback I think she should be stripped of titles as she is gunna merch the hell out of them

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I tried yoga and it was alright but after the first few sessions the lady taking it decided she was going to do some chanting, she was saying
lam lam lam lam over and over and I'm afraid the child in me couldn't take it.
I didn't go back.

I tried tried yoga once the days after I hurt so badly I refused to go again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.