Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The NYPost has three negative articles at the moment…the Kelly Osbourne one,

Kelly Osbourne has had it with Prince Harry.
In an explosive rant on Tuesday’s episode of the “I’ve Had It” podcast, the former reality star accused the royal of “whining, whinging [and] complaining,” calling him a “f–king t–t.”
As co-hosts Jennifer Welch and Angie “Pumps” Sullivan cracked up, the “Osbournes” alum, 38, claimed, “[He’s like], ‘Woe is me, I’m the only one whose had mental problems, my life was so hard.’
“Everybody’s life was f–king hard,” she continued. “You were the prince of a goddamn country who dressed up as a f–king Nazi, and now you’re trying to come back as the Pope.”

The fake interview one. And…a new ‘cringey’ one with this new angle of the perfume photo:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Duchess of Narsussex

Arent we supposed to lift and support the girls? Cos in this frock she’s managed to divide and flatten them.
---
Is that pronounced sos arj?
him indoors wears this fragrance and the littlest man of the house used to call it oh sosig when he was learning to read and it’s been oh sosig here ever since!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The media especially the DM seem to be setting up headlines only to then withdraw them intentionally. Making the grifters look even worse. Dior had no intention of signing the Harkles but by headlining that they COULD be, just made them look worse by then printing headlines that they were NOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
All this conjecture that Sparry refuses to let the kids be pictured or merched by the ILBW seems at odds with the prevailing theory that he does everything as ordered by her and Doris, since he allowed her to picture him juggling balls and is forced to attend pathetic non events following like a lap dog how does he manage to stand his ground regarding the children? Or do they not actually live with them?

Reactions: 29
So according to the NYPost these pics posing with the scent bottle were taken from a 2015 film called “Anti-Social” ……

“Anti-Social” was released in Hungary and the United Kingdom and has a 25% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Many people on the social media thread couldn’t help but criticize the “Suits” alum, commenting on her acting skills as well as her makeup look in the thriller.

So not her finest hour by all accounts ……. Come to think of it, 🤔 has she ever had a ‘finest hour’?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Princess of Wales looks stunning today and I could understand if Dior approached her to be the face of Dior, or even the Jordanian Royal ladies who also always look stunning, not Smegzy

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ♥

I wanted to ask...I did not get the EastEnders reference. Could you please explain?

This has been fun, starting with Spotify. Finding it a bit hard to sit in front of the laptop all day after such a long time, so the entertainment has been very welcome 👌😂
Here's Barry (aka Shaun Williamson).

Hope your new job is fab 👌

People are criticizing Zara's Royal Ascot dress; it's gorgeous and linen.
It looks pristine w/o a wrinkle!
Reminds me of the PR in her youth.

8af03dec4993-2-princess-anne-floral-a.jpg
Screenshot_20230620_073157_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The media especially the DM seem to be setting up headlines only to then withdraw them intentionally. Making the grifters look even worse. Dior had no intention of signing the Harkles but by headlining that they COULD be, just made them look worse by then printing headlines that they were NOT.
The Ginger Gopher and the gurning,greedy gaslighting,,ghastly gobshite are getting their just desserts and, they have done it all by themselves.

I am so enjoying this and she will be flogging her rancid,repulsive, rivet minge to all in Hollyweird for some dosh and the ginger bleep will be holding out the begging bowl to Daddy and I hope he shits in it.

This has been a long time coming folks,enjoy.

I say duck em shi t always sticks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The Ginger Gopher and the gurning,greedy gaslighting,,ghastly gobshite are getting their just desserts and, they have done it all by themselves.

I am so enjoying this and she will be flogging her rancid,repulsive, rivet minge to all in Hollyweird for some dosh and the ginger bleep will be holding out the begging bowl to Daddy and I hope he shits in it.

This has been a long time coming folks,enjoy.

I say duck em shi t always sticks.
Bravo @Nuttynana . The very words that would have been said by the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret had they been alive today! 😂

(referring to a earlier post on the last thread for those who think I have gone completely bonkers)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I caught the end of a news item this morning that said a portrait of W and H together taken before they married and which was on display at the Portrait Gallery, has now been removed. Cos of space they said!
Anyway, lovely pic of Catherine

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's quite bizarre really, TPOW is quite often stunningly dressed and very, very rarely misses the mark. I thought yesterday, with the pictures of her polkadot dress, that she has actually eclipsed Diana now. Obviously part of that is that she is older than Diana ever got to and that some of Diana's fashion choices were very much of their time (with the best will in the world the 80's/90's were not the best eras for fashun).
I thought the same! Diana was so beautiful and iconic but TPOW just gets better and better with age I think. She’s just so polished and always so perfectly turned out, she really never puts a foot wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 57
In

These 2 are a couple of cunts. But they've given the most royal entertainment since big Henry the 8th.

What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

OMG…the Sun has posted the entire promo for M’s cheesy ’starring’ role in this film.
“I’m glad you don’t hang out with your brother and those dudes.”…did she dredge up that line again for Harry?
Check out the expressions…we have seen them all…many times!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I used Google lens and it isn't a perfume.

There are loads of these "Vintage Glass Perfume" puffer bottles on Ebay & Etsy.

So it wasn't even a real photoshoot for a real perfume 🤣
Maybe it was an advert for Poo Pourri 💩 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

OMG…the Sun has posted the entire promo for M’s cheesy ’starring’ role in this film.
“I’m glad you don’t hang out with your brother and those dudes.”…did she dredge up that line again for Harry?
Check out the expressions…we have seen them all…many times!
That was dire! I’ve seen better acting in school nativities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.