Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Salacious for the wonderful thread title

This is the first I've created, good luck to me

Mod edit fixing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Thanks for the new thread @London Hung Guy 👏

A few things I wanted to bring across here that am too late to reply on the old thread.

- we all require an Equerry. ;)
- 'I'm Barry from Eastenders' 🤣 - the four words her dad said that will stay with her forever.
- Imarn Ayton's u-turn is a real moment. Nothing shouts 'grifters' more than this.

Thanks all for your input, have had a right laugh this morning!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Re: The RF of Monaco - they were (and are still to some extent) a Eurotrash mess after Princess Grace's death-particularly Princess Stephanie, who was with her in the crash and had to endure (to this day) of being accused causing her mother's death. She married her bodyguard (who she only married to get their two children into the line of succession) and then an elephant trainer. One of her children is not in the line of succession because she never married her father. Princess Caroline's children watched their father die in a boat crash. She has been separated from her third husband for something like 14 years. Albert has several acknowledged illegitimate children and his realtionship with his wife appears troubled.

Princess Grace's death deeply affected all of them (she may be the only "royal" more iconic than Diana) and they have all had issues. What they don't do is whine and whinge and blame. They embrace their chaos and serve their country as best they can.

ETA: OOOh, I found this - apparently Caroline hates the press as much as Harry:

Caroline has had a bad relationship with media and paparazzi since her youth, when she complained she "could not live the life of a normal student".[41] On 24 June 2004, the Princess obtained a judgement from the European Court of Human Rights condemning Germany for non-respect of her right to private life under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.[42]

Caroline invoked the judgment in combination with articles 1(1) and 2(1) of the Basic Law (human dignity and personal freedom, respectively) as well as § 22 of the German Art and Photography Copyright Act or KunstUrhG (no publication of personal images without permission) in a new domestic case, attempting to get the courts to prohibit publication of certain images of her in a private setting. The Supreme Court accepted her claim with regard to two images, but did not prohibit publication of a third, stating that the image accompanied an article about a subject of public interest, which allows publication without permission per § 23 of the KunstUrhG. Caroline appealed to the Federal Constitutional Court, which affirmed the Supreme Court's judgement.[43] Unsatisfied with this result, Caroline filed a new complaint with the European Court of Human Rights. This time, the court found that the domestic courts had properly weighed the competing interests of Caroline's privacy and the press' right to freedom of expression, and thus found that there had been no violation of Article 8.[44][45]

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the new thread and title.

I'm on a laptop so why couldn't I do it, anybody know? I followed the How To but nothing. Perhaps I can try again next time. Tell me what you did @London Hung Guy because I couldn't bloody well see how to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ♥

Thanks for the new thread @London Hung Guy 👏

A few things I wanted to bring across here that am too late to reply on the old thread.

- we all require an Equerry. ;)
- 'I'm Barry from Eastenders' 🤣 - the four words her dad said that will stay with her forever.
- Imarn Ayton's u-turn is a real moment. Nothing shouts 'grifters' more than this.

Thanks all for your input, have had a right laugh this morning!!
I wanted to ask...I did not get the EastEnders reference. Could you please explain?

This has been fun, starting with Spotify. Finding it a bit hard to sit in front of the laptop all day after such a long time, so the entertainment has been very welcome 👌😂

We've got Yoga Day tomorrow (June 21), my office did a virtual session today. Was thankful to see that no one had turned up in a bikini or a slippery dress or transparent, tight clothes 🙏 not markled at all 😂 (won't post the photos because trauma ...or should I for a bit of fun? 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I wanted to ask...I did not get the EastEnders reference. Could you please explain?

This has been fun, starting with Spotify. Finding it a bit hard to sit in front of the laptop all day after such a long time, so the entertainment has been very welcome 👌😂

We've got Yoga Day tomorrow (June 21), my office did a virtual session today. Was thankful to see that no one had turned up in a bikini or a slippery dress or transparent, tight clothes 🙏 not markled at all 😂 (won't post the photos because trauma ...or should I for a bit of fun? 😉)
It's just because her dad looks a bit like one of the characters in Eastenders I think?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BIB - Barry was a character in Eastenders, iirc a bit of a hapless chap, TM bears more than a passing resemblance to the actor Shaun Williamson who played him. He’s hasn’t done much since a few adverts and bit parts.

Reactions: 23
Well done threadstarting and attempted threadstarting.

I copied this post from the last thread cos it's exactly what I think. The kids exist but Harry doesn't want us to see them.

By @SweetSummerChild
Another possibility is that the children are real and are legitimately in the line of succession, but the Harkles like playing games. Sparry loathes the press and the public. He thinks they ruined his childhood, I can see him trying in his stupid way to ‘protect’ them from what he had to ‘suffer‘. Perhaps Ffarke was born earlier than stated - hence all the obfuscation about the hospital, no photos outside the Lindo wing, Harold’s comment about babies changing in two weeks. Perhaps Smeg had a small bump, but wore a moonbump to make it appear bigger. Photoshopped pictures of someone else’s kids don’t prove that the Harkle kids don’t exist, just that Harold doesn’t want us to see them. Which sounds in character to be honest. The children could be out and about all the time with nannies but we wouldn’t know because maybe we’ve never seen them so wouldn’t recognise them. What are the RF going to do in that situation? They may be frustrated at all the Harkle nonsense but if everything is legally legit they aren’t going to release a statement saying the kids are real but everything else the despicable duo are telling you is a lie.
I agree.

And I also agree with @Shemakesmemad here -
Yes but people like us, told people like her that right from the start - but we were ‘racists’ back then 🙄 I’m glad they’re waking up but some people were so eager to jump on the whole race baiting angle they didn’t see what we saw.
She was very passive aggressive and condescending when voicing her opinions on all those tv shows and she refused to accept our Harkle criticism was not about Meghan's race but because we had seen through that mask she wears.
I'm so glad she has now realised we were right and she was wrong.
It's never too late to see the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

I love yoga. I’m considering a retreat this year but not sure 🤔

Reactions: 19
It's just because her dad looks a bit like one of the characters in Eastenders I think?

Here he is....
Screenshot_20230620_121559_Free Adblocker Browser_1.jpg

---

I once fell asleep in a yoga class.

Old dude taking the class rocked up in a suit and tie. Took off the jacket, tie, shoes and socks then rolled up his shirt sleeves and delivered the most relaxing session ever.
He looked 108 but my goodness he was amazing!
I wasnt the only one to almost snooze when we did the yoga breathing bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Re: The RF of Monaco - they were (and are still to some extent) a Eurotrash mess after Princess Grace's death-particularly Princess Stephanie, who was with her in the crash and had to endure (to this day) of being accused causing her mother's death. She married her bodyguard (who she only married to get their two children into the line of succession) and then an elephant trainer. One of her children is not in the line of succession because she never married her father. Princess Caroline's children watched their father die in a boat crash. She has been separated from her third husband for something like 14 years. Albert has several acknowledged illegitimate children and his realtionship with his wife appears troubled.

Princess Grace's death deeply affected all of them (she may be the only "royal" more iconic than Diana) and they have all had issues. What they don't do is whine and whinge and blame. They embrace their chaos and serve their country as best they can.

ETA: OOOh, I found this - apparently Caroline hates the press as much as Harry:

Caroline has had a bad relationship with media and paparazzi since her youth, when she complained she "could not live the life of a normal student".[41] On 24 June 2004, the Princess obtained a judgement from the European Court of Human Rights condemning Germany for non-respect of her right to private life under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.[42]

Caroline invoked the judgment in combination with articles 1(1) and 2(1) of the Basic Law (human dignity and personal freedom, respectively) as well as § 22 of the German Art and Photography Copyright Act or KunstUrhG (no publication of personal images without permission) in a new domestic case, attempting to get the courts to prohibit publication of certain images of her in a private setting. The Supreme Court accepted her claim with regard to two images, but did not prohibit publication of a third, stating that the image accompanied an article about a subject of public interest, which allows publication without permission per § 23 of the KunstUrhG. Caroline appealed to the Federal Constitutional Court, which affirmed the Supreme Court's judgement.[43] Unsatisfied with this result, Caroline filed a new complaint with the European Court of Human Rights. This time, the court found that the domestic courts had properly weighed the competing interests of Caroline's privacy and the press' right to freedom of expression, and thus found that there had been no violation of Article 8.[44][45]
Love Princess Caroline. Her son Andrea is pretty handsome too.

Reactions: 20
Thought you might like to see these doodles again.
Her true nature hidden behind a mask but we see whats behind it and we see through her rictus grin to see the fake within.
Memorable outfits......

NB please do not copy, use, amend or take these outside Tattle.
outfits 1 masked WATERMARKED_1 Smaller.jpg

outfits 2 masked WATERMARKED_1 smaller.jpg

outfits 3 masked WATERMARKED_1 smaller.jpg

outfits 4 WATERMARKED_1 smaller_1.jpg

outfits 5 WATERMARKED_1smaller_1.jpg

meghan ugly outfit WATERMARKED.jpg

Abseiling.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 147
I think the Dior story was the Daily Mail totally trolling them! How often have stories been placed such as presenting Oscars, hosting star studded parties etc that have never come to fruition.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
That should be fun! Go for it, if you find a nice one! ☺

Oh thank you for the explanation, @Bobble22, @Lenniel and @Chita. Can see the resemblance! 😂

Here he is....
View attachment 2253382
---

I once fell asleep in a yoga class.

Old dude taking the class rocked up in a suit and tie. Took off the jacket, tie, shoes and socks then rolled up his shirt sleeves and delivered the most relaxing session ever.
He looked 108 but my goodness he was amazing!
I wasnt the only one to almost snooze when we did the yoga breathing bit.
Thank you!

We used to do yoga in school - shavaasana (the one where we pretended to be dead) was our favourite pose 😂 our instructor today told us to take a power nap after the session - should have seen the looks on the HRs' faces 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.