Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ♥

I wanted to ask...I did not get the EastEnders reference. Could you please explain?

This has been fun, starting with Spotify. Finding it a bit hard to sit in front of the laptop all day after such a long time, so the entertainment has been very welcome 👌😂

We've got Yoga Day tomorrow (June 21), my office did a virtual session today. Was thankful to see that no one had turned up in a bikini or a slippery dress or transparent, tight clothes 🙏 not markled at all 😂 (won't post the photos because trauma ...or should I for a bit of fun? 😉)
It was from this post ....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thought you might like to see these doodles again.
Her true nature hidden behind a mask but we see whats behind it and we see through her rictus grin to see the fake within.
Memorable outfits......

NB please do not copy, use, amend or take these outside Tattle.
View attachment 2253428
View attachment 2253430
View attachment 2253431

View attachment 2253432

View attachment 2253434

View attachment 2253436

View attachment 2253437
@Chita these are sublime - my personal favourite is the Disney premier one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thought you might like to see these doodles again.
Her true nature hidden behind a mask but we see whats behind it and we see through her rictus grin to see the fake within.
Memorable outfits......

NB please do not copy, use, amend or take these outside Tattle.
View attachment 2253428
View attachment 2253430
View attachment 2253431

View attachment 2253432

View attachment 2253434

View attachment 2253436

View attachment 2253437
You are very talented. 👏

Absolutely creasing at the legs on it! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Here he is....
View attachment 2253382
---

I once fell asleep in a yoga class.

Old dude taking the class rocked up in a suit and tie. Took off the jacket, tie, shoes and socks then rolled up his shirt sleeves and delivered the most relaxing session ever.
He looked 108 but my goodness he was amazing!
I wasnt the only one to almost snooze when we did the yoga breathing bit.
I did a meditation class once (at center parcs lol). I naively assumed it would guided meditation, you know, with plinky plonky music and a bit of guided breathing, maybe a touch of visualisation...

Nope. we all sat on the floor crossed legged. The bloke clinked his two tiny cymbals together at the start... waited an hour and then clinked them again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Absolute waste of money and they certainly saw us all coming ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
M&H may have a powerful PR team working for them, but I’m starting to think there is an equally powerful ‘team’ working AGAINST them. Every move has a counter move. This has really ratcheted up since the death of the Queen.

Example: Team M&H is up to bat with the Glo’s award and the golden sausage casing. But it is Team X who scores with the fake chase for days.

Harry goes to court and Team M&H attempt to make him look serious and intelligent. Team X hits back by spotlighting his lack of evidence.

Team H&M send Harry to hang out with soldiers, a base hit. But, Team X really hits it out of the park with the Spotify cancellation. Numerous base hits and home runs just from this…with the triple decker being the ‘fecking grifters remark.”

Team M&H are up to bat again and get a double with a gushing story about M’s glorious potential earnings including talks to be the “face of Dior.” But Team X takes that runner out on third base with a denial.

Immediately Team X scores again with the ‘faked interviews’ story and this morning we have a double hitter….Kelly Osbourne calling H a ‘complaining twit’ and an old clip of M as a perfume model.

Is Team X the collective media itself, the men in grey suits…or both? Or am I imagining this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
For Stuffandnonsense :
The bird on a watering can is by Marjolein Bastin x

To stay on topic, Harry and Meghan are still what Freda says and neither have a creative bone in their body
20230620_130833.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
M&H may have a powerful PR team working for them, but I’m starting to think there is an equally powerful ‘team’ working AGAINST them. Every move has a counter move. This has really ratcheted up since the death of the Queen.

Example: Team M&H is up to bat with the Glo’s award and the golden sausage casing. But it is Team X who scores with the fake chase for days.

Harry goes to court and Team M&H attempt to make him look serious and intelligent. Team X hits back by spotlighting his lack of evidence.

Team H&M send Harry to hang out with soldiers, a base hit. But, Team X really hits it out of the park with the Spotify cancellation. Numerous base hits and home runs just from this…with the triple decker being the ‘fecking grifters remark.”

Team M&H are up to bat again and get a double with a gushing story about M’s glorious potential earnings including talks to be the “face of Dior.” But Team X takes that runner out on third base with a denial.

Immediately Team X scores again with the ‘faked interviews’ story and this morning we have a double hitter….Lelly Osbourne calling H a ‘complaining twit’ and an old clip of M as a perfume model.

Is Team X the collective media itself, the men in grey suits…or both? Or am I imagining this?
It certainly does seem like the floodgates are opening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Excellent thread starting!!❤❤ You wouldn't believe how many times I've screwed it up :LOL: Great title too. ❤

I love the new face of Dior but I hope she has caring parents who look after properly. But to see her and then remember smeg was claiming it would be her, hysterical!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Immediately Team X scores again with the ‘faked interviews’ story and this morning we have a double hitter….Lelly Osbourne calling H a ‘complaining twit’ and an old clip of M as a perfume model.

Great summary. The tide does appear to be turning, at last.

Golden sausage casing is making me lol 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new thread @London Hung Guy 👏

A few things I wanted to bring across here that am too late to reply on the old thread.

- we all require an Equerry. ;)
- 'I'm Barry from Eastenders' 🤣 - the four words her dad said that will stay with her forever.
- Imarn Ayton's u-turn is a real moment. Nothing shouts 'grifters' more than this.

Thanks all for your input, have had a right laugh this morning!!
we all require an Equerry.

Please! I'm still over-heated from the previous thread.

*fans self*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A peek at sugar Twitter is comedy gold [paraphrasing] "Kate wishes she could wear clothes half as well as Meghan does" "Anything she wears sells out instantly, guaranteed" "Style icon" "Everything she wears is impeccably fitted" "She elevates everything she wears" "It only makes sense because she wears clothes so well" "She shows them how fashion should be done"

They clearly have the good drugs there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It certainly does seem like the floodgates are opening.
I really, really don’t want the floodgates to open, they’ll be so quick to pose themselves as the underdog and some will sympathise. Much better to keep the incessant drip of the slow torture, & twit & ILBW will never realise that they can stop it by turning off their tap.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.