Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

OMG…the Sun has posted the entire promo for M’s cheesy ’starring’ role in this film.
“I’m glad you don’t hang out with your brother and those dudes.”…did she dredge up that line again for Harry?
Check out the expressions…we have seen them all…many times!
Tawdry,tainted,titless, old tomcat, Minge for hire written on her forehead.

Not my Sir Tom by the way, he has class,talent,sharp claws and can piss up to 50 yards if the Cunsters are nearby!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

OMG…the Sun has posted the entire promo for M’s cheesy ’starring’ role in this film.
“I’m glad you don’t hang out with your brother and those dudes.”…did she dredge up that line again for Harry?
Check out the expressions…we have seen them all…many times!

Now I want to hear from these poor guys who were in the movie with her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
All this conjecture that Sparry refuses to let the kids be pictured or merched by the ILBW seems at odds with the prevailing theory that he does everything as ordered by her and Doris, since he allowed her to picture him juggling balls and is forced to attend pathetic non events following like a lap dog how does he manage to stand his ground regarding the children? Or do they not actually live with them?

I sometimes think did he have something written into a prenup of sorts regarding future children and the press, and like if she breaks it he gets to divorce her and full custody of them etc?! There has to be something that is keeping her from pulling her usual shady stunts and just doing it, and it's not maternal instincts thats for sure!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh yes now I find it what a thicko, thank you.
@London Hung Guy FANKS! I'm solely on Android and my (o/t & spoiler) alerts don't work even though I see the buttons and all... any advice?
Been here years and thanks to you TIL where that New Thread button is!
🤣😘🙌
---
All this conjecture that Sparry refuses to let the kids be pictured or merched by the ILBW seems at odds with the prevailing theory that he does everything as ordered by her and Doris, since he allowed her to picture him juggling balls and is forced to attend pathetic non events following like a lap dog how does he manage to stand his ground regarding the children? Or do they not actually live with them?
My hub sent me this text yesterday. Before Megxit he couldn't give 2 shits about anything BRF and now he's OBSESSED. He's just an average sports mad Umerican with zero time for this BS and he's got OPINIONS. This is just proof Hazno's time is up. Spotibye, beyotches!!! Don't bother calling on our Fuckyouversary just do a fake press release and save the time.
Screenshot_20230619_203417_Messages.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just watching Princess Anne presenting the trophies at Ascot.
The owners and trainers held the cup and held it high while a photo was taken.
And what did Anne do, she stepped right back so that she wasn’t in the picture and let them have their moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Arent we supposed to lift and support the girls? Cos in this frock she’s managed to divide and flatten them.
---

him indoors wears this fragrance and the littlest man of the house used to call it oh sosig when he was learning to read and it’s been oh sosig here ever since!
"Divide and flatten" should be written in her epitaph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not too keen on the pattern/colour (although I accept these colours are coming back in) kinda reminds me of a washed out duvet cover. One of my favourite royals though.

(again - I am no fashun guru. I actually found some placemats in TK Maxx this morning that were the same Morris pattern as one of my shirts)
Didn't Mrs Bucket have th same pattern?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tawdry,tainted,titless, old tomcat, Minge for hire written on her forehead.

Not my Sir Tom by the way, he has class,talent,sharp claws and can piss up to 50 yards if the Cunsters are nearby!
Soz Sir Tom isn't orange 😉🧡😘🐈

catspraying.jpg

Joke thread title: KELLY OSBOURNE for PRESIDENT/PM 😆🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dave Portnoy who does the amazing One Bite Pizza Reviews has had a witch fest about Meg in his latest Barstool Sports news roundup. I just love to hear men bitching about people 😂 Dave’s fanbase is huge. Meganuts is making enemies all over the shop 😂 It starts at 20:30.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@London Hung Guy FANKS! I'm solely on Android and my (o/t & spoiler) alerts don't work even though I see the buttons and all... any advice?
Been here years and thanks to you TIL where that New Thread button is!
🤣😘🙌
It's easy to accidentally switch off settings so make sure that they are switched on, by tapping the button on the top right of the toolbar. The spoiler options should be available when you tap the three dots with the down arrow beside them, on the toolbar.

If all else fails you can create a spoiler manually with square brackets around the word spoiler and at the end of the text square brackets again with a forward slash and spoiler like so /spoiler.

0E847FCE-1291-4AF1-BDDE-56C0E0D4B97B.jpeg

see 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw something along these lines yesterday but forgot to screenshot, glad I found reference to it again...
Screenshot_20230620-165558.png

Baroness Bruck seems to be a KC lover & a Wills & Catherine hater.
Screenshot_20230620-165631.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just watching Princess Anne presenting the trophies at Ascot.
The owners and trainers held the cup and held it high while a photo was taken.
And what did Anne do, she stepped right back so that she wasn’t in the picture and let them have their moment.
I noticed that too. Classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The more I read, the more I am starting to believe this Berberine tit. It appears as though Smegs does indeed, have some powerful rich investors who are sinking their money into this. Seems like Paltrow may just lose out on the opportunity to merch it, but I guess only time will tell. It's a product that's most likely going to just sell itself (which bodes well for Smegs) since she has some pretty wicked work allergies. (Translation: She's lazy as F**K!!!) Something also tells me this is going to be timed to coinside with the relaunch of The Tig. Maybe I'm completely wrong, but maybe I'm right.

I'm back in Cubicleville. It's NOTHING like Margaritaville as there's no drinks. 🍸
(I think I'm going to revolt.)

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.